Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Makers wanted to show them that they are active in marriage life not always about fights smiley39. Plus piya bawri is shown especially for leads not for some sideys. So the makers showed it this time 🤣.

meri ek neighbour thi meri shadi ke time pe old lady 80 plus ki her hubby passed away and we went to se her. She started crying and saying sab ke samne danta tha subah mein raat ko mujhe chodta nahi tha karke. Meri mummy se poochi e kya bbol rahi thi karke maa boli buddhi hi na usko kuch bhi araha hi mooh se tum ignore karo. Aaj samajh agaya budhiya ki baat 🤣😉🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Why would they investigate Aarohi’s accident in this gen? I mean there is no purpose investigating a 20 year old death naa

This IR has been a disaster and wish it never happen. It's fair for audience to want closure to storyline and if you're weren't going to do it then why bother. Ru & Ab were already not close so why show sister bond we couldn't digest to show khoon ka rishta then separate smiley44

Hopefully they keep them separated leave IR alone hamesha,

but we know dkp will brining up again smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

With pregnancy, leap coming

Maybe rohit is going to ta ta bye bye, armaan will be raising kid with his bhabhiji while abhira aline with a kid. Vidya as usual being a chudail saas.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Seriously that was so random and out of the blue. The whole year Armaan was crying over not being with Ruhi and didn’t feel one bit attraction towards Abhira or even looked at Abhira that way. But then suddenly he’s like I love Abhira just when she confessed. That’s why I can never connect to Abhimaan. If Armaan wasn’t the ml, would someone even think he will fall in love with Abhira? No. But only because he was ml so online audience watching it only for romance assumed he eventually will, so they accepted it without question even though same bunch bash Ruhi for being pregnant after months. But for people like me who watch the show for the whole show and not just romance, that was just random with no progression with their supposed love story.

Yeah his love for Abheera was out of the blue mainly because in the show it was not shown the gradual developement of lead couple and his constant crying for his love for Ruhi. Makers should have not let him fall for Ruhi in the first place then. On the other hand, Ruhi's move on was made sense because she was given a reality check by Armaan. She was in delusion whole this time and Armaan's rejection brought her back to reality.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Meher you suspected it too and never share with us smiley37

damn I so missed it, I feel so maasoom smiley44

ruro ke bed mein unse nahi hua isiliye bhaag gaye kitna bewakoof banaye ghar walon ko esp maa ka bhajan gaake 😜 maja agaya 🤣🤣love them🥰
Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Oh wow first Ridz now you smiley31

I've been wonder what happen to you, hope all is well with you, it's good to see you.

Ruhaya is really a stupid, chachisa I know you're sad for your husband but you'll be an even bigger fool if you listen that neech ki aurat.

1 smart person in the family, 1 person, who had never been vile to bbg, n they are flipping her as well

Dkp has lost it.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've seen it but with all the lights and Katik kiss Naira shoulders at the mirror and he slide his hand on her stomach. Yeah it was directed beautifully

Abhimaan Piya Bawri at Janmashtami was way better. Like I said I wish Ab was in her night gown and Ar took of that heavy jacket but about from that rishta don't show anything racy or sexy to me, slow music and some cheek kissing and they fade out

https://x.com/Shiviloml_/status/1845702205489176695?t=piGpEkdjMRiCo97nEd_2_Q&s=19

This is their SR. Yes to each their own.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira having SR with her pathi means she have no self respect, she should have begged someone’s husband to marry or blackmail him then get rejected like 100 times then sleep with nikamma pathi overnight cheat him and get pregnant is shelfff respect.smiley42

Wife and husband fight ,then they make up and they DID it. I so love it ..Abhria ko Armaan ko DV deke bhag jaana chahiye tha..awww.iss mein shelf respect kaha se aa gayi.

That was hot and cute not cringe worthy like previous one.

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1845656651053035891

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845652918227370239

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845635174282735694

Wow, ppl have weird moral standards 😂😂😂

Q- Want to have sex with married n uninterested bil???

A - yes!

V good!!! Such amazing morals!!! Such a sweety!!!

Q- have sex with your partner?? With consent??

A - yes

Hawwww!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Such a crime. Should have gone to jeth n tried to force yourself on him. That's the model code of conduct.

Duh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats the hawasi code of conduct

Just ask the hawasi queenie, she's a pro at it

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

1 smart person in the family, 1 person, who had never been vile to bbg, n they are flipping her as well

Dkp has lost it.

I don't think they're flipping her. Manisha just sad for her husband dreams and him being taken for granted. Manoj isn't blaming Ab all his anger is address at this mother. Stupid do and Stupid does are in Manisha head. It's up to her to believe and do what is fact or MU