Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Piya bawri, bed roll shown done 🤣🤣 bubblegum struck on abheera hair so chiklet is coming 🥳 . Surprise is one night before they rolled next day she is pregnant told by doctor. Abheera is faster than Seerat and seerat ki beti ka machar pregnancy 🤣🤣. Doctor advised to terminate pregnancy. So it's going like kaira keesh time kid swap by ar soon and mere bache ko cheenliya Or pregnant abheera out in death blames of any family member.

Abheera is giving tough competition to Sirat and Sirat's daughter in terms of quick pregnancy. She is taking both legaches forward in a way 😂. If they go the story by S2, viewers will be overdose with S2 since Anupama seems to be copying S2 as well.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ruhi already accepted Rohit as her husband before the leap and it’s been 3 months whereas Armaan was all crying over Ruhi for whole year and suddenly started said he loves Abhira one fine day as soon as Abhira told him she loves him.

I think maybe you don't watch the show at all that's why saying this, as even though Ar's behaviour was unlikable and wrong at that time but after initial episodes he never said he loved Ru, even told he can never go back to his ex, it was always shown as his guilt and he told her before marriage.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheera is not ruhi nor vice versa. But when they go ahead in life it's fine we need to leave past na. If she is again after ar keeping rohit kid in hand rohit in room 🤣,i am the first one to throw chappal . Sab ko karma milegi show mein koi na koi stage mein they won't leave anyone easily

Rishta is all about karma. So yes all the character except Sirat's family will get their due in the worst possible way 😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its not self respect issue or anything. they are married. its great they are having an active sex life- finally!!!

issue for me is with the narrative they set is that- they have had too much tension for 3+ months and were not supposedly intimate. infact they cut the dialogue but in BTS they had shown Ruhi overhear that they dont have husband-wife relations despite being married . so that was the story. but suddenly they are trying to fake that Abhimaan have consummated - but I dont think thats true. they have kissed etc yes. but in the 3 months, they were shown facing away from each other, Armaan refusing to have even a meal with her, walking away constantly etc.

today they give the much awaited SR but in a half hearted way imo. it seems like they changed the plot and inserted this because audience would fry them if they showed pregnancy track without any SR of leads. so its as if they put it in as an after thought because they decided Ab pregnancy track is up. they have served way hotter scenes before in terms of other factors . Sam and Ropu were still great but othr departments lacked.

Also they have not addressed their issues, talked about their pain/feelings , they have not discussed Abhiras feelings around past reveal either. and even after realizing he wronged Ab, today he was already back to impulsively accusing her with no real provocation. Abhira clearly had no clue about cabin and did not take it either.

He eventually apologized and Ab understands where he comes from too- so they made up- great

but for me, the SR would have been better placed in a separate episode that at the very least suggests that Abhimaan have been making efforts to talk out their issues and are trying to find solutions etc

I also thought that the dialogue of Abhira suggesting counseling to have less fights which was followed by Armaan kissing her and them having sex was a bit off. The sequence of events should have been more thoughtful from makers part. Is sex gonna be the way to solve their real marital issues, communication problems etc ? IT surely helps - yes! but to me, the SR was good but really didnt live up to the expectations

But so far, I am just taking the small mercies of Armaan acknowledging he screwed up. but I am back to feeling unhappy with the way they are writing him after all the character development done all these weeks.

This very scene of his outburst could have been done differently by him merely being upset but not accusing or calling selfish etc, For example, Ab coming to cheer him up and bringing a cake or sweets to celebrate her first major win WITH him but he is snubbing her because he is too upset about not fulfilling the promise to chachi and then Ab getting upset that he is back to ignoring her again over someone in family- pehle V, now chacha.

The writing is really bad.

I get your point. And it shows a genuine interest in the show. I was talking about some mocking AbhiMaan in the same breath as encouraging Ruhi bhabhi to chase after her jeth earlier and justifying it. They are a legally wedded couple. If they consummated their relationship, then that's their wish. It is not strange. I mean do people really compartmentalize when they fight, when will they have a physical relationship and everything else? And AbhiMaan's relationship has always been about rising above their issues. Even during this three month period, with all the issues between them, they did gravitate towards each other. That's how their relationship has always worked. Would it have been better if they talked a bit more about their issues.. may be. But I guess different couples deal with their issues differently.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Someone please explain ..garba and dandiya are played around Navratri time ..and it is already established that it is that time on the show ..so how can Abhira possibly consummate and become pregnant within this nine day period ..they’ve obviously been intimate prior to this …and it wasn’t shown..they probably thought they’d already showed the foreplay during Janmashtami and the mole scene ..ab aage kya dikhayein and dumped it …and now prior to pregnancy reveal, they’re just underlining the fact that these two have been intimate already …so this whole furore over how she can be declared pregnant within a day or two of consummation makes no sense really 🤷🏻‍♀️

seerat was shown pregnant in a week of her shadi and many doubted it's ranveer ka kid though they took 6 months leap after ranveer death. Ruhis mom got pregnant immediately after her shadi it's understood they had it before only as their first night she was doing machar maro in room🤣🤣 Abheera goes in their category 9 th day se 10 day tak pregnant hogayi fast fast 🤣 because cvs wanted it like this only 🤗
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah at least Ruhi's move on was made sense with the leap compared to sudden realization of Armaan's amar pyaar for Abheerasmiley36.

Ruhi kuch bhi kare tho problem hai...this is normal smiley36

Seriously that was so random and out of the blue. The whole year Armaan was crying over not being with Ruhi and didn’t feel one bit attraction towards Abhira or even looked at Abhira that way. But then suddenly he’s like I love Abhira just when she confessed. That’s why I can never connect to Abhimaan. If Armaan wasn’t the ml, would someone even think he will fall in love with Abhira? No. But only because he was ml so online audience watching it only for romance assumed he eventually will, so they accepted it without question even though same bunch bash Ruhi for being pregnant after months. But for people like me who watch the show for the whole show and not just romance, that was just random with no progression with their supposed love story.
Edited by The_Best - 7 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

seerat was shown pregnant in a week of her shadi and many doubted it's ranveer ka kid though they took 6 months leap after ranveer death. Ruhis mom got pregnant immediately after her shadi it's understood they had it before only as their first night she was doing machar maro in room🤣🤣 Abheera goes in their category 9 th day se 10 day tak pregnant hogayi fast fast 🤣 because cvs wanted it like this only 🤗

it is clear for those who want to see it that this wasn’t their first time ..rest people can assume whatever suits them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Rishta is all about karma. So yes all the character except Sirat's family will get their due in the worst possible way 😂

they are chudel dynasty so exempted from many things by cvs as they are got to give jolts to pure bloodddd line🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its not self respect issue or anything. they are married. its great they are having an active sex life- finally!!!

issue for me is with the narrative they set is that- they have had too much tension for 3+ months and were not supposedly intimate. infact they cut the dialogue but in BTS they had shown Ruhi overhear that they dont have husband-wife relations despite being married . so that was the story. but suddenly they are trying to fake that Abhimaan have consummated - but I dont think thats true. they have kissed etc yes. but in the 3 months, they were shown facing away from each other, Armaan refusing to have even a meal with her, walking away constantly etc.

today they give the much awaited SR but in a half hearted way imo. it seems like they changed the plot and inserted this because audience would fry them if they showed pregnancy track without any SR of leads. so its as if they put it in as an after thought because they decided Ab pregnancy track is up. they have served way hotter scenes before in terms of other factors . Sam and Ropu were still great but othr departments lacked.

Also they have not addressed their issues, talked about their pain/feelings , they have not discussed Abhiras feelings around past reveal either. and even after realizing he wronged Ab, today he was already back to impulsively accusing her with no real provocation. Abhira clearly had no clue about cabin and did not take it either.

He eventually apologized and Ab understands where he comes from too- so they made up- great

but for me, the SR would have been better placed in a separate episode that at the very least suggests that Abhimaan have been making efforts to talk out their issues and are trying to find solutions etc

I also thought that the dialogue of Abhira suggesting counseling to have less fights which was followed by Armaan kissing her and them having sex was a bit off. The sequence of events should have been more thoughtful from makers part. Is sex gonna be the way to solve their real marital issues, communication problems etc ? IT surely helps - yes! but to me, the SR was good but really didnt live up to the expectations

But so far, I am just taking the small mercies of Armaan acknowledging he screwed up. but I am back to feeling unhappy with the way they are writing him after all the character development done all these weeks.

This very scene of his outburst could have been done differently by him merely being upset but not accusing or calling selfish etc, For example, Ab coming to cheer him up and bringing a cake or sweets to celebrate her first major win WITH him but he is snubbing her because he is too upset about not fulfilling the promise to chachi and then Ab getting upset that he is back to ignoring her again over someone in family- pehle V, now chacha.

The writing is really bad.

Armaan genuine apologised and accepted he becomes stupid when it comes to his family, but then also said he will try to be more cautious next time and won’t take her for granted,even in real life things happen this way. so there’s nothing forced or losing self respect. He apologised gave Ak’s shawl, couldn’t convince so utak baitak kiya and that’s how Abhira is she melts down fast and she accepted his apology . counselling talk and all is just some random talk and I don’t think she seriously meant just it like many other things they say and forget.

I think they suddenly got some new track in mind so they r rushing the pregnancy.
And the way Armaan said whenever they came closer Abhria feels shy like a nayi dulhan. So they want to assume this is not their SR, they already did it before too, and this is another romantic moment. Only the next day she is being shown as pregnant unless this is just a promo and they take a few weeks or a month leap. Also Armaan saying my family is important is anything is foreshadowing ?

Comparing that ghatiya cheater ,jeth lover Ruhi with Armaan and Abhira is disgusting. That woman is behind jeth for an year and one fine night she decided to sleep with Rohit , and Armaan and Abhria been shown in love for long though they didn’t realise or accept their love for each other ,GF/BFphase , pathi / Even in Arranged marriages they do SR and many couple do it if they don’t love their jeth and blackmail them to marry ditching their husband

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

That dialogue about Armaan saying family is his weakness signified further that he will choose his family one day over Abhira, leading to their separation. That dialogue didn’t seem random.

Arre I wasn't talking about the dialogue by random I mean, the random bs I am doing