Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan genuine apologised and accepted he becomes stupid when it comes to his family, but then also said he will try to be more cautious next time and won’t take her for granted,even in real life things happen this way. so there’s nothing forced or losing self respect. He apologised gave Ak’s shawl, couldn’t convince so utak baitak kiya and that’s how Abhira is she melts down fast and she accepted his apology . counselling talk and all is just some random talk and I don’t think she seriously meant just it like many other things they say and forget.

I think they suddenly got some new track in mind so they r rushing the pregnancy.
And the way Armaan said whenever they came closer Abhria feels shy like a nayi dulhan. So they want to assume this is not their SR, they already did it before too, and this is another romantic moment. Only the next day she is being shown as pregnant unless this is just a promo and they take a few weeks or a month leap. Also Armaan saying my family is important is anything is foreshadowing ?

Comparing that ghatiya cheater ,jeth lover Ruhi with Armaan and Abhira is disgusting. That woman is behind jeth for an year and one fine night she decided to sleep with Rohit , and Armaan and Abhria been shown in love for long though they didn’t realise or accept their love for each other ,GF/BFphase , pathi / Even in Arranged marriages they do SR and many couple do it if they don’t love their jeth and blackmail them to marry ditching their husband

yup apologise to kiya...but, it has become a pattern now....which is not healthy for a relationship.... and he mentioned ki he will continue to make mistakes...but abhira is perfect.... I mean what is this??? so as soon as abhira will make a mistake...kahega..u r not allowed to maake mistakes...as u r perfect...😂

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

nope. I feel everyone is anti abhira so that she leaves the house without telling everyone that she is pregnant.

There is going to be a leap in another month. (I hoped they would take longer for SR)

abhira is strong...jab tak major kuch nahi hoga...she will not leave...and uske chodne ki wajah..armaan hi ho sakta hai...she has stayed strong with him even when he acted as a jerk....

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He apologized. It was sincere. RoPu made it look sincere.

But to me the timing of SR today right after he apologized for one more terrible mistake is not apt.

She's saying lets go to couples therapy to fight less and he's kissing her and has decorated bedroom for SR.

Abhira is so in love, craves his presence so much- woh asaani seh melt hogayi.

yup abhira is on love...and knows the value of relationships.....she has shown her part in their relationship by staying strong with him during those 3 months.....

his character is becoming weird...pehle family ko chodne ke liye taiyaar tha and now family ma dadi etc etc...

and I cant understand one thing....armaan ko jab cabin mila tha, tab bhi to chacha ke paas nahi tha...y did he not offer his cabin to his chacha then??

abhira ne to nahi bola na dadi ko....dadi ne diya...to y blame abhira???

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Achha mauka tha shaanti se rehne ka....... parivaar ke mah ne sab kuch cheen liya.smiley44

koi shanti nahi tha tab Singhus were pushing naira one side kartik ko manavo, kartik is angry on naira and swarna, dadi was saying sab e ladki ki wajah se, luv kush ran away from home to see bhayya bhabhi and were in danger so surekha kicked naira all sides pressure only. Another side aditya blackmailing naksh. Next is a plumber stabbing naira when kartik is going away for tour.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Nothing happened.Lost interest with all the crappy wedding sequences and overdose of negativity.

I don't blame you, a lot have gone taking a break show or just stopped watching. I have more fun in the forum then with show so therefore I'm still here. Trp rating be showing toxicity episode don't work. Like recently with Vee, giving shraap got the lowest rating in the week but dkp don't get it and want to show more.

It's still good to see you. btw more here now to complain when Hulu late with episode smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

did the same doctor advised ar not to conceive as it's danger on abeera life.

They didn't consult the doctor I guess and believed a medical report. They can change it later by showing they were going for second opinion or treatment for her issues.

But it is shown that whenever Armaan is happy he is intimate with Abhira for example when Rohit called him bhaiya he was so happy and kissed Abhira otherwise he was getting his mother's nightmares 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I too feel leap aane waala hain. Something will happen in ph & armaan might side with his family plus someone is out their after abhira's life, now she will be extra careful cos pregnant hain, toh she might put a temporary full stop with poddars & shift to goenkas.

There she might gets to know the reason why akshara decided to shift to mussoorie & also about her last call to mg & how he disappointed akshara. Abhira might want to run away from all.

Armaan will realise his mistake, maafi mangne aayega but abhira usko goenkas ke pass milti hain or he will follow & find her or will meet after leap, yeh dekhna padega.

looks quite possible....goenkas ke paas koi na koi surag milega....and she needs to go there....

and yes, armaan realises...and it may b possible..that he may b too late....and abhira is gone...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Gen 2 had a lot of romance why are they being kanjoos now

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

This is most I've seen you fired up. You're showing that Abhira flip power smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Manisha to Kaveri: Mummysa aapke chaheeto ke list mei aaj tak top pe jeejasa ka naam likha hai smiley27

#PhuSa

Highly rushed episode only saw the SR scenes too much work to be completed at office

But Armaan claimed that whenever they have come close.. Abhira blushes like newly wedded bride ..

matlab kya ??? They have done it many times .. before .., even during the angst phase ..

but it is possible because in the initial month of marriage they were optimistic in the gazebo .. that things will soon settle down

They showed technically that they have a normal relationship… because Abhira was not blushing madly like it’s the first time .. not khili khili like the blue saree scene in the mirror when Sai n virat had done the SR ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

They didn't consult the doctor I guess and believed a medical report. They can change it later by showing they were going for second opinion or treatment for her issues.

But it is shown that whenever Armaan is happy he is intimate with Abhira for example when Rohit called him bhaiya he was so happy and kissed Abhira otherwise he was getting his mother's nightmares 🤣🤣

he is happy when his family is happy and doing intimacy . When ruhi told Abheera can't be pregnant he said I wont trust you, called the doctor Doctor told over phone dont force Abheera for conceiving orelse uske jaan pe khatra ho sakta hi.