Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

No, had Ruhi cursed Akshara, I would have not reacted. She took it on herself. But the audacity to justify someone's infertility as her parents R downright evil. It shows how much she fakes to be a good hearted women but in reality she's not. She's just the Vidya 2.0.

Aur raha sawal dkp ka toh unka toh kya hi kehna?? Bhabhi ko jeth ke saath crazy kiya re karwa diya woh bhi 'rishtaverse' mein... smiley37

Abhira as a feotus has been cursed for being a Sharma . She was called gandhi khoon, paap ,illegtame child and some r more worst ,wishes for Ak's MC every other day. Calling the feotus panauti who killed her papa thre day Ak conceived. Actually, whatever that Disgusting woman said today is from this forum. .but rules are different for Ruhi Birla and her baby. DKP yahi se uatya hai. And now some audeince wants Rohit to die so Armaan will marry Ruhi and Abhira will lose her husband .

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Yes even I was confused with this concept. If Akshara and Abheera stayed in touch with Goenkas but far away for Roohi's sake (acc to Ak). This equal share in property would have made sense. Roohi was actually with them for 23+ years, while the Goenkas don't even know that Abheera is their own. If someone knows the legal side of the property stuff, can you explain?

Inheritance does naturally goes to bio kids and grandkids, but can one who was not in touch/left the family still claim rights the same rights with the family if they're not included in the will?

(Immediate family/Caregivers) vs (No contact/Distant relative) type case

P.S. IK Manish included Abheera in the will, but if he didn't can Abheera claim it as her birthright?

I'm just curious, I don't know about the legal stuff involved.

Im not sure if even Ruhi can claim a share in the property as it belongs to Arohi's grandparents.

Ruhi ke papa toh ameer the.. Abheera ka father ji ke paas toh kuch nahi tha..

Originally posted by: leafy2022

At this point that’s just viewers’ theory… we don’t know for sure. She is delivering dialogue which indicates she is not double playing. Even if she is all for Ar-Ab for the firm and takes their side and respects them I am okay with that.

Hope she is not plotting as per what many are saying and that’s why I said please keep her like this.

Even if she is plotting now, and if they show her having change of heart, it will be good to watch..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaveri ke bhi fans hain. lol.

Kaveri victim play kar rahi hai.. like i was alone.. i am handling the family and firm..

Waise Mimi ne bhi yeh sab kiya tha.. 🤣😂🤣

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ak shdnt be this Mahaan ... like she was discarded from her fly

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira as a feotus has been cursed for being a Sharma . She was called gandhi khoon, paap ,illegtame child and some r more worst ,wishes for Ak's MC every other day. Calling the feotus panauti who killed her papa thre day Ak conceived. Actually, whatever that Disgusting woman said today is from this forum. .but rules are different for Ruhi Birla and her baby. DKP yahi se uatya hai. And now some audeince wants Rohit to die so Armaan will marry Ruhi and Abhira will lose her husband .

The height is that she herself is pregnant and cursing a baby in a tomb…. Too much tha aaj to….

Ruhi is an evil vamp… har cheez mein… soch.. har karen… everything!!! Majers ne Accha badla loya hai birla se… Ek ko Bacha ke hi isi liye rakha hai😃😃

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Kaveri victim play kar rahi hai.. like i was alone.. i am handling the family and firm..

Waise Mimi ne bhi yeh sab kiya tha.. 🤣😂🤣

Haina, dono buddhiyan ek jaise hain dislike them both smiley37

Kaise hain aap itne dinon baad aaye ho smiley31

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Im not sure if even Ruhi can claim a share in the property as it belongs to Arohi's grandparents.

Ruhi ke papa toh ameer the.. Abheera ka father ji ke paas toh kuch nahi tha..

With no other relatives nearby Roohi is the immediate family + great granddaughter, so is Abheera. But my question is about the percentage/right of inheritance to no contact (Ak and Abheera) vs immediate family for years 🤔

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Some times I find Ruhi s dialogues and some older comments in this forum are similar smiley37So I really feels wo sab yehi se copy Kiya hainsmiley37Ye khandaan gold digger rich and poor differences was not in previous gen this much .aur bhi cheez hain.but I. Am not saying it now

Edited by elizamerin - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Ak shdnt be this Mahaan ... like she was discarded from her fly

Ghanta mahaan she was.. 🤣🤣

She always wanted to escape from problems and responsibilities. That's why after running away she found a bakra.. father ji.. 🤣😂🤣