Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you… but as I said I am not telling Abhira to let her be treated like a door mat no…. But can we for a min think he also has her only and where will he show his emotions??? He shouldn’t have called her selfish but that’s purely out of angry (honestly, I have called my own husband at times selfish in a fight but that doesn’t mean that I mean those words for him. I do feel sorry later and apologise and he doesn’t turn away for me as he understands the love and respect I have for him)… but he felt sorry about it as well.. he is not an abuser, this was a fight out of misunderstanding and the gap they had…

I agree not every fight can’t be made up with physical intimacy but that’s a case where the other person is being completely abused and the intimacy is only used for one’s own needs??? Here Armaan felt bad for taking her for granted… he did apologise for that and he has been making up for it as well

thats what I wrote anger mein told words are not meant. It's a common thing in couples. He himself said taken for granted. See this is fiction not like our real time we sit aside and keep faces aside for 2 days again makeup. This friction is cashed in for their differences any day. Even in anger if we say I leave home and go we won't leave but serial mein next bit gayab. Arman is angry but realises next no doubts. They are not giving bigger version till now until one sakti gone 🤓 there is not much farq.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Deleted

Edited by sharadrocks - 7 days ago

Word Count: 0

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

oops sorry Meher ..deleted this post instead of some other post :)
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

mein married hoon🤣🤣 e show ke liye hi personal ka kya hi usmein 🤗 koi humare ghar mein jaisa hi kya maa shraap dena, har cheez mein galiya dena ek ko, tumhari wajah se karke blames, sab snatch kardi karke 🤓, e sab tumhari wajah se karke taane marna, kisike ghar mein aisa hota kya bolo🤗

Edited out quoted Post

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 days ago
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So did Manoj send those people

To hurt Abhira?

His expressions made no sense to me tbh

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its not self respect issue or anything. they are married. its great they are having an active sex life- finally!!!

issue for me is with the narrative they set is that- they have had too much tension for 3+ months and were not supposedly intimate. infact they cut the dialogue but in BTS they had shown Ruhi overhear that they dont have husband-wife relations despite being married . so that was the story. but suddenly they are trying to fake that Abhimaan have consummated - but I dont think thats true. they have kissed etc yes. but in the 3 months, they were shown facing away from each other, Armaan refusing to have even a meal with her, walking away constantly etc.

today they give the much awaited SR but in a half hearted way imo. it seems like they changed the plot and inserted this because audience would fry them if they showed pregnancy track without any SR of leads. so its as if they put it in as an after thought because they decided Ab pregnancy track is up. they have served way hotter scenes before in terms of other factors . Sam and Ropu were still great but othr departments lacked.

Also they have not addressed their issues, talked about their pain/feelings , they have not discussed Abhiras feelings around past reveal either. and even after realizing he wronged Ab, today he was already back to impulsively accusing her with no real provocation. Abhira clearly had no clue about cabin and did not take it either.

He eventually apologized and Ab understands where he comes from too- so they made up- great

but for me, the SR would have been better placed in a separate episode that at the very least suggests that Abhimaan have been making efforts to talk out their issues and are trying to find solutions etc

I also thought that the dialogue of Abhira suggesting counseling to have less fights which was followed by Armaan kissing her and them having sex was a bit off. The sequence of events should have been more thoughtful from makers part. Is sex gonna be the way to solve their real marital issues, communication problems etc ? IT surely helps - yes! but to me, the SR was good but really didnt live up to the expectations

But so far, I am just taking the small mercies of Armaan acknowledging he screwed up. but I am back to feeling unhappy with the way they are writing him after all the character development done all these weeks.

This very scene of his outburst could have been done differently by him merely being upset but not accusing or calling selfish etc, For example, Ab coming to cheer him up and bringing a cake or sweets to celebrate her first major win WITH him but he is snubbing her because he is too upset about not fulfilling the promise to chachi and then Ab getting upset that he is back to ignoring her again over someone in family- pehle V, now chacha.

The writing is really bad.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

exactly and compare like real life. We don't behave any day like taunts or sarcasm or blames in real life either as mom Or mil Or naman etc. RE sab drama hi jo reality mein itna nahi rehta. Koi har roj closeups dete kya. ruhi jaise koi peeche nahi bhagta na Abheera jaise chipakte 😉

Edited out quoted post

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thats what I wrote anger mein told words are not meant. It's a common thing in couples. He himself said taken for granted. See this is fiction not like our real time we sit aside and keep faces aside for 2 days again makeup. This friction is cashed in for their differences any day. Even in anger if we say I leave home and go we won't leave but serial mein next bit gayab. Arman is angry but realises next no doubts. They are not giving bigger version till now until one sakti gone 🤓 there is not much farq.

Today's scene was kind of okay. I don't expect anything more from her as she was shown melting easily when he treated her like crap for months. Some will understand your pov in upcoming episodes.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

what about RuRo SR? Have I missed something? That was never shown in the show. why will people obsess over that smiley12

Edited out quoted post

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mein married hoon🤣🤣 e show ke liye hi personal ka kya hi usmein 🤗 koi humare ghar mein jaisa hi kya maa shraap dena, har cheez mein galiya dena ek ko, tumhari wajah se karke blames, sab snatch kardi karke 🤓, e sab tumhari wajah se karke taane marna, kisike ghar mein aisa hota kya bolo🤗

drama chodo..Pati Patni jhagadte hain..par phir bhi intimate rehte..raat ke time all is well ..phir subah jhagda shuru..this is how it works smiley37