Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I had long before said I love Manisha. Even if she turns negative I will love Manisha. I will stick to it. My Mannu baby smiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I think dadisa stabbing is all a ploy by dadisaa

Aaaaaaaaaaa 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thought the same thing about that POS, and if I'm wrong oh well smiley36

that person was looking for Abhira, right if I heard correctly

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I understand Abhir did say he doesn’t need a sister initially and to abort but I don’t think he will have hatered for Abhira? In fact it should be on Goenka after Abhimanyu told him truth about Ruhi incident

Ismein Abhira pe atyachar kaise hoga?? Abhira royegi kaise?? No no plot idea rejected.

Think of another kp please....

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

@bold: Remote control from OH yaa phirse suitcase packsmiley1

Oh se control karegi ya phir sabko oh shift karegismiley36, ya phir dadi ki health teek hone tak abhira ghar shift ho jayegi

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vidya mata will become moreeeee unstoppable in PH thinking she can do and say literally anything.

Firm ka depend on Dadisa hospital mein kise choose karti h. If she is planning against Ab then it would be Ab otherwise 1 from other 4.

Waise iss gen me sabka immunity power kuch zyada hai...Kisi bhi patient ko hospital me rehna ka patience nahi hothi hai...Do din me Nachna shuru kar deti hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Arey kuch nahi hoga, dadiSa will fine. Ab woh back in action kab aayegi ye depend karta haa.

If they want to alienate Abhira, toh usko DadiSa temporary head bana sakti haa. Resentment bhadane ke liye

Ya agar ABhimaan ko ghar se nikalana haa, toh shayda Armaan ko temporary head bana de.

The only supporter of Abhira needs to go away for sometime so everyone including Manisha can taunt and torcher Abhira. She might give the keys to Abhira and firm to Armaan so everyone will have a reason to hate both of them. Or may be everything to Dadi’s new found love Abhira so everyone including Armaan can taunt her.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I had long before said I love Manisha. Even if she turns negative I will love Manisha. I will stick to it. My Mannu baby smiley27

They want to turn her negative so Abhira will be all alone without anyone’s support when Dadi will be hospitalised , but Manisha is not evil or insensible like Ruhi n V. I guess she will realise her mistake soon and accept it’s her mummy sa who is to be blamed and not Abhira.
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

kahin dadisa ka ilaaj karne docman abhir to nahi aane wala na smiley4smiley37

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

In this entire show. Only Abhira has been correct about Ruhi. Only she has called Ruhi out. And Rohit.

Haa, abhi thoda bhatak gayi haa, but to say that Abhira only lashes out at Armaan is wrong.

She only lashes out at him when he deserves. Even then she has been very patient for past three months.

In the entire show only Abhria has called that vile witch Ruhi when ever she did mistakes. In fact she called out everyone including Dadisa when they were wrong , but now she accepted them as family and the dynamics changed so she will definitely won’t react the same way she used to. How’s not going against family is being doormat and if she goes against them she Is barthameez. Not just the show Abhira will be judged everywhere but vile witches have the free pass to ruin lives.She gave 3months time to Armaan , she didn’t react when he behaved like a brat in the office screaming and throwing the water bottle. But she have a limit to her patience , if anyone crosses that she will definitely react just how in previous precap she was showing mirror to Armaan. Manoj showing self respect in one situation but Abhira did n does it many times. Except living in OH n calling that Vile witch V for me Abhira always stayed consistent and kept her self respect. Today’s Di smiley11 was just to create drama btwn brothers , so next Ruhi’s nikamma pathi will start fighting with Armaan .

Now chachi,chachu the worst couple will become the best just how Vile witch V became the best saas and nikamma bakra became the best pathi. Whenever I see that useless Rohit i can only remember crazy kiya re and saajan ki ghar, kya biwi mili hai. 😂

Abhira saved vamp Di Ruhi’s baby so would she still like to keep the baby ? According to that gavar foetus can do wonders and ruin lives . Abhira needs to stay away from this saas Bahu witch Jodi , Abhira saved this woman twice but if something happens as Ruhi seems very careless about the baby she will put the blame on Abhira like she did on the old man after the accident and then on the printer guy and Ak after she manifested Arohi’s death.