Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

3 mmonths gap they gave for that only na still hung on that kkk means ots cvs they put her not we. So they kept her aside story ke sath move honi thi na kaha hue udhar hi atke the. She said she got love from her pati still mocking cursing the unborn kid is it right. We are happy for Abheera too. Let everyone be happy with their own kid and pati .

I am not at all saying mocking or cursing unborn child was right.........

Bas dono situations ka comparison sahi nahi h, aur phele logo ke paas reason tha Ru ke behaviour ko mock karne ka as we don't own white putty like dkp.

@bold yeh koi pls RS ko samajhosmiley6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Dont know. No one talked about it. I just see now it being talked by that someone for no reason when no one even mentioned it. Like even though I like RuRo and would’ve been okay to get their SR, but I know they are not lead couple so why will I even have that expectation? Besides I care more that they are happy and not a lead couple to be in misery 24/7 than getting some SR smiley36

kuch dikhaye nahi acha hua nahi toh unko bhi shraap milta 🤣 kya ek bewda peeke aake biwi ke sath sogaya toh bhi unka love hi hi na biwi ki marji hi usmein in general I am asking 😝. Sab ka love love hi hi khooni ka ya jail mein rehta hi usko bhi biwi bacchon ka pyar rehta hi na. Toh sadda kutta kutta tommy kyun🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi was mocked because few weeks ago she was running behind someone else, wanted to get married to him despite being already married and used to find her pati Ro a nuisance. Then in 3 months got pregnant.........

Ab-Ar loved each other then got married and it's being 3+ months of them being married to 'suddenly' kuch nahi hua.

Dono comparable situations nahi h....lol.....

Ruhi already accepted Rohit as her husband before the leap and it’s been 3 months whereas Armaan was all crying over Ruhi for whole year and suddenly started said he loves Abhira one fine day as soon as Abhira told him she loves him.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ab usko queen treatment bhi mil raha hai 😂

After getting humiliated left,right and center, Queen baby is actually getting the real queen treatment. Still it is not enough it seems tsk tsk 😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I am not at all saying mocking or cursing unborn child was right.........

Bas dono situations ka comparison sahi nahi h, aur phele logo ke paas reason tha Ru ke behaviour ko mock karne ka as we don't own white putty like dkp.

@bold yeh koi pls RS ko samajhosmiley6

Abheera is not ruhi nor vice versa. But when they go ahead in life it's fine we need to leave past na. If she is again after ar keeping rohit kid in hand rohit in room 🤣,i am the first one to throw chappal . Sab ko karma milegi show mein koi na koi stage mein they won't leave anyone easily
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi was mocked because few weeks ago she was running behind someone else, wanted to get married to him despite being already married and used to find her pati Ro a nuisance. Then in 3 months got pregnant.........

Ab-Ar loved each other then got married and it's being 3+ months of them being married to 'suddenly' kuch nahi hua.

Dono comparable situations nahi h....lol.....

So true.

I really dont get how people can compare Abhira and Ruhi at all.

Abhira Armaan not having sex before 2nd shaadi is the shocking part. they have had sexual tension and an affectionate relationship (hugs, kisses, caresses etc) since Armaans realization and even during deal phase. but then Vidyas shraap made Armaan act crazy and he suddenly went from being "desperate for SR" to leaving Ab high and dry.

Today finally he behaved like a hormonal husband and Abhira reciprocated because she is also a normal woman with needs. Although i really wish it was better presented overall and timing was better. but the sex isnt the issue. its the lack of honest , proper emotional conversations.

Ruhi gets pregnant within 3 months of her nth time "moving on" from Armaan after literally threatening suicide and trying to kidnap dulha and force him to marry her.

kya hi comparison hai.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

the good part about armaan is that he apologises as soon as re lealises...and he realises soon to...I mean 7-8 years ke baad bhi koi aur aap ko realise karwaayee...aisa wala situation nahi hai iska...😂

he expects a lot from abhira...kyunki abhira gives a lot to all..and especially to their relationship...and he takes that for granted...and when abhira shows him tghe mirrow, he immedialety realsies it...

I read...ki leap aayega and pregnant abhira will leave...

yah hoga...abhira will run out of patience which isnatural...giving her state....and armaan will realise it as soon as she leaves....

last time ki tarah...it may not b ki is still arrogant and bechara in the eyes of the family and puts the whole blame on abhira.....

letc c...😂 armaan ka character is not shown as an arrogant one...yeh acchi baat hai...😂

I too feel leap aane waala hain. Something will happen in ph & armaan might side with his family plus someone is out their after abhira's life, now she will be extra careful cos pregnant hain, toh she might put a temporary full stop with poddars & shift to goenkas.

There she might gets to know the reason why akshara decided to shift to mussoorie & also about her last call to mg & how he disappointed akshara. Abhira might want to run away from all.

Armaan will realise his mistake, maafi mangne aayega but abhira usko goenkas ke pass milti hain or he will follow & find her or will meet after leap, yeh dekhna padega.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ruhi already accepted Rohit as her husband before the leap and it’s been 3 months whereas Armaan was all crying over Ruhi for whole year and suddenly started said he loves Abhira one fine day as soon as Abhira told him she loves him.

Yeah at least Ruhi's move on was made sense with the leap compared to sudden realization of Armaan's amar pyaar for Abheerasmiley36.

Ruhi kuch bhi kare tho problem hai...this is normal smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If leads are already in intimate relationship in those 3 months.

Then how come armaan don't have maa trauma while doing sex but gets trauma when it comes to treating his wife with love & respect.

Now this is not partial trauma smiley39