Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Vaise b us par jyada toh abhira ka hak banta hei as it was her ancestors who worked had ruhi kitne b reject kare aage Jake unke samne hi royegi. Pata chalne do uske mandap khand ka tab uske pati hi i reject bok dega lol 🤣

Abheera ka haq zyada kaise hua.. both are his grand daughters, they have equal right. Though Ruhi was with them and took care of them. Abheera toh khaya peeya kuch nahi, bas property ka haq jamane aa jayegi..

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Even I thought that it wasn’t needed. Maybe later makers will show Ruhi had miscarriage and due to some issue her chances of becoming pregnant again is less. Whereas, around that time maybe Abhira will get pregnant that too with 👯‍♀️ Ruhi and Vidhya maybe jealous. V could also say things like first you made my Bahu lost her child and now you yourself happily became pregnant and taunting her that she has no shame

Vidya flip maregi jaise hi ab pregnant hogi toh usko varis se matlab hei 😅😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Why Rohit will die lol last yr hus toh yaha b hoga kya ? Unless and until actor quite nhi karega yeh sab nhi hoga Neil ne quite kiya tha aur last gen mei koi story nhi bachi thi yaha dekhoge toh kafi stories nyeu haar ek character par focus b hei which unfortunately last gen mei nhi tha .

it depends on trp bb takkar dega and they have exhausted all story which they were supposed to show post marriage ab they are making each and every member against her which seems like prep for leap so that fl can not ask anyone for help. Rohith ka chance zyada lag raha hai as even he said in an interview jithna din hun jhel lo aisa kuch.
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Abheera ka haq zyada kaise hua.. both are his grand daughters, they have equal right. Though Ruhi was with them and took care of them. Abheera toh khaya peeya kuch nahi, bas property ka haq jamane aa jayegi..

Kyuki waha par kartik aur naira ne us business mei jyada Kam Kiya tha if yousee then s2 mei kartik ne jyada shared naira aur unke bacche ko diya the not sirat k bachhe. Ha bhai ruhi took care of everything that's why they went bankrupt right.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

All jogis sat in hall 🤣🤣

Chachi is giving milk to ruhi and she wants to drink chai. Rohit is patti 2 as usual manavo ruhi to drink milk and he will take her out sooo sweet fufa looks at them happily asks Rohit aaj kaam nahi hi, koi naya case agaya hi na.

20241011_110803-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi comes says woh ladki ladegi case. Fufa says it's already time and she has to reach court by now.

Vidya taunted dadi saying this time masa aap galat hi. 🤣🤣

These are doing time pass at home kicking dadi. Mauke pe chauka holding ruhi. Next is chachi kicks dadi we will enjoy it 🤣 dadi ka kya haal hi sab bekar log hi ghar mein aur firm ko bachani hi fufa se. Fufa toh maja le raha hi e nautanki dekhke.

20241011_110826-COLLAGE.jpg

For the first time I feel really bad and sad for Kaveri poddar. Look at her life, she is surrounded by all class 1 loosers, and a capable but evil jamai. Her own bloods are just massalaah… I think it’s getting evident more with a 23 year old fiery girl around. She is realizing what an useless life she is having with lossers and spineless. You can say her mistake in raising them, but ek to kaam ka hota for god sake.

She might be ruthless and manipulative but for a big reason to maintain a big firm unlike those nikamma bahus and betas. I really really hope from this point onwards she is all for fighter and winner Abhira.

She is a phenomenal actor and fantastic inspiration for this fiery role. Please maker don’t misuse her.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Vidya flip maregi jaise hi ab pregnant hogi toh usko varis se matlab hei 😅😅

But would Vidya be happy with her kaandan ki chirag being "kaatil khoon"smiley36
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They will reveal it was an accident and all maasi did to save her thats all without blaming ruhi.

It will be okay if they do this without that saving part since Ak didnt save anyone by being fake mahaan because Nobody blamed Ruhi nor did Ruhi herself know or was responsible for anything for what happened after she left the car

Anything is acceptable except calling a 6 year old kid murderer saying Ruhi killed her mother when she was 6 Like Ak did

Kyuki waha par kartik aur naira ne us business mei jyada Kam Kiya tha if yousee then s2 mei kartik ne jyada shared naira aur unke bacche ko diya the not sirat k bachhe. Ha bhai ruhi took care of everything that's why they went bankrupt right.

Lol!!

They weren't bankrupt until ruhi was managing the business? Her grandpa couldn't handle the business.

And what logic is it that karthik and Naira worked hard so the property should go to Abheera. Sirat was also Karthik's wife and she took care of Akshara and Kairav.. and ruhi took care of her grandparents. So with your logic the property should go only to Ruhi..

Originally posted by: leafy2022

For the first time I feel really bad and sad for Kaveri poddar. Look at her life, she is surrounded by all class 1 loosers, and a capable but evil jamai. Her own bloods are just massalaah… I think it’s getting evident more with a 23 year old fiery girl around. She is realizing what an useless life she is having with lossers and spineless. You can say her mistake in raising them, but ek to kaam ka hota for god sake.

She might be ruthless and manipulative but for a big reason to maintain a big firm unlike those nikamma bahus and betas. I really really hope from this point onwards she is all for fighter and winner Abhira.

She is a phenomenal actor and fantastic inspiration for this fiery role. Please maker don’t misuse her.

But isn't her intention of supporting Abheera is to manage her firm and nothing else??

Maybe in the future she might accept abheera and armaan, but for now i doubt her intentions.

Originally posted by: OliviaP

But would Vidya be happy with her kaandan ki chirag being "kaatil khoon"smiley36

Yeh badiya jawaab hai

IMG_1113.png