Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Ruhi will pay for her deeds. She is out and out negative.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

People may call me sadist but I really want this characterless, cheater and Manipulative women to lose her child. She may become mother later, but after all her kaands be it in childhood (unknowingly) or in bhari jawani (with full lusty intentions) comes in front of all and she pays the price for it.

aren't you doing same thing what ruhi is doing with ab smiley36 like how ruhi is blaming abhira for her moms mistakes you want Ruhi's child to suffer because of her mothers mistake. smiley36 since we just had discussion on that this comment made me realize below point. i believe that's what makers are doing may be some audience likes child suffering for parents mistakes so dkp is serving that may be.
Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Kitna funny scene tha , itni badi adult woman ko paalne/kapde ke jhule par lita diya. Abheera is a joke.

that’s ultra cringe pro max… last season ke sadme se hi bahar nahi aaye the, iss season use gatiya version chap diya… kon ese grown up adult ko palne mein jhula tha hai bhai🤷‍♀️… and not just Abheera, her parents, her self respect, her coming into this world, everything is a big joke and a very bad one in it…

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

aren't you doing same thing what ruhi is doing with ab smiley36 like how ruhi is blaming abhira for her moms mistakes you want Ruhi's child to suffer because of her mothers mistake. smiley36 since we just had discussion on that this comment made me realize below point. i believe that's what makers are doing may be some audience likes child suffering for parents mistakes so dkp is serving that may be.

No, had Ruhi cursed Akshara, I would have not reacted. She took it on herself. But the audacity to justify someone's infertility as her parents Karma, is downright evil. It shows how much she fakes to be a good hearted women but in reality she's not. She's just the Vidya 2.0.

Aur raha sawal dkp ka toh unka toh kya hi kehna?? Bhabhi ko jeth ke saath crazy kiya re karwa diya woh bhi 'rishtaverse' mein... smiley37

Edited by Debospeaks - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

No, had Ruhi cursed Akshara, I would have not reacted. She took it on herself. But the audacity to justify someone's infertility as her parents Karma, is downright evil. It shows how much she fakes to be a good hearted women in reality she's not. She's just the Vidya 2.0.

Aur raha sawal dkp ka toh unka toh kya hi kehna?? Bhabhi ko jeth ke saath crazy kiya re karwa diya woh bhi 'rishtaverse' mein... smiley37

but still Ruhi's child is innocent 🙂 she has no share of mistakes what ruhi has done. Cursing a unborn child for death is equivalent to what ruhi did with ab.

It's a fictional character so it's okay. but if people like seeing something like such then the writers can very well use it on leads if they get to know showing child suffering mistakes will grab eye balls. 🙂

And writers are roaming in this forum think before what you write 😄 as writers are showing everything for ab whatever was written in this forum for ruhi

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago

but still Ruhi's child is innocent 🙂 she has no share of mistakes what ruhi has done. Cursing a unborn child for death is equivalent to what ruhi did with ab.

It's a fictional character so it's okay. but if people like seeing something like such then the writers can very well use it on leads if they get to showing child suffering mistakes will grab eye balls. 🙂

And writers are roaming in this forum think before what you write 😄 as writers are showing everything for ab whatever was written in this forum for ruhi

Writers roam only to copy paste toxic contentssmiley36 What about the positive contents that all of us demand everyday????

And for the unborn child, it's just in the story I demand. Why would I dare want anything like that in real... But Ruhi is roaming free from too much all the various kaands she did in past, it needs to come at her once to make her realise that 'kisi ke liye kisi ka kuch bura nahi hota but logon ko khud apne karmon ki saza milti hai'!!!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Writers roam only to copy paste toxic contentssmiley36 What about the positive contents that all of us demand everyday????

And for the unborn child, it's just in the story I demand. Why would I dare want anything like that in real... But Ruhi is roaming free from too much all the various kaands she did in past, it needs to come at her once to make her realise that 'kisi ke liye kisi ka kuch bura nahi hota but logon ko khud apne karmon ki saza milti hai'!!!

happy moment se trp aatha toh show gen 1 ki copy hothi ghum ki nahi 😄 i watched so many happy shows with 0 toxic content everything went off air because star plus ke shows usko tiknr nahi dethe. I partially feel it's because of audience too. When audience knows this show has been serving toxic content still they watch it to bash and talk. Where as all new shows forums are literally empty even though they are serving happy leads and happy content. Isn't it because of audience that makers are not serving good content anymore.

That's the reason i want rishta to end and all sp shows should shut down except non toxic ones so that other channel can have fair chance.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

that’s ultra cringe pro max… last season ke sadme se hi bahar nahi aaye the, iss season use gatiya version chap diya… kon ese grown up adult ko palne mein jhula tha hai bhai🤷‍♀️… and not just Abheera, her parents, her self respect, her coming into this world, everything is a big joke and a very bad one in it…

That whole scene was very funny to me smiley36. Creativity has gone downhill smiley36. They could have executed broken Abheera in a better way.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That's the reason i want rishta to end and all sp shows should shut down except non toxic ones so that other channel can have fair chance.

Other channels aspire to be star plus bro
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Other channels aspire to be star plus bro

Yeah soon all channels will serve same content smiley36I have 0 hopes from audience anyways. Will wait for supernatural shows or watch old shows. smiley36I prefer watching courage the cowardly dog than these stupid shows smiley36