Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Armaan used abhira? Bhai kya chal raha hai. It was a sweet SR.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Today's scene was kind of okay. I don't expect anything more from her as she was shown melting easily when he treated her like crap for months. Some will understand your pov in upcoming episodes.

paani sar se upar nahi gaya re. She is giving in her self totally. She was not this types total submission and what she gets is one by one discard her. Ar himself said his family is his weakness. So he will always burst there if a small scratch comes to any of them. In front crocodile festival is nearing no doubts. Now it's all no mistakes of Abheera they are scolding unnecessarily.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Armaan used abhira? Bhai kya chal raha hai. It was a sweet SR.

meine kaha bola re. Woh kya use kiya. Apna protection use nahi kiya 🤣🤣 remember doctor warned not to conceive but he consummated she conceived.
Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

I saw few days ago many mocking Ruhi getting pregnant so fast. But now Abhira will be, so all is well and fine 😂😂

Ruhi was mocked because few weeks ago she was running behind someone else, wanted to get married to him despite being already married and used to find her pati Ro a nuisance. Then in 3 months got pregnant.........

Ab-Ar loved each other then got married and it's being 3+ months of them being married to 'suddenly' kuch nahi hua.

Dono comparable situations nahi h....lol.....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

meine kaha bola re. Woh kya use kiya. Apna protection use nahi kiya 🤣🤣 remember doctor warned not to conceive but he consummated she conceived.

aapne nahi bola... I am asking... Armaanza should have been careful.. why not...

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

drama chodo..Pati Patni jhagadte hain..par phir bhi intimate rehte..raat ke time all is well ..phir subah jhagda shuru..this is how it works smiley37

arey chodna aaj ke liye meine choda hi unko 🤣🤣 arman risked Abheera life in a way iska bolo kya 😛. I loved their ding dong. But making up is not the solution I said. He needs to clean his family ka weakness woh jayega nahi. 😝
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly and compare like real life. We don't behave any day like taunts or sarcasm or blames in real life either as mom Or mil Or naman etc. RE sab drama hi jo reality mein itna nahi rehta. Koi har roj closeups dete kya. ruhi jaise koi peeche nahi bhagta na Abheera jaise chipakte 😉

If we see just today's episode then it's like normal couple fight and make up.

But if we see larger picture, then it looks like continuous pattern of leads relationship where ml indirectly said he will keep making mistakes. For 3 months he treated her as nonexistent then calls her selfish. Fl is shown forgiving him easily because of his romantic gesture. It's again all about ml. When he was not in the mood, he ignored fl and her advances without her fault, when he is in good mood he gets to romance her. And fl acting according to his wants. There is imbalance in this relationship.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi was mocked because few weeks ago she was running behind someone else, wanted to get married to him despite being already married and used to find her pati Ro a nuisance. Then in 3 months got pregnant.........

Ab-Ar loved each other then got married and it's being 3+ months of them being married to 'suddenly' kuch nahi hua.

Dono comparable situations nahi h....lol.....

3 mmonths gap they gave for that only na still hung on that kkk means ots cvs they put her not we. So they kept her aside story ke sath move honi thi na kaha hue udhar hi atke the. She said she got love from her pati still mocking cursing the unborn kid is it right. We are happy for Abheera too. Let everyone be happy with their own kid and pati .
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Someone please explain ..garba and dandiya are played around Navratri time ..and it is already established that it is that time on the show ..so how can Abhira possibly consummate and become pregnant within this nine day period ..they’ve obviously been intimate prior to this …and it wasn’t shown..they probably thought they’d already showed the foreplay during Janmashtami and the mole scene ..ab aage kya dikhayein and dumped it …and now prior to pregnancy reveal, they’re just underlining the fact that these two have been intimate already …so this whole furore over how she can be declared pregnant within a day or two of consummation makes no sense really 🤷🏻‍♀️

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

what about RuRo SR? Have I missed something? That was never shown in the show. why will people obsess over that smiley12

Dont know. No one talked about it. I just see now it being talked by that someone for no reason when no one even mentioned it. Like even though I like RuRo and would’ve been okay to get their SR, but I know they are not lead couple so why will I even have that expectation? Besides I care more that they are happy and not a lead couple to be in misery 24/7 than getting some SR smiley36