Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Completely agreed 😂 I won't defend her obsession so yeah

Roohi is a vamp ☑️

Her white wash was pathetic ☑️

She wanted Armaan ☑️

Now she left Armaan to focus on Rohit ☑️

Did she left Manish fossil today, again it's a yes ☑️

So as long as she sticks to her words and doesn't meet up with the Goenkas she's safe from my trolling re 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

List out how many other characters actually sticked on to their words? Be it positive or negative 🤷‍♀️

Fufa maybe?

can’t even compare any other characters in the show with disgusting Ruhi Birla and her chudail saas. Who thinks a foetus could cause miseries in lives and a women is panauti if she can’t get pregnant. With ITV standards some characters are still consistent ignoring a few things if we watch without hatred.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi removed hook of jhula and abheera fell on pillows safely arranged by arman.

Dadi freed her from that hung state got her on earth back knocking her senses saying if someone told on your mom you took it, your mom wanted to be lawyer fight for that, I wanted you to give waris of ar I could have given that love to bacha. So k am giving my bacha firm to you and you have to take that responsibility.

Aryans words long back in January abheera bhabhi firm sambhalegi is coming true.

Dadi kept file near her legs and went away. But dadi giving strength to abheera is 🥰

20241011_110731-COLLAGE.jpg

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly. We saw today how all the villains …Ruhi, vidya, pupasa , were all ganging up against abhira …but our girl has the sun behind her…she’ll always shine and emerge the winner.😇. And that shameless tramp Ruhi..who was dying with lust for her jeth and after he gave her a kick for the 100th time she ran home and made a baby with her doormat pati… she’ll lose it all..because she doesn’t deserve it. Maybe she should also,become kohkless like pakhi didi whom she’s based on .’😂. But either way..Ruhis karma Is coming.

With the way Ruhi the lusty and Vidya the vampy is flying high because of a baby, it seems like this will definitely happen. There has been too much gloating about Ruhi's khokh, just like Pakhi didi. I think even Pakhi didi was not shameless enough to go sleep with her pati and create a baby immediately after trying to marry her BIL and getting rejected. Ruhi Birla has crossed all limits of shamelessness and ghatiyapan. Her fall is imminent.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Where is this Bansal house located?? Next to outhouse 🤣🤣🤣 Bansals are present for almost all the drama

poddars ke peeche hi bhansal ghar .
Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Next gen main agar makers ka mood ho toh aise milega jaise gen 3 wale getting ak ki beizatti 😂 gen 4 main possible nahi hai 😂

The more they give her karma the more sympathy she will gain. Like imagine she lost all her family members, she lost armaan , she accepted it and moved on with rohith and was pregnant too. Now if she will loose rohith then that would be last nail on coffin for her. Her motivation to live will be only her kid.

So what??Abhira has also lost everyone in her life, akshara also lost everyone. Why is it only painful for ruhi alone that she will go on cursing everyone around for that???

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

can’t even compare any other characters in the show with disgusting Ruhi Birla and her chudail saas. Who thinks a foetus could cause miseries in lives and a women is panauti if she can’t get pregnant. With ITV standards some characters are still consistent ignoring a few things if we watch without hatred.

I don't watch with hatred re, I watch the drama for drama 😂

Roohi and Vidhya are incomparable in their khaands.

And about consistency except Fufa, Manisha is there (soon about to be ruined if the articles are true tho)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

So what??Abhira has also lost everyone in her life, akshara also lost everyone. Why is it only painful for ruhi alone that she will go on cursing everyone around for that???

mujhe koi problem nahi hai maine kaha makers denge.

Abhira had her mother with her and she has not lost her parents as a child. Her mom was killed by outsider and her father died from falling down from a cliff.

So there was no involvement of others in that where as for ruhi her father and mom both died because of mistakes of fls mother as per makers narrative( not per me)

So ruhi se uske parents cheene gaye hai that too from her maasi not because of some random person.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

All jogis sat in hall 🤣🤣

Chachi is giving milk to ruhi and she wants to drink chai. Rohit is patti 2 as usual manavo ruhi to drink milk and he will take her out sooo sweet fufa looks at them happily asks Rohit aaj kaam nahi hi, koi naya case agaya hi na.

20241011_110803-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi comes says woh ladki ladegi case. Fufa says it's already time and she has to reach court by now.

Vidya taunted dadi saying this time masa aap galat hi. 🤣🤣

These are doing time pass at home kicking dadi. Mauke pe chauka holding ruhi. Next is chachi kicks dadi we will enjoy it 🤣 dadi ka kya haal hi sab bekar log hi ghar mein aur firm ko bachani hi fufa se. Fufa toh maja le raha hi e nautanki dekhke.

20241011_110826-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera remembered Vidya taunting her bahut won't speak with khooni ki beti , ruhi blaming her becoming not mom due to her moms karma, dadi saying fulfil your moms dreams as lawyer,ak words to fight back the situations on head.

20241011_110856-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi took prasad to feed that ladki. So still dadi is in her plans we should not trust her easily.

Ruhi said she is beti of that woman who ran away always.

Abheera stood near house saying I am ready to fight the case

20241011_110934-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ruhi can stay on and be a side kick to Kaveri Poddar like surekha to Abhimaan’s children and their set of legacies..

That's not possible as of now...as in she was signed as parallel lead. Surekha is not even that. Contract naam ki cheez hoti hai jo script and story se bhi badi hai.