Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Patti 1 got handbag and airlines case file to abheera hand. Nostalgia ๐Ÿ˜‡

20241011_111049-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi fed abheera prasad, ruro are together ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ and light behind abheera her career will shine next ๐Ÿ˜Ž

It will be again owners pride dadi and neighbours envy.. Fufa and co. ๐Ÿค 

20241011_110950-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe koi problem nahi hai maine kaha makers denge.

Abhira had her mother with her and she has not lost her parents as a child. Her mom was killed by outsider and her father died from falling down from a cliff.

So there was no involvement of others in that where as for ruhi her father and mom both died because of mistakes of fls mother as per makers narrative( not per me)

So ruhi se uske parents cheene gaye hai that too from her maasi not because of some random person.

I understand her hatred towards Akshara, it's not wrong too, But her blame towards Abhira today and going outboard saying she is having her mother's karma is not acceptable at all. If Abhira's infertility is Akshara's karma then Ruhi's misfortunes are also her parents karma.

I know makers are showing all these, I'm also responding on that only. Nothing personal for yousmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Imagine If she later gets to know who Abhir's parents were and thinks AbhiRohi were couple, she would get the shock of her life smiley37. Makers messed up the story to the core smiley37

manish could have cooked a story that abhirohi married ruhi is their own beti and ak abhi ka beta abhir and they all 3 ran away ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

manish could have cooked a story that abhirohi married ruhi is their own beti and ak abhi ka beta abhir and they all 3 ran away ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Fossil mentioned Neil ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Le me trying to fit Neil ๐Ÿคฃ

Abhirohi's daughter Roohi, Neil's Aarohi second husband. Abhinav was Akshara's only husband and father of Abheera. Akshara had Abhir with Abhimanyu in between all this, but Abhir was Roohi's bhai.

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I understand her hatred towards Akshara, it's not wrong too, But her blame towards Abhira today and going outboard saying she is having her mother's karma is not acceptable at all. If Abhira's infertility is Akshara's karma then Ruhi's misfortunes are also her parents karma.

I know makers are showing all these, I'm also responding on that only. Nothing personal for yousmiley36

makers are doing dirty i personally will rejoice if they did this with ak. But they get pleasure by doing this with her daughter.

I am actually neutral on this i hope ruhi realizes what ak did was something which abhira was not aware of. I want her to expose ak but not by humiliating ab they had an option to show ruhi expressing things being too emotional but they chose make her angry on ab instead. It all depends on trp now. God knows what makers are planning.

I actually thought abhir and abhimanyu and all will not come into picture considering that will make gen 4 audience to know how complicated aks life was in past gen.ppl who are only watching this show for couple may realize in the end kuch nahi milne wala but they are slowly trying include their reference so i wonder if they feel ak ko badnaam karke chodenge which indirectly gives more ddp for fl.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Fossil mentioned Neil ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Le me trying to fit Neil ๐Ÿคฃ

Abhirohi's daughter Roohi, Neil's Aarohi second husband. Abhinav was Akshara's only husband and father of Abheera. Akshara had Abhir with Abhimanyu in between all this, but Abhir was Roohi's bhai.

yeh rista kya kehlata haiiรฌ... so arohi had two husband's neil and abhi and akshara ran with arohis husband ..with abeera in her womb.smiley40S49 3x

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

yeh rista kya kehlata haiiรฌ... so arohi had two husband's neil and abhi and akshara ran with arohis husband ..with abeera in her womb.smiley40S49 3x

All the credits goes to the great Manish Goenka ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I don't watch with hatred re, I watch the drama for drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

Roohi and Vidhya are incomparable in their khaands.

And about consistency except Fufa, Manisha is there (soon about to be ruined if the articles are true tho)

Yeah IK, in the show only horrible character is Abhira sharma who is inconsistent and does all the mistakes so she is only troll worthy re. So audeince wish for white day so Abhira will be blamed also wish Manisha and chorus gang to hate her. I read all this here, good to know u watch the drama as drama, but Ruhi BIRLA is the bhestest and adorable character for neutral audience who watch drama as drama.๐Ÿ˜„ fictional characters pe revenge and hatred ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Imagine If she later gets to know who Abhir's parents were and thinks AbhiRohi were couple, she would get the shock of her life smiley37. Makers messed up the story to the core smiley37

abheera kay pass time kahan hai she is busy in airlines case , dead are dead why to do postmartten , she has the main job to do postmardem of poddars.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Exactly! Her behaviours towards Abhira just doesnโ€™t make sense. Especially this whole โ€œkillerโ€™s daughterโ€ scenario