Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

If we see just today's episode then it's like normal couple fight and make up.

But if we see larger picture, then it looks like continuous pattern of leads relationship where ml indirectly said he will keep making mistakes. For 3 months he treated her as nonexistent then calls her selfish. Fl is shown forgiving him easily because of his romantic gesture. It's again all about ml. When he was not in the mood, he ignored fl and her advances without her fault, when he is in good mood he gets to romance her. And fl acting according to his wants. There is imbalance in this relationship.

this is the pattern they follow bash in morning and make up in night. Physics is important for chemistry and biology in bpc but maths won't work 🤣🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Okay... random things apart.... out of the blue SR means they are readying for the next track and this was just a pitstop...

Next plot getting ready like...

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He apologized. It was sincere. RoPu made it look sincere.

But to me the timing of SR today right after he apologized for one more terrible mistake is not apt.

She's saying lets go to couples therapy to fight less and he's kissing her and has decorated bedroom for SR.

Abhira is so in love, craves his presence so much- woh asaani seh melt hogayi.

the good part about armaan is that he apologises as soon as re lealises...and he realises soon to...I mean 7-8 years ke baad bhi koi aur aap ko realise karwaayee...aisa wala situation nahi hai iska...😂

he expects a lot from abhira...kyunki abhira gives a lot to all..and especially to their relationship...and he takes that for granted...and when abhira shows him tghe mirrow, he immedialety realsies it...

I read...ki leap aayega and pregnant abhira will leave...

yah hoga...abhira will run out of patience which isnatural...giving her state....and armaan will realise it as soon as she leaves....

last time ki tarah...it may not b ki is still arrogant and bechara in the eyes of the family and puts the whole blame on abhira.....

letc c...😂 armaan ka character is not shown as an arrogant one...yeh acchi baat hai...😂

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

paani sar se upar nahi gaya re. She is giving in her self totally. She was not this types total submission and what she gets is one by one discard her. Ar himself said his family is his weakness. So he will always burst there if a small scratch comes to any of them. In front crocodile festival is nearing no doubts. Now it's all no mistakes of Abheera they are scolding unnecessarily.

In rishta history, no ml treated fl like crap for months just after promising her he won't make her cry. They are clearly showing hints. If one wants to remain blind then let it be. Regarding SR, I just want to say kaira got boldest romantic scenes of ITV. So won't agree with the point that rishta never show romance more than cheek kiss.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you… but as I said I am not telling Abhira to let her be treated like a door mat no…. But can we for a min think he also has her only and where will he show his emotions??? He shouldn’t have called her selfish but that’s purely out of angry (honestly, I have called my own husband at times selfish in a fight but that doesn’t mean that I mean those words for him. I do feel sorry later and apologise and he doesn’t turn away for me as he understands the love and respect I have for him)… but he felt sorry about it as well.. he is not an abuser, this was a fight out of misunderstanding and the gap they had…

I agree not every fight can’t be made up with physical intimacy but that’s a case where the other person is being completely abused and the intimacy is only used for one’s own needs??? Here Armaan felt bad for taking her for granted… he did apologise for that and he has been making up for it as well

Agreed. but the sequence of events is not that this is some random one-off fight like every couple has squabbles and arguments.

he has been taking her for granted for a long time. 3+ months. and more than sex we needed an emotional conversation.

Sex bhi chahiye (lol)- 100%.

they changed the narrative abruptly. till recently it was made apparent they were NOT intimate post shaadi. not even the hugs, kisses were happening for several weeks until Abhira breakdown and Armaan realization. today they are suddenly trying to pass off this argument as something minor , said in heat of moment and made Armaan suggest they have been "close" after marriage also. But everything they gave us doesnt point to that at all. they explicitly gave us scenes of them in bed facing away, Abhira talking to a sleeping Armaan saying come back to me, Armaan not even having a meal with her, etc.

And the argument today could have been written in a 100 different ways which was not the way they gave it if they really wanted to show this as "minor" squabble. The words he said were grossly unfair and out of proportion reaction to what happened which clearly wasnt in Abhiras hands.

Sure, he sincerely apologized for it but the issues havent gone away. sex is one way to bridge the gap but this is not gonna go well if they avoid the actual emotional convo altogether.

And what I didnt appreciate is Abhira actually mentioning "counseling" for couples to then have Armaan almost shut the idea up with kisses and sex. I know that wasnt the actual intent. but thats how it came across from sequence of events standpoint. At the very least they should have shown him agree that they could "try" couples counseling and then have sex. these tiny things matter a lot. We know they wont actually go for counseling because new kaands will happen. but atleast him saying yes, its a good idea is MUCH better than no acknowledgement. from writing standpoint, they either shouldnt bring such lines and if they do, then they should show it acknowledged by the partner. If they really went for counseling also one of the things the therapist may have suggested is being intimate physically as a way to better connect emotionally too. so the sex isnt the problem, its the way things were shown overall. if they follow up sex with actual honest emotionally Abhimaan conversations in upcoming - it'll still be good. but will they give us that?

Originally posted by: Naay

Most probably they will prove her innocence somehow.... But not now... It might be like another 10-15 episode of proving AK innocence ( twisting some part of past )

looks like...they will really show some parts of ruhi recalling her talk with akshu.....IMO...akshu has to be proven innocent...as she is too.....and makers would not have included that part, if they did not intend to..😂

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Someone please explain ..garba and dandiya are played around Navratri time ..and it is already established that it is that time on the show ..so how can Abhira possibly consummate and become pregnant within this nine day period ..they’ve obviously been intimate prior to this …and it wasn’t shown..they probably thought they’d already showed the foreplay during Janmashtami and the mole scene ..ab aage kya dikhayein and dumped it …and now prior to pregnancy reveal, they’re just underlining the fact that these two have been intimate already …so this whole furore over how she can be declared pregnant within a day or two of consummation makes no sense really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah even I feel the same. Armaan did say that they have come close earlier. So, it is possible that this wasn't their first time.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Okay... random things apart.... out of the blue SR means they are readying for the next track and this was just a pitstop...

That dialogue about Armaan saying family is his weakness signified further that he will choose his family one day over Abhira, leading to their separation. That dialogue didn’t seem random.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It's going faster than ghum

Sai got pregnant and faced miscarriage in the same week.

Here SR and pregnancy happened in 2-3 days. I hope they show some time lapse after SR like they did to show ruhi pregnancy.

Even Naitik Akshara use to have a make up sex. They are most stable Rishta couple by far. It's really not that serious.

Especially in a show like Rishta where characters flip every episode. It's better to enjoy good parts atleast.