Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am not a legacy viewer but still I feel Ak should be proven innocent she was the legacy heroine. makers have shown how important Ak is for Ab. Also during IR Ab was questioning Ru and she also went to GH to ask the same question but now suddenly makers are diverting whole track. It doesn’t make sense. She will always be called kaatil ki beti and also the upcoming gen heroine. Just like everyone look down upon sirat legacy, ak legacy will be same if not proven innocent.

What a legacy viewer has to do with full story be revealed. We all want the story be revealed regardless if Aks is proven innocent or not the full truth should be out. Ru don't want to talk to Ab and useless MG just sulking and praying at home and don't want to tell Ab the truth. So where will Ab start and how will she know what to look for, should she just google her Aks name

I don't know what is dkp problem to just keep giving IR piece by piece smiley39

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What is the significance of chewing gum on fl's hair & ml with ice for the rescue?? Tmd mein bhi dekha tha ab idhar bhismiley39

it’s old wives tale that chewing gum in your hair means pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naay

After watching today's episode ...It's all same again but character and actors are different.... Every generation has this first maa nahi ban sakti next somehow faint... Then gets to know she's pregnant... Fight... Seperation ( except gen 1) n boom come back of female lead with kid .... Do they even know creative writing meaning? Atleast this time they could change it ...

chehre badalte hi lekin andar ki character wohi hi 🤓

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Observer007

He said he took that shawl when they were in Mussoorie, but wasn't it the same shawl with AB at the time of Ar Ru engagement dhan dharma time smiley36 kuch bhi dikha rahe hai yaar itni mehnat bhi kyu kar rahe ho

Nope that's not it but I might have to rewatch the scene smiley36smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Why so much negativity ? Abhira got arman. Abhira got her bnanu, abhira got a position in the firm , abhira got a cabin, abhira has a career , now abhira got a baby 👶

And there is non stop cribbing in the forum, no pleasing yrkkh fans smiley37 ye nai mila woh nai mila..arre mila toh..ruhi ke rejection se abhiman ki shadi tak ka romance smiley39

Edited by Krinya - 7 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Awww, back hug nahi mila as expected , piya bhaware ke saath proper not cringe worthy but hot and cute SR mil gayi. Makers how can u break so many hearts by showing SR of the lead couple but not sideys loser coupe RoRu,ek bag hug bhi nahi Mila while we r waiting for angst romance heresmiley19 🔪

RoRu in pain so AA not allowed to romance

Maa in pain AA not allowed to romance

Now chacha,chachi in pain AA not allowed to do SR, how selfish Armaan and Abhira.Duniya mein kahi pe bhi hurricane, storm ,disasters kuch bhi ho u r not permitted to have SR or be happy.

But according to some fans backhug is the best way to show this ,it’s a family show not SR is lusty according to fl parents fans only back hug is good ,so it changes according to shown for one’s favourite

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why are some saying SR was rushed or suddenly happened etc. etc.

I really liked it, especially since there were no OTT reactions.

And why fight in morning would affect them? It was not something serious.

And also they are literally married for 3+ months to hume nahi bhi dikhaya ho par kara ho.............

nutmeg7 thumbnail

My only thing was just delay the damn SR... jaise bhi dikhao but delay it... Now see how...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But according to some fans backhug is the best way to show this ,it’s a family show not SR is lusty according to fl parents fans only back hug is good ,so it changes according to shown for one’s favourite

arey ding dong karne walon k kirdar ke hisab se qualification hoga. Koi apna chahita ho toh woh sr badiya. Nahi toh woh gandha bekar. Ruhi apne pati ke sath bacha kiyi 3 mahine ke baad hi dikhaye toh bhi doubts aur usko shraap. Abheera ke blood mein super powers hi aaj raat ko kiyi kal subah pregnant hogayi toh bhi woh mahan hi bas 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 7 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira having SR with her pathi means she have no self respect, she should have begged someone’s husband to marry or blackmail him then get rejected like 100 times then sleep with nikamma pathi overnight cheat him and get pregnant is shelfff respect.smiley42

Wife and husband fight ,then they make up and they DID it. I so love it ..Abhria ko Armaan ko DV deke bhag jaana chahiye tha..awww.iss mein shelf respect kaha se aa gayi.

That was hot and cute not cringe worthy like previous one.

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1845656651053035891

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845652918227370239

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845635174282735694

Where is self respect coming between husband and wife ??? It should be there but there’s always a line where you gotta see and not… in real lives we fight with our hubbies morning but then we make up to it at the end of the day… they are two different emotions and when you look for that only one person be it fight, happy, sad, frustrated, horrible, romance and love then your relationship is a win… take it from me.

Randomness makes it more memorable… though it was short I felt otherwise it’s hot… it suits their personalities

Dono hi dhakkan hai but pyaare hai

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 7 days ago