Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I get your point. And it shows a genuine interest in the show. I was talking about some mocking AbhiMaan in the same breath as encouraging Ruhi bhabhi to chase after her jeth earlier and justifying it. They are a legally wedded couple. If they consummated their relationship, then that's their wish. It is not strange. I mean do people really compartmentalize when they fight, when will they have a physical relationship and everything else? And AbhiMaan's relationship has always been about rising above their issues. Even during this three month period, with all the issues between them, they did gravitate towards each other. That's how their relationship has always worked. Would it have been better if they talked a bit more about their issues.. may be. But I guess different couples deal with their issues differently.

I have blocked out the noise. helps to keep BP under control. LOL

Sex is actually a great way to help resolve their stress and issues. but they also need to show honest emotional conversations.

To me it looks like they abruptly changed track and added this SR as an after thought because they cant show Ab preggers without SR. audience would rip them apart.

And to suit this sudden change of plan, now they give SR, and they decided to backtrack on everything they gave us so far- which is that post shaadi, after the first 2-3 days until that job offer being given to Ab waala day- Armaan Abhira have not been intimate at all for 3 + months. not even in the most casual way of holding hands, eating a meal together etc, let alone sex. he has been pushing her away fully and now the track has flipped and he says- "shaadi ke baad har baar jab hum close hai tum aise nayi dulhan ki tarah sharmaati ho". makes no sense. its highly inconsistent.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

it is clear for those who want to see it that this wasn’t their first time ..rest people can assume whatever suits them 🤷🏻‍♀️

yes it's going on from 3 months . Just because both are not on same page physics won't stop any day like in real life fight and makeup in bad mood too. And there is no wrong as they are married from 3 months. its just shown piya bawri as water poured on audience eyes 🤣🤣
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they are chudel dynasty so exempted from many things by cvs as they are got to give jolts to pure bloodddd line🤣

Kaha pure bloodline in this gen Meher smiley36. Now both the legacies are even except that Sirat's legacy is always favoured 🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Observer007

It's ironic that Ruhi claims abhira works here and that her husband is a senior partner, so it's obvious she knows about the cabin. Ruru, not everyone is on guard duty all the time, that's your job, darlingsmiley37

The part that had me was when she said don't believe Abhira innocent act,

RooRat look in the mirror that's you not Abhira smiley37smiley37

Do she know what Rohit do at work and still wanted him to have new office smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

It's ironic that Ruhi claims abhira works here and that her husband is a senior partner, so it's obvious she knows about the cabin. Ruru, not everyone is on guard duty all the time, that's your job, darlingsmiley37

This for me is the comment of daysmiley36smiley36. Aww meri pyaari Ru babysmiley42
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yes it's going on from 3 months . Just because both are not on same page physics won't stop any day like in real life fight and makeup in bad mood too. And there is no wrong as they are married from 3 months. its just shown piya bawri as water poured on audience eyes 🤣🤣

Makers wanted to show them that they are active in marriage life not always about fights smiley39. Plus piya bawri is shown especially for leads not for some sideys. So the makers showed it this time 🤣.

Edited by Manny_123 - 7 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meher you suspected it too and never share with us smiley37

damn I so missed it, I feel so maasoom smiley44

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Kaha pure bloodline in this gen Meher smiley36. Now both the legacies are even except that Sirat's legacy is always favoured 🤣

flipping to that legacy safely dekho giving aj hints on ruhi seerat hints on Abheera 🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Meher you suspected it too and never share with us smiley37

damn I so missed it, I feel so maasoom smiley44

ab toh doubt pakka hogaya pati patni hi bahar uppp rakhenge andar toh kaam kar rahe hi kisiko doubt aya nahi dekho ab 🤣🤣nahi toh asthami se navami tak ka pregnancy ka safar hogaya ek din ka. 🤣🤣 seerat ki style mein 🤑
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan genuine apologised and accepted he becomes stupid when it comes to his family, but then also said he will try to be more cautious next time and won’t take her for granted,even in real life things happen this way. so there’s nothing forced or losing self respect. He apologised gave Ak’s shawl, couldn’t convince so utak baitak kiya and that’s how Abhira is she melts down fast and she accepted his apology . counselling talk and all is just some random talk and I don’t think she seriously meant just it like many other things they say and forget.

I think they suddenly got some new track in mind so they r rushing the pregnancy.
And the way Armaan said whenever they came closer Abhria feels shy like a nayi dulhan. So they want to assume this is not their SR, they already did it before too, and this is another romantic moment. Only the next day she is being shown as pregnant unless this is just a promo and they take a few weeks or a month leap. Also Armaan saying my family is important is anything is foreshadowing ?

Comparing that ghatiya cheater ,jeth lover Ruhi with Armaan and Abhira is disgusting. That woman is behind jeth for an year and one fine night she decided to sleep with Rohit , and Armaan and Abhria been shown in love for long though they didn’t realise or accept their love for each other ,GF/BFphase , pathi / Even in Arranged marriages they do SR and many couple do it if they don’t love their jeth and blackmail them to marry ditching their husband

@bold I agree 100%. Personally I have blocked out the illogical noise.

See I am glad Armaan apologized but the writing is inconsistent. They didnt consummate post shaadi. but they are trying to force fit that narrative except it makes no sense to claim that after everything they have shown.

They should have always shown that despite emotional distance, they were sexually active and not suddenly give that to us now as an afterthought.

my own issue is not about the fights or the outbursts but about how they are written. theres a thin line where it goes from being a couple fight where things are said in heat of moment versus something which is a systemic problem. Armaan seems to essentially keep doing the same mistake again even now after all the character development and even at the most minimal provocation. Har baar same cheez repeat karega toh how to understand his POV.

I am all for them having make up sex after a fight. but they also need to talk about things.

V ignoring him , for all these months s a huge deal for him but he cant project that on a person who is being equally ignored and taunted by V. the only explanation we got was some half baked one in one line. We need depth, proper emotional angsty, honest convos.

Today the cabin issue should have been much better written. even a random audience person like me can come up with a better way to write that argument.

the best thing about Armaan is that he owns up to every mistake, but if they keep rehashing every argument in same exact template, it will soon start to look like he is merely doing lip service.

Counseling type things actually should happen. its good to show something progressive like that instead of Abhira feeling pressured to go through with high risk pregnancy and then getting blame no matter what happens.

they should not use such throw away words like counseling etc because it looks even more insensitive to have them say it and then brush it away altogether.