Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I seriously want to know, like every episode every plot is repetitive. They aren't really putting efforts or writing anything new so why are they being paid.

From the first generation every female character miscarries be it the main lead or supporting characters .if it's others ultimately any death blame will go to female lead .

So we all already know what's happening in the show in coming future .ruhi will miscarry blame will go to abhira may be she will suffer or may ousted from poddar house. So the great witch ruhi gets all the love of family even after all this and the positive moral one is punished . Yrkkh writers are bad at their job . That's the only conclusion.smiley21

And I'm even more crazy to watch this shitty show in hope of some level of positivity or maybe karma biting ruhi for once.smiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

When ghum writers can get paid for literally copy pasting the dialogues and exact scenes every episode from yhm, then why can't yrkkh writers be paid for getting inspired from other shows, even if the storyline is repetitive. Lol

Posted: 8 days ago

Actually I have had this doubt from the beginning lol.. Now SP is total trash.. They are just rewriting their own shows with new cast..

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Actually I have had this doubt from the beginning lol.. Now SP is total trash.. They are just rewriting their own shows with new cast..

Star Plus,Sab tv,Zee tv, Colours tv all following same pattern it's looking like a big monopoly between them

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail

Today ruhi's dialogue that you cannot snatch my baby from me . She is definitely loosing her baby n blame is on abhira

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But they are the number 2 show. Let’s say it is copy paste, they are maintaining the show in the top 5. So their KRA is fulfilled. Their target audience is watching the show. So why not?

Payalshoni thumbnail

People watch television for many purposes. some of watch it because sometimes we love characters or actors for a time being then get hooked to it.

I'm watching this show because once I loved watching jay onscreen . I totally loved Abhinavs character. And I really liked how in gen 3 abhimanyu and manjari were called out for their hypocrisy and whatever happened abhinav was always with akshara . It was kind of fresh plot .Some of the viewers are legacy viewers they started and got hooked with akshara Naitik and their daily but real and believable struggles of life. They are still watching because they are addicted .some are watching because they want distraction ,so technically whatever crap they may serve. Some section of people are going to watch it no matter what. This provides the confidence to makers for serving crap in the name of a show .

they don't want to put efforts so every gen they show same story with more drama.. miscarriage , blame game,separation ,divorce, reconciliation again the same humiliation separation then comes a child and suddenly main leads die . Every show in every channel has two sisters fighting for one man that's so ridiculous to watch I've never seen sisters fighting for a guy in real life đŸ˜‚. But sometimes Every viewer including me watch this show hoping that once all the grey characters or all the villians will get called out they will be punished. But it never happens and the cycle continues.

So audiences watch this with disdain, disappointment and sometimes even disgust but as addiction goes they can't get rid of the show .so trp is stable and even show is running for years .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But you still watch right? That’s a win for the writers. Despite not liking what is being shown, you still turn up to watch, you invest your time in it.

For you serial matters, for them numbers matter which you are giving it to them.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 8 days ago
zanisback thumbnail
show is going no where...
Payalshoni thumbnail

True smiley23just like they sell tobacco products with cancer warning and it still gets consumed.

Although I've stopped watching it on tv or hot star. I've started reading about updates but still not getting over it completely. But I'm trying, maybe one day I'll really stop watching and fretting over it .