Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 8 days ago

How come Hulu didn’t put this in the precap? They completely cut it and gave the same precap of Kaveri being stabbed. I didn’t see it until now https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1845650590724149691?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

How come Hulu didn’t put this in the precap? They completely cut it and gave the same precap of Kaveri being stabbed. I didn’t see it until now https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1845650590724149691?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

yes hulu always messes up. Even I saw it here on IF.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did she fought with dadisa ? Hamesha toh jhansi ki rani hothi hai. Ideally she should have said dadisa did wrong. Aise directly jakar bolegi toh bheek hi lagega

she defended dadi sa saying as I got a case now she gave me the cabin and this is for you chachu. 🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This only means that they already have the next track ready and were hurrying it.

Waise bhi they finished the romance quota before the wedding. Tabhi they gave a big hint

they have nothing to show except roll and drop🤣🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

why wouldn’t they not? For Ab her mom is everything so why she not investigate and prove her mom innocent? Let Ru and goenkas cry on their treatment towards Ak.

Okay but it isn’t a big deal now. I mean if they do it, well and good but what purpose does it serve. Even if they prove it as an “accident”, Ruhi and Goenka will cry but are they the main guys for whom the channel would invest so many episodes.

That accident was to separate Akshara from the family. The IR was to separate Abhira from Ruhi. Purpose solved.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

highly rushed SR.

Its coming across as if Armaan was using romance and sex to make Abhira forget their marital issues.

She was suggesting couples counseling and he kissed her and distracted her and then bam SR has happened!

But Abhimaan make everything look pretty

I think the mood, lighting, outfits, BGM , chorepgraphy everything should have been MUCH MUCH better but Abhimaan served the best they could with what little was given.

No complaints with both Sam and RoPu. makers messed up

Thanks for the update❤️

Havent been able to watch the episode yet.

@bold if this is the case, I feel the makers do not have a plan to have this relation for a long term basis...

as armaan has always made enough mistakes....even though se says sorry...But there has to b a limit to the mistakes especially such ones...

He stood by abhira strong and against his family....that is the pillar that still looks strong.....

lets c...hota kya hai aage...

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

I’m now completely convinced that they’re just dragging this show along. The makers and writers of YRKKH seem uninterested, merely passing time to hit milestones. Since the show is still in the top 3, the channel isn’t pressuring them to wrap it up. There's no need for analysis or KP anymore. If they like something today, they go with it, and if the idea doesn't seem good tomorrow, they just change the track overnight.

itd not about top 3 or 2. The trp that they get always is 2.1 which makes them sustainable these many yrs. If it's above 2.1 they enjoy the privilege. If it's below they run separation deaths blames etc. Their ego is grand that they will destroy any character for the show. They won't care fans or couple or any factor as they made it so they destroy easily to make on another side. That way story extends for longggg and show goes on.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

why wouldn’t they not? For Ab her mom is everything so why she not investigate and prove her mom innocent? Let Ru and goenkas cry on their treatment towards Ak.

exactly....I feel that this is needed...and most likely will b provided....warna makers ruhi ko aise hi katil and katil ke beti nahi chilwate....there was no need at all....

looking at ruhi, i think it will b ruhi who will blurt out that she was responsible....and somehow maasi took it.....warna abhira ka mamma jaap nahi dete...

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

It's there in today's precap

I see the same old precap of dadisa stabbed..smiley19

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manisha to Kaveri: Mummysa aapke chaheeto ke list mei aaj tak top pe jeejasa ka naam likha hai smiley27

#PhuSa