Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Manisha and manoj has every right to be upset over this cabin drama. But the problem is they're getting upset on wrong person. It should be kaveri, not abhira. Just because they don't have courage to confront kaveri that doesn't give them rights use abhira as a punching bag. Manoj was visibly jelous on abhira when kaveri said she will give the case to abhira. But I am still hopeful about manisha. Hope she will come around.

Manisha and manoj always refered abhira as their daughter. So will they react the same if it was kiara on abhira's place? I don't think so. But the question is, will abhira understand this?

Edited by Sajini235 - 9 days ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Manisha and manoj has every right to be upset over this cabin drama. But the problem is they're getting upset on wrong person. It should be kaveri, not abhira. Just because they don't have courage to confront kaveri that doesn't give them rights use abhira as a punching bag. Manoj was visibly jelous on abhira when kaveri said she will give the case to abhira. But I am still hopeful about manisha. Hope she will come around.

Manisha and manoj always refered abhira as their daughter. So will they react the same if it was kiara on abhira's place? I don't think so. But the question is, will abhira understand this?

Exactly right!! Also, how is KP so apathetic and cruel towards her own son...that poor guy has been getting humiliated since day one. Okay, he might not be as good as the others, but there is no need to degrade and humiliate him like that in front of everyone. That's the reason why no one respects him, particularly Sanjay.

What she did with Manoj was pathetic.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Everyone in the Poddar family sympathised with Manoj and they even gave Rohit dialogue prior like Manoj is deserving etc… plus Manisha had tears today. It was so sad.

We know Manoj performance was not good but despite that I feel he did not receive enough opportunities or nepotism favours like kv is giving to Ro.

And Sanjay added more fuel and destroyed his confidence more.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If Manoj quits the firm, joins somewhere else and does well, it would be nice

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

If Manoj quits the firm, joins somewhere else and does well, it would be nice

He cannot as truth is he is not capable lawyer and cannot earn enough to keep up with luxurious life of his family which he is getting from kv.

Nor kv or Sanjay will let him go to other firm.

Abhira Di jaap was hella shocking 😳 and annoying … I seriously thought it was a dream but no it was real….. man I had no courage to come and comment for few hrssmiley37 is bhavna serious?

Abhir is for sure coming back…. He might land to treat dadisa? 🤔

I agree and I am not at all mad at chacha and chachi for being rude to Ab. They are still geniune by heart, it just they are disappointed and its biting Ab. I am sure this will sort out.