Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

I wish they show Armaan helping Rohit in winning all the cases he is losing. Rohit deserves success in his life as well Armaan should support him as a big bro, and make him capable enough to handle the firm alongside Armaan. They are showing him as useless and incapable showing Ruhi and Vidya's unreasonable demand to give him new cabin showing the character down which I am not liking. He is a nice and kind-hearted guy who deserves everything good in his life. Let him prove himself first then Kaveri can make a new cabin for Rohit.

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abheera ka haq zyada kaise hua.. both are his grand daughters, they have equal right. Though Ruhi was with them and took care of them. Abheera toh khaya peeya kuch nahi, bas property ka haq jamane aa jayegi..

Yes even I was confused with this concept. If Akshara and Abheera stayed in touch with Goenkas but far away for Roohi's sake (acc to Ak). This equal share in property would have made sense. Roohi was actually with them for 23+ years, while the Goenkas don't even know that Abheera is their own. If someone knows the legal side of the property stuff, can you explain?

Inheritance does naturally goes to bio kids and grandkids, but can one who was not in touch/left the family still claim rights the same rights with the family if they're not included in the will?

(Immediate family/Caregivers) vs (No contact/Distant relative) type case

P.S. IK Manish included Abheera in the will, but if he didn't can Abheera claim it as her birthright?

I'm just curious, I don't know about the legal stuff involved.

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

But isn't her intention of supporting Abheera is to manage her firm and nothing else??

Maybe in the future she might accept abheera and armaan, but for now i doubt her intentions.

At this point that’s just viewers’ theory… we don’t know for sure. She is delivering dialogue which indicates she is not double playing. Even if she is all for Ar-Ab for the firm and takes their side and respects them I am okay with that.

Hope she is not plotting as per what many are saying and that’s why I said please keep her like this.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

She deffo has a right on that property lol 🤣 gold digger 🤣 koun godl digging karra hei uthne din se uspar lol 🤣 abhira apne family par case lad rahi hei Ur kama Rahi hei agar koi gold digging karra hei toh oh chuhi hei 🤣

Itni badi adult abheera ko chahiye hi kyon property....ruhi has already refused to take any property. It's the gold digger abheera's saliva which is dripping at the thought of property.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaveri ke bhi fans hain. lol.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

For the first time I feel really bad and sad for Kaveri poddar. Look at her life, she is surrounded by all class 1 loosers, and a capable but evil jamai. Her own bloods are just massalaah… I think it’s getting evident more with a 23 year old fiery girl around. She is realizing what an useless life she is having with lossers and spineless. You can say her mistake in raising them, but ek to kaam ka hota for god sake.

She might be ruthless and manipulative but for a big reason to maintain a big firm unlike those nikamma bahus and betas. I really really hope from this point onwards she is all for fighter and winner Abhira.

She is a phenomenal actor and fantastic inspiration for this fiery role. Please maker don’t misuse her.

she is on saving their family firm keeping fufa away. There is a reason for it too we should wait for that. Remember when Abhira ar wanted to come back home as their shadi is anulled that day all were on abhimaan side except dadi. Dadi dreamt of abheera snatching her family away for power. Now she gave her power at firm and she is left alone whole family is on one side. What a transformation by cvs. None is consistent they can flip anyone any day so it's unpredictable 😉
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaveri ke bhi fans hain. lol.

When kaku and akkasaab can have fans then why can't queen kaveri smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

When kaku and akkasaab can have fans then why can't queen kaveri smiley39

Because Ghum characters are iconic unlike these sasta Rishta characters especially Kaveri who herself is a sasti copy of Kakusmiley39

Originally posted by: Anu234

Vaise b us par jyada toh abhira ka hak banta hei as it was her ancestors who worked had ruhi kitne b reject kare aage Jake unke samne hi royegi. Pata chalne do uske mandap khand ka tab uske pati hi i reject bok dega lol 🤣

Konsi ancestors. From the father’s side of akshara and arohi have same ancestors. From mother's side naira can have some family shares, while sirat might not have that much but she was shown as boxing champion, so she earned enough. Naira's property will be divided into two while karthik's three and sirat single share. Ruhi was taking care of goneka business also. And manish didn't know about Abhir's death also. So how come only two inheritors for the property. So by any means abhira won't get same property as ruhi.

Edited by shalu1786 - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Konsi ancestors. From the father’s side of akshara and arohi have same ancestors. From mother's side naira can have some family shares, while sirat might not have that much but she was shown as boxing champion, so she earned enough. Naira's property will be divided into two while karthik's three and sirat single share. Ruhi was taking care of goneka business also. And manish didn't know about Abhir's death also. So how come only two inheritors for the property. So by any means abhira won't get same property as ruhi.

as of now given to two girls and one rejected another ran away . It's in manish hands only🤣