Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Thanks for the update❤️

Havent been able to watch the episode yet.

@bold if this is the case, I feel the makers do not have a plan to have this relation for a long term basis...

as armaan has always made enough mistakes....even though se says sorry...But there has to b a limit to the mistakes especially such ones...

He stood by abhira strong and against his family....that is the pillar that still looks strong.....

lets c...hota kya hai aage...

He apologized. It was sincere. RoPu made it look sincere.

But to me the timing of SR today right after he apologized for one more terrible mistake is not apt.

She's saying lets go to couples therapy to fight less and he's kissing her and has decorated bedroom for SR.

Abhira is so in love, craves his presence so much- woh asaani seh melt hogayi.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My only thing was just delay the damn SR... jaise bhi dikhao but delay it... Now see how...

Storyline aur characters se to koi umeed nahi h........ sirf achhe romantic scenes chahiye the vo mil gaye isliye main shaant hu aaj ke liye.smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Imo they really messed up with the plot and Armaans behavior today

there was zero provocation for him accusing her today. and in a way it almost seemed as if sex was used to distract her when she was actually suggesting couples therapy which I was shocked they mentioned even in passing in dialogues. because thats what they need.

few days back he vented on Vs bday- but that felt more natural. it was building up. he said no lets stay away but she was hopeful and it backfired badly. Ok makes sense for him to get upset at her.

I get his outburst if he sees multiple events that led to him MU her intentions for some reason but today his outburst was literally what Ab said- using her as a convenient punching bag because his mood was off. he was upset that Manoj didnt get cabin because he promised Chachi and he decided to vent on Abhira accusing her of snatching haq, being selfish etc. This is honestly the same thought process of Ruhi Rohit currently illogically blaming Ab too. Only they are not realizing their flawed logic and apologizing at all. so they are exponentially much much worse. but the idea is similar- find a scapegoat and pin it on them.

Itna hi unfair laga toh Kaveri seh lad jaata. Itne saal he didnt suggest Manoj ke haq ki baat to Kaveri. But today he so easily pins things on Abhira.

if Armaan behaves 1% like Ru-Ro type people do being illogical, whats the diff between him and others in Abhira's life. Funny thing is he is not like this with any others. With Ruhi, he had an infinitely long rope of understanding, maafi,

And the deal phase waala Armaan being like this was ok but now after everything that has happened, after his own recent realization of how he neglected her for 3+ months, after her own recent trauma of learning her past etc etc how does he flip in 1 minute from being ultra happy for her news of winning case to deciding she's selfish and took the haq of a Manoj. has she even been in the frame of mind to plot things or be selfish?

This looks ominous. because this behaviour happening even now makes it look as if he will once again with provovacation from his "family" succumb to MU her, accusing her, blaming her, because Abhira is strong- she can take it. she should tolerate everything. Until now only V was against her but now Ro (courtesy Ruhi, V), Chacha, chachi, kiara/aryan are all likely to join the anti Ab gang.

Even the way he apologized saying- I may make mistakes, I may get carried away, but you are perfect, you are my strength - it has undertones of his unrealistic expectations from Abhira. Its almost as if- "I am counting on you to understand and sambhalo the situation and me"

Abhira is younger in age, has no real family support even now after the reveal, who is struggling to fit in as bahu, while dealing with the guilt of feeling inadequate because she is infertile and for alienating him and his mom, dealing with her own mom's past stuff, is also still really new at work stuff too. How is she expected to be the one doing all the heavy lifting?!

I was left very disappointed by the Armaan I saw toay.

It really shook everything they built up over all these weeks ever since his love realization and how staunchly he stood up to marry Abhira even willing to go against everyone.

jaise hi shaadi hui, back to pavilion maamla hogaya.

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Where is self respect coming between husband and wife ??? It should be there but there’s always a line where you gotta see and not… in real lives we fight with our hubbies morning but then we make up to it at the end of the day… they are two different emotions and when you look for that only one person be it fight, happy, sad, frustrated, horrible, romance and love then your relationship is a win… take it from me.

Randomness makes it more memorable… though it was short I felt otherwise it’s hot… it suits their personalities

Dono hi dhakkan hai but pyaare hai

sleeping is an emotion which won't be confined to any sort of pressure from outside. But the fight which happened is just before this incident. Ar shouted on her as selfish and said sorry later. This is dangerous makeup always with physical intimacy he covered the differences or mus occurred. He himself accepted that his family is his weakness he can't bear anything. So she is always his punching bag. A day may come she has to lose herself in all his family jaap. Danger alarm should be there for her. Words meant in anger are not really but till it crosses like dadis neck to abheera too sar se pani upar gaya toh poors gaya.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I liked the sequence.. My only issue was those clothes🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845648428002418715

Ab feeling his jawline. So freaking hot🔥🔥🔥

Abhira taking the lead was fire smiley43smiley42… jacket toh utaar deti uska

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What is the significance of chewing gum on fl's hair & ml with ice for the rescue?? Tmd mein bhi dekha tha ab idhar bhismiley39

chiklet is coming soon 🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Why so much negativity ? Abhira got arman. Abhira got her bnanu, abhira got a position in the firm , abhira got a cabin, abhira has a career , now abhira got a baby 👶

And there is non stop cribbing in the forum, no pleasing yrkkh fans smiley37 ye nai mila woh nai mila..arre mila toh..ruhi ke rejection se abhiman ki shadi tak ka romance smiley39

ab usko queen treatment bhi mil raha hai 😂
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Why are some saying SR was rushed or suddenly happened etc. etc.

I really liked it, especially since there were no OTT reactions.

And why fight in morning would affect them? It was not something serious.

And also they are literally married for 3+ months to hume nahi bhi dikhaya ho par kara ho.............

We didnt see anything about their initmacy in the supposed 3 month leap. We were led to beleive he has only been ignoring her.

This SR buildup was big in our minds. I didnt think it lived up in that sense. And I found many other prior scenes really hot, better choreographed and shot in comparison to this. It wasnt bad but it really wasnt mindnblowingly good. And the issue wasnt Sam and RoPu- they were still great. it was the mood, lighting, choice of BGM, the repetitiveness of peacock feather and same type of kisses and things we already got.

The best bit was the way Abhira took charge and flipped him to be on top - that was refreshing and really nice. but rest was blah, simply repeat of what we already got.

The least they could do was show them in night clothes instead of saree with full sleeved blouse and jacket, jeans, shirt everything!

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

sleeping is an emotion which won't be confined to any sort of pressure from outside. But the fight which happened is just before this incident. Ar shouted on her as selfish and said sorry later. This is dangerous makeup always with physical intimacy he covered the differences or mus occurred. He himself accepted that his family is his weakness he can't bear anything. So she is always his punching bag. A day may come she has to lose herself in all his family jaap. Danger alarm should be there for her. Words meant in anger are not really but till it crosses like dadis neck to abheera too sar se pani upar gaya toh poors gaya.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you… but as I said I am not telling Abhira to let her be treated like a door mat no…. But can we for a min think he also has her only and where will he show his emotions??? He shouldn’t have called her selfish but that’s purely out of angry (honestly, I have called my own husband at times selfish in a fight but that doesn’t mean that I mean those words for him. I do feel sorry later and apologise and he doesn’t turn away for me as he understands the love and respect I have for him)… but he felt sorry about it as well.. he is not an abuser, this was a fight out of misunderstanding and the gap they had…

I agree not every fight can’t be made up with physical intimacy but that’s a case where the other person is being completely abused and the intimacy is only used for one’s own needs??? Here Armaan felt bad for taking her for granted… he did apologise for that and he has been making up for it as well

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But according to some fans backhug is the best way to show this ,it’s a family show not SR is lusty according to fl parents fans only back hug is good ,so it changes according to shown for one’s favourite

yeah, last gen ke jaise lusty aur cringe tho nahi dikhaya shayad isliye some r feeling phika, yeah family show mein ek doosre ke T shirt mein guusna is cringe n puke worthy to watch smiley11 thanks to the makers they have learnt their mistakes and not showing ultra pro max cringe they showed before.

And FYI this is S4 and S3 is over a year back , yeah Luru ,Chor Ruhi Birla gets defended here so we know how it keeps changing according to the favourites. Plz don’t quote me if u want to say the same thing u have been saying from almost 2 yrs not interested. S3 is over and am not interested to discuss s3 am not here to spread negativity without watching the show ,so plz.

I loved what they showed and it’s perfect for a family show unlike the cringe they severed last time.