Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yeah soon all channels will serve same content smiley36I have 0 hopes from audience anyways. Will wait for supernatural shows or watch old shows. smiley36I prefer watching courage the cowardly dog than these stupid shows smiley36

Diya, TRP audience only want bakwas shows not good quality ones. There was a time SP used to release good finte shows. Ab woh bhi nahi hai.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aaj toh Kaveri is in full Ted talk mode.

Hazam nahi horaha to see her this avatar.

I know right!

I had to zoom in on her face, sari, hair and lipstick..smiley3.. whatever her reasons.smiley44.. but her words were powerful.... 👌

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

Ruhi blaming Abhira was bad 😔 This is the reason why I always wanted Ak to be alive to face the consequences n curses for the kaands she did because it was always known that Abhira will be blamed for her Mumma's kaands which is wrong

This same scene with Ak being at the receiving end of Ruhi's blames would have been so satisfying

Chudail Ak died too easily 😤

Ruhi should not say all that to Abhira that girl is also a victim of Ak kaandmata's kaands Ak didn't even spare her daughter's life She ruined it by getting her forcefully married to this Doormatmaan n also keeping her in dark of the past

Hopefully once Ruhi's anger reduces she will think clearly n apologize to Abhira for that karma thing as that was too cruel n Maybe one day after knowing Ak's complete truth Both Ruhi Abhira might just realise how much of a horrible human n maasi Ak had been to Ruhi by faking mahaanta 22-23 years before n how irresponsible n dumb as a mother Ak had been to Abhira n the pathetic mother she had been to Abhir their brother Maybe they'll just let the past be n will be cordial not as sisters or anything but as fellow humans

Tbh the best part for me is Ruhi saying she doesn't need Goenka's property Yay 😍 Though I don't know how much is left after the bankruptcy n loans or did Ruhi repaid everything within those 3 months

KP's sudden transformation isn't convincing let's see what they do

This Sanjay is maha kaleshi aadmi creating kalesh wherever possible smiley7

Vidya is terrible n everything But Madhav saying she is a bad mother d-i-l M-i-l wife is ironic Like the worst father f-i-l son n pathetic husband to both of his wives is giving bad certificate to someone else 🤡 He should be the last person to do that

When will Ruhi ask about Abhir 😥

They will reveal it was an accident and all maasi did to save her thats all without blaming ruhi.

Anu234 thumbnail

Future tracks based on forum discussion

1. Abhira will miscarry as ppl are predicting ruhi will miscarry.

2. Ruhi will loose her husband - yes she would hut she will marry armaan so eventually ab will loose her husband 😂

3. Ruhi should never become mom chances are ab will never become mom they may show legacy fl like adhya.

4.ruhi will face her karma but badhega abhira ka karma 😂

Baccha toh abhira ka hona hi hei no matter what makers ne aise hi ar ab dono ko families hoke b akele nhi dekhaya hei 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Writers are joking smiley36 people blamed runi for taking away property of abhira which was actually something should be shared between two sisters smiley37 aaj ruhi ne uss property ko I reject bol diya. smiley36

Audience expectations

Ruhi ka karma

Abhira getting property

Abhira rejecting goenkas

Makers gift

Ruhi's dialogue on ak's karma for abhira

Ruhi rejecting the property and throwing on ab's face

Ruhi rejecting goenka's 😂

Vaise b us par jyada toh abhira ka hak banta hei as it was her ancestors who worked had ruhi kitne b reject kare aage Jake unke samne hi royegi. Pata chalne do uske mandap khand ka tab uske pati hi i reject bok dega lol 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Wahi toh ruhi khud ka kamaaye , khud ka khaaye. Why does she needs that fossil manish or his property. Abheera is already a gold digger , she will swallow all of goenka property like an anaconda.

She deffo has a right on that property lol 🤣 gold digger 🤣 koun godl digging karra hei uthne din se uspar lol 🤣 abhira apne family par case lad rahi hei Ur kama Rahi hei agar koi gold digging karra hei toh oh chuhi hei 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I think this pregnancy drama is lasts for 3 months then Ruhi's misscarrage would happen and cause will be Abhira or she herself but she sure and sort get her karma back because she said this to abhira now she get this.

Then Abhira would ne pregnant and Ruhi would feel jealous from Abhira then a leap will came...

All this drama is setting base for vanvas track simple as that . Esliye they have shown ar ab inspite having families where all alone today baar baar unko ghr se jane ko kaha gaya hie

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

May be after that Abhira will have twins and due to extreme Mahanta she will give one kid to ro-ru.

You people are so wrong about abhira voh empathetic jarur hej extra mahan deffo nhi hei like her mom if you see then lol 🤣

Anu234 thumbnail

If ruhi looses her baby she will gain more symapthy as eventually she will loose her husband too. Baby is here to stay. She will loose rohith like gen 3. And ye sab jo aaj kaha hai woh abhira ke zehen main ayega when ruhi will try to end her life as her life is completely destoryed by ab.

Why Rohit will die lol last yr hus toh yaha b hoga kya ? Unless and until actor quite nhi karega yeh sab nhi hoga Neil ne quite kiya tha aur last gen mei koi story nhi bachi thi yaha dekhoge toh kafi stories nyeu haar ek character par focus b hei which unfortunately last gen mei nhi tha .

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

So apparently they want Abhira to be all alone. Chalo if dadisa atleast makes her a big vakil by the end of this and continue showing her successful even after the leap I'll not complain. Kuch to achha ho, everything else is going downhill.

Its setting base for ar ab leaving house that's all 😅