Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Why makers are hell bent in making everyone anti abhira???she has only few selfless people on her side now Manoj Manisha are against hee. Why makers why???

Its setting stage for vanvas aur kich nhi

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did she accepted cabin ? Ideally post abhimaan talk she should have given back the cabin. Seems like she didn't

Had the episode come no na then we need to wait for it.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
If abhir comes back, I think abhir will be shown not knowing anything about abhira or thinking that both ab and ak are dead. He will come to take revenge from goenkas and will eventually feel connection with ab. Only to later find out her being his sister.
Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If abhir comes back, I think abhir will be shown not knowing anything about abhira or thinking that both ab and ak are dead. He will come to take revenge from goenkas and will eventually feel connection with ab. Only to later find out her being his sister.

Uthna pakka hei ki he won't be loving brother but a person who wants revenge abhira ka he might not even remember or know

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I might be in minority, but I'm really disappointed in Manisha. It is not even about her getting upset at Abhira, but the implications of her words. What exactly did Abhira "snatch"? If Manoj's own mother did not care about his feelings for all these years, then they should have taken it up with her. But nah, itne saalo se maasa maasa kehte rahe and now has the audacity to blame Abhira. Poor thing is Poddar family's fav punching bag. Kissi ko bhi kuch bhi na mile, Abhira ko sunao. Charu is not allowed to work, blame Abhira. Ruhi's lust is not fulfilled, target Abhira. Vidya's ego is hurt, abuse Abhira. Now Manoj cannot stand up to his mother, lash out at Abhira. As if all these people were treated dearly before Abhira came there. Kehte hai na people's true face comes out in bad times. That's exactly what is happening. Till now, Manisha or Manoj were not having issues with Abhira because they were not directly involved. But the moment a crisis happened in their lives, they showed their true faces. This is why I say none of the Poddars are trustworthy. All of them are festering their own issues for all these years. It is better to keep such people at a distance. But Abhira is too soft hearted to understand that.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Had the episode come no na then we need to wait for it.

i have not watched today's epi just watched precap.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We all knew that, gosh I hope so smiley37smiley37

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Behen tere incognito ke idea ne hi Mera fun barkarar rakha hai 😂😂😂😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Abhira Di jaap was hella shocking 😳 and annoying … I seriously thought it was a dream but no it was real….. man I had no courage to come and comment for few hrssmiley37 is bhavna serious?

Abhira is a emotional fool, I'm okay with making sure Roorat don't fall in her condition. Even though she was acting ungrateful, I didn't take it do heart, but that Di.

All that know me, know how I fee about the word Didi smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What’s with these poddars? Ek crore ke ring le sakte hai …4 logon ke liye ek ek chota sa cabin nahi afford kar sakte… 🤷🏻‍♀️ kab se pade hai yeh log cabin ke peeche… ek hi cabin hai and people are kicked in and out of it as per dadisa’s convenience. 🤦🏻‍♀️