Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

my god. Cheat veat nako re baba. smiley37

See serial runs in all this tropes but when same set runs for 2-3 gen .. than it becomes cumbersome..

How bad would I have felt if virat succumbed to

P’s advances and got a rival for savi ..

But now if Kokhless gets an adopted daughter too kya farqing .. woh V ka Toh nahi tha na

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi is emotional and became weak held her second son and bahu first time. Vidya is dadis strength in building that family bonds and now Vidya is showing tail to dadi.

Next second son and bahu too will show tails to dadi with her siding abheera.

Fufa comes tell airlines case and to be given to someone as he and ar are busy.

Manisha signs mannu to take it but dadi said woh ladki karegi.

Ar comes there in shock says she can't talk to anyone how can she fight this case.

Airlines is hawa mein udaan kaun udega 🤣🤣

20241011_090117-COLLAGE.jpg

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Kitna funny scene tha , itni badi adult woman ko paalne/kapde ke jhule par lita diya. Abheera is a joke.

Abeera ke maa baap ne bhi yeah kiya tha!! Khandani pratha hai yeah inki 😂
Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

my god. Cheat veat nako re baba. smiley37

lol, karne do, rishta mein yeahi hona baki hai, it will be ML ki choti si galti this time 😅
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I will be honest. I hated didi because she was less like didi and more like the actor. The actor was not acting at all. It was all real.

Patralekha was supposed to be classy vamp. The actor made her come across as gundi.

Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Dadi is emotional and became weak held her second son and bahu first time. Vidya is dadis strength in building that family bonds and now Vidya is showing tail to dadi.

Next second son and bahu too will show tails to dadi with her siding abheera.

Fufa comes tell airlines case and to be given to someone as he and ar are busy.

Manisha signs mannu to take it but dadi said woh ladki karegi.

Ar comes there in shock says she can't talk to anyone how can she fight this case.

Airlines is hawa mein udaan kaun udega 🤣🤣

20241011_090117-COLLAGE.jpg

kudos to you for watching in such detail 🫡. I tho completely missed these scenes in fwd mode that I watch the episodes in 😀
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Charu is working from 2 months as told today. Krishh charu are having food in their bhansal house.

Krish got a card thru kajal and he is uppp. As promised keeping mum not to tell anyone regarding his plan fufa gave him contacts for his dance career.

So fufa can do anything any day purposely opposed krishh for career in his ego to be a lawyer.

20241011_110612-COLLAGE.jpg

Kajal asked charu for her shadi and charu remembered pappu dev ilu and gangor puja. Is dev coming back with new actor replaced as s4 is all replacements or another man coming.

Kajal told charu to see a match they got. Kajal asked charu to keep this information away from ar and abheera if they come everything will be kharab🤣🤣

20241011_110633-COLLAGE.jpg

Makers are enough to give moye moye moments Iykyk

Audience expectations

Ruhi Birla FL bane aur Abhira Sharma usko dekh ke jealous hothe rahe.

Ruhi Birla ko khud apna Career ho

Ruhi Birla rejecting Armaan

Abhira ko Ak aur poppy ki shaadi ki videos aur photos dhikaye

Makers smiley37

Birla kaun, Ruhi Birla ko Armaan ne I reject 100 times bhol diya phir bhi she kept begging him.

Goenka’s ke paas properties kaha se aayi Ruhi Birla ne apne shaadi ki obsession mein sabh uda diya. Velle kahiki

Ruhi Birla ko Chor , Jhooti , besharam,cheater disgusting vamp ever on ristha bhana Diya .

Now she is talking like a ghawar saying a foetus is responsible for everything happened. Waise hai ka tho as she as Arohi conceived this panauti Neil died .

Abhira Har doosre din apne mamma,papa ke photos utake leke aathi hai . And Manish ne tho poppy ,Ruhi ki maa ki shaadi karvadiya aur go bhi out of love. Kaise MG yeh na bhol de Abhir Sharma is only Akshnav’s beta (which he is ) as he always loved his papa until end.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I will be honest. I hated didi because she was less like didi and more like the actor. The actor was not acting at all. It was all real.

Patralekha was supposed to be classy vamp. The actor made her come across as gundi.

Yeah but I M irritated with mocking of infertility..Vidya needs to learn a lesson … and that can only come through Ruhi not being able to give any heir .. abd Rohit gone..Ruhi can stay on and be a side kick to Kaveri Poddar like surekha to Abhimaan’s children and their set of legacies..

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Charu is working from 2 months as told today. Krishh charu are having food in their bhansal house.

Krish got a card thru kajal and he is uppp. As promised keeping mum not to tell anyone regarding his plan fufa gave him contacts for his dance career.

So fufa can do anything any day purposely opposed krishh for career in his ego to be a lawyer.

20241011_110612-COLLAGE.jpg

Kajal asked charu for her shadi and charu remembered pappu dev ilu and gangor puja. Is dev coming back with new actor replaced as s4 is all replacements or another man coming.

Kajal told charu to see a match they got. Kajal asked charu to keep this information away from ar and abheera if they come everything will be kharab🤣🤣

20241011_110633-COLLAGE.jpg

Where is this Bansal house located?? Next to outhouse 🤣🤣🤣 Bansals are present for almost all the drama