Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Okay but it isn’t a big deal now. I mean if they do it, well and good but what purpose does it serve. Even if they prove it as an “accident”, Ruhi and Goenka will cry but are they the main guys for whom the channel would invest so many episodes.

That accident was to separate Akshara from the family. The IR was to separate Abhira from Ruhi. Purpose solved.

I am not a legacy viewer but still I feel Ak should be proven innocent she was the legacy heroine. makers have shown how important Ak is for Ab. Also during IR Ab was questioning Ru and she also went to GH to ask the same question but now suddenly makers are diverting whole track. It doesn’t make sense. She will always be called kaatil ki beti and also the upcoming gen heroine. Just like everyone look down upon sirat legacy, ak legacy will be same if not proven innocent.
After watching today's episode ...It's all same again but character and actors are different.... Every generation has this first maa nahi ban sakti next somehow faint... Then gets to know she's pregnant... Fight... Seperation ( except gen 1) n boom come back of female lead with kid .... Do they even know creative writing meaning? Atleast this time they could change it ...
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

looking at ruhi, i think it will b ruhi who will blurt out that she was responsible....and somehow maasi took it.....warna abhira ka mamma jaap nahi dete...

nope. I feel everyone is anti abhira so that she leaves the house without telling everyone that she is pregnant.

There is going to be a leap in another month. (I hoped they would take longer for SR)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am not a legacy viewer but still I feel Ak should be proven innocent she was the legacy heroine. makers have shown how important Ak is for Ab. Also during IR Ab was questioning Ru and she also went to GH to ask the same question but now suddenly makers are diverting whole track. It doesn’t make sense. She will always be called kaatil ki beti and also the upcoming gen heroine. Just like everyone look down upon sirat legacy, ak legacy will be same if not proven innocent.

Most probably they will prove her innocence somehow.... But not now... It might be like another 10-15 episode of proving AK innocence ( twisting some part of past )

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I have watched it when it was aired but I know legacy and all… See now you will keep waiting for accident reveal but that may or may not happen but you will keep watching in the hope that it will happen some or the other day.

Right now the focus is on pregnancy. Not accident reveal. So if it has to happen, it will be some other time

Edited by nutmeg7 - 7 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira having SR with her pathi means she have no self respect, she should have begged someone’s husband to marry or blackmail him then get rejected like 100 times then sleep with nikamma pathi overnight cheat him and get pregnant is shelfff respect.smiley42

Wife and husband fight ,then they make up and they DID it. I so love it ..Abhria ko Armaan ko DV deke bhag jaana chahiye tha..awww.iss mein shelf respect kaha se aa gayi.

That was hot and cute not cringe worthy like previous one.

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1845656651053035891

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845652918227370239

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845635174282735694

All season fans like their jodi SR so there's no need to compare. I like Abhimaan SR, cause those two are fools and it suit their personality. They did nok jhok and got serious and playful all at one time and it works for them. I don't know what swabhimaan has to do with Ab with her own pati, nor did I see that post but it doesn't matter. Either way hope Ab continue to lose her self respect every time Ar become romantic smiley43I would've liked more and less clothes but hey is done. That doesn't mean it'll be there one any only time, Armaan can't keep his hands off Ab their will be more romantic moments. I know some feel it was rushed but how, they been married over 3 months where is the rush comment coming from,

I guess all forgot about the leap smiley36smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What is the significance of chewing gum on fl's hair & ml with ice for the rescue?? Tmd mein bhi dekha tha ab idhar bhismiley39

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they have nothing to show except roll and drop🤣🤣

Gen 2 had a lot of romance why are they being kanjoos now

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Gen 2 had a lot of romance why are they being kanjoos now

they can't go in similar pattern of old seasons so mixed raita they give little from s2 and few from s3 drop in s4 style which none can enjoy 🤣🤣🤣 that's their estyluuuu😜
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira having SR with her pathi means she have no self respect, she should have begged someone’s husband to marry or blackmail him then get rejected like 100 times then sleep with nikamma pathi overnight cheat him and get pregnant is shelfff respect.smiley42

Wife and husband fight ,then they make up and they DID it. I so love it ..Abhria ko Armaan ko DV deke bhag jaana chahiye tha..awww.iss mein shelf respect kaha se aa gayi.

That was hot and cute not cringe worthy like previous one.

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1845656651053035891

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845652918227370239

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845635174282735694

Chaitu don't you know romancing one's legally wedded husband is a great paap. One is supposed to beg with jeth to fulfill lusty dreams and make babies with ex. How dare Abhira romance her own husband smiley8