Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

That's why I want Shivani back to show V her aukaatsmiley9

star plus agar triangle hi dikhana hai toh Madhav Vidya and Shivani ka dikha do. Maze maze se dekhenge
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

star plus agar triangle hi dikhana hai toh Madhav Vidya and Shivani ka dikha do. Maze maze se dekhenge

I am imagining Madhav doing romantic gestures and being majnu for Shivani leaving his personal zehreeli naagin to do more facial aerobics smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Both husband and wife are very sweet and genuine people ..they speak their minds ..this is why I said it is a very bad idea for the writers to create conflict between them and Abhira because the audience roots for those characters !

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Now chachi,chachu the worst couple will become the best just how Vile witch V became the best saas and nikamma bakra became the best pathi. Whenever I see that useless Rohit i can only remember crazy kiya re and saajan ki ghar, kya biwi mili hai. 😂

Abhira saved vamp Di Ruhi’s baby so would she still like to keep the baby ? According to that gavar foetus can do wonders and ruin lives . Abhira needs to stay away from this saas Bahu witch Jodi , Abhira saved this woman twice but if something happens as Ruhi seems very careless about the baby she will put the blame on Abhira like she did on the old man after the accident and then on the printer guy and Ak after she manifested Arohi’s death.

Chshi most likely will not b evil…. I mean hossa hona is understandable…. But she may c… ki abhira to thi hi nahi when the cabin baaten was going on…. And jab armaan ka canon rohit ko diya.., tab bhi she not create drana…. To Manoj ko itne saalon baad mil raha tha… dukhi hona banta hai… evil nahi hongi…

Rohit ki mamma.. dadi… Fufa… all r evil in the face…. But ruhi… woh yo some pati se hi Zor daar cheating kar rahi hsi😃😃

Dadi ka evil plan Ho… manipulation Ho.., Ho bhi Ho… but Iss Samay sbhira ko kaam chshiye tha apne aap ko strong banane ke liye… she is getting it… and proving herself… that’s good…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think based on all your comments I can think of 3 options:

1. Abhir returning to take revenge on Abhira.

2. Yuvraaj returning.

3. Someone from family doing this to take revenge on Abhira.

Ddp increase hone wala h.........

So did you hear that person was there to hurt Abhira, what dushmaan will she have besides Yuvraj, what will Abhir want to kill Ab. Even if he's angry, murder smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mannu couple will not be hated by the audience because they are genuinely not evil

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Mannu couple will not be hated by the audience because they are genuinely not evil

exactly ..Manisha and Manoj’s frustrations are understandable ..and the audience will relate to that ..so if the idea is to make them sympathise with Abhira, it won’t really happen in this context …!
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

did she accepted cabin ? Ideally post abhimaan talk she should have given back the cabin. Seems like she didn't
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

exactly ..Manisha and Manoj’s frustrations are understandable ..and the audience will relate to that ..so if the idea is to make them sympathise with Abhira, it won’t really happen in this context …!

Everyone in the Poddar family sympathised with Manoj and they even gave Rohit dialogue prior like Manoj is deserving etc… plus Manisha had tears today. It was so sad.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did she accepted cabin ? Ideally post abhimaan talk she should have given back the cabin. Seems like she didn't

Kal pata chalega. I feel dadisa will force her to take the cabin. She will refuse but dadisa will force her