Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

manish could have cooked a story that abhirohi married ruhi is their own beti and ak abhi ka beta abhir and they all 3 ran away 🤣🤣

Funny thing is that he who shouldn't be named wasn't included by Budda Manish in his story...he just summerized the whole gen 3 from three characters along with Abhi's brother 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah IK, in the show only horrible character is Abhira sharma who is inconsistent and does all the mistakes so she is only troll worthy re. So audeince wish for white day so Abhira will be blamed also wish Manisha and chorus gang to hate her. I read all this here, good to know u watch the drama as drama, but Ruhi BIRLA is the bhestest and adorable character for neutral audience who watch drama as drama.😄

I'm team Fufa in this gen, so I don't care about Roohi and Abheera's consistency 🤷‍♀️ As if their consistency is as strong as steel from beginning 🤣 🤣

I already said as long as Roohi doesn't boomerang back to Goenkas after creating a huge and harsh scene today, I won't troll her. So I'll join you guys later when she sheds crocodile tears asking for forgiveness from Abheera. That's bound to happen eventually 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Fossil mentioned Neil 😂😂😂

Le me trying to fit Neil 🤣

Abhirohi's daughter Roohi, Neil's Aarohi second husband. Abhinav was Akshara's only husband and father of Abheera. Akshara had Abhir with Abhimanyu in between all this, but Abhir was Roohi's bhai.

In this narrated story also, Akshara buri aurat hai smiley36.

Yeh messed up story kya kehlata Hai 😂😂😂.

Originally posted by: Manny_123

In this narrated story also, Akshara buri aurat hai smiley36.

Yeh messed up story kya kehlata Hai 😂😂😂.

I can make one, where she's not buri aurat 🥺

🤔*Deep thinking*

...... 🤷‍♀️

😂 smiley37

https://x.com/ilsvxjk/status/1844642106448466270

And this cheap gavar Ruhi Birla is blaming foetus Abhira for all the bad things happened in her life ,but calling Abhira’s brother as her bhai ? Kahaka bhai? Uski mamma ki sautela behan ki beta , iski Nani bhi iski tarah pathi ko cheat kiya hai and married Karthik . That what I heard. aur papa ki sautela bhai ki beta. Isko papa illegitimate bhi dhikaya gaya. And as soon as Arohi conceived this panauti (according to her logic ) her papa udd gayi , Ak aur poppy ki 1 cr shaadi gayi thel lene. This could be the reason Birla’s finally left this panauti to Goenka’s she ruined millionaire Goenka’s too.But Abhir was right there when accident happened but gavar only blaming only Abhira because she is Sharma and only faking and cheating everyone from last 3 months so her khands won’t come out. And she can happily cheat her doormat nikamma husband.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

😂 smiley37

https://x.com/ilsvxjk/status/1844642106448466270

And this cheap gavar Ruhi Birla is blaming foetus Abhira for all the bad things happened in her life ,but calling Abhira’s brother as her bhai ? Kahaka bhai? Uski mamma ki sautela behan ki beta , iski Nani bhi iski tarah pathi ko cheat kiya hai and married Karthik . That what I heard. aur papa ki sautela bhai ki beta. Isko papa illegitimate bhi dhikaya gaya. And as soon as Arohi conceived this panauti (according to her logic ) her papa udd gayi , Ak aur poppy ki 1 cr shaadi gayi thel lene. This could be the reason Birla’s finally left this panauti to Goenka’s she ruined millionaire Goenka’s too.But Abhir was right there when accident happened but gavar only blaming only Abhira because she is Sharma and only faking and cheating everyone from last 3 months so her khands won’t come out. And she can happily cheat her doormat nikamma husband.

If Abhir was alive, he would have gone and committed suicide before considering this characterless tramp of a woman as his sister. Anyone with a bit of dignity would be ashamed to be associated with someone like Ruhi Birla. I already feel bad for that baby in her this woman's cured womb. Poor child must have done some very serious sin to be born to this trash of a woman.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

If Abhir was alive, he would have gone and committed suicide before considering this characterless tramp of a woman as his sister. Anyone with a bit of dignity would be ashamed to be associated with someone like Ruhi Birla. I already feel bad for that baby in her this woman's cured womb. Poor child must have done some very serious sin to be born to this trash of a woman.

Are you saying that Goenkas have no dignity?smiley36Goenkas kya tha Gen 2 main aur kya bana diya Ruhi baby ne inko ab?They even afraid to speak infront of her.what a shame what a shame.pathetic people they are.They just stood there hearing their daughter uttering bullshit.Abhira should be proud that her Goenka blood is diluted with Sharma and Singhania blood .

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That's not possible as of now...as in she was signed as parallel lead. Surekha is not even that. Contract naam ki cheez hoti hai jo script and story se bhi badi hai.

Arey character Ruhi .. will be a sidekick to Kaveri . Today Kaveri was claiming to be bring up the waaris from Armaan n Abhira

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I can make one, where she's not buri aurat 🥺

🤔*Deep thinking*

...... 🤷‍♀️

To do that whole gen 3 story will have to be revamped smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

People may call me sadist but I really want this characterless, cheater and Manipulative women to lose her child. She may become mother later, but after all her kaands be it in childhood (unknowingly) or in bhari jawani (with full lusty intentions) comes in front of all and she pays the price for it.
Edited by Debospeaks - 10 days ago