Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Abheera comes home falls down remembered ruhis words she can't become mother.

Ar picked her in hands puts in jhola jhula.

20241011_085848-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera asks to swing more and more and she is lost in her own world and in shock.

Ar geta pillows put them down so that she won't be hurt if she fell.

Ar put her in speed and went didn't see care her pain or whirlpool.

20241011_085915-COLLAGE.jpg

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Remember Buddha marrying Abhimanyu and Aaru doll, I won't be surprised if Abheera though Abhir as the son of Abhimanyu and Aarohi 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine If she later gets to know who Abhir's parents were and thinks AbhiRohi were couple, she would get the shock of her life smiley37. Makers messed up the story to the core smiley37

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abheera comes home falls down remembered ruhis words she can't become mother.

Ar picked her in hands puts in jhola jhula.

20241011_085848-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera asks to swing more and more and she is lost in her own world and in shock.

Ar geta pillows put them down so that she won't be hurt if she fell.

Ar put her in speed and went didn't see care her pain or whirlpool.

20241011_085915-COLLAGE.jpg

oh no 😱😱 baby jhula is back!! What is this obsession of having a grown women in baby jhula 😵‍💫 seriously kaun karta hai aisa 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Imagine If she later gets to know who Abhir's parents were and thinks AbhiRohi were couple, she would get the shock of her life smiley37. Makers messed up the story to the core smiley37

*Cough cough*

I want Hotstar to name the episode as Abheera getting to know about Abhira 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi is swinging in jhula remembered manish supporting abheera ar from their engagement time

20241011_133120-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar stops her swing and tells whatever you faced in childhood losing your mom that pain is unimaginable by me Or abheera. But what's abheera galati in it. Talk to her.

20241011_085945-COLLAGE.jpg

On dasara starting day ar was standing adjacent to ruhi blowing conch and abheera is behind. So his support to ruhi shown this way keeping abheera swing aside

Screenshot_2024-10-11-13-54-23-356_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhi was thinking and Vidya jumped in started bashing abheera.

Madhav came and tried to talk and she started bahu mein farq karte hi. Madhav kicked her saying na achi maa ho na achi bahi bahu na biwi na saas banrahi ho.

Ruhi is shocked. So one incident Vidya flipped she is termed bad by madhav. Then what's he at home a nalla nikamma 😉

At scolded both to stop their fight as they r giving stress to ruhi at this stage

20241011_090020-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

oh no 😱😱 baby jhula is back!! What is this obsession of having a grown women in baby jhula 😵‍💫 seriously kaun karta hai aisa 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

after this jhula jhulna aaaa done 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ruhi is swinging in jhula remembered manish supporting abheera ar from their engagement time

Ar stops her swing and tells whatever you faced in childhood losing your mom that pain is unimaginable by me Or abheera. But what's abheera galati in it. Talk to her.

20241011_085945-COLLAGE.jpg

On dasara starting day ar was standing adjacent to ruhi blowing conch and abheera is behind. So his support to ruhi shown this way keeping abheera swing aside

Screenshot_2024-10-11-13-54-23-356_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhi was thinking and Vidya jumped in started bashing abheera.

Madhav came and tried to talk and she started bahu mein farq karte hi. Madhav kicked her saying na achi maa ho na achi bahi bahu na biwi na saas banrahi ho.

Ruhi is shocked. So one incident Vidya flipped she is termed bad by madhav. Then what's he at home a nalla nikamma 😉

At scolded both to stop their fight as they r giving stress to ruhi at this stage

20241011_090020-COLLAGE.jpg

Badi caring nikla abhi bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kitna funny scene tha , itni badi adult woman ko paalne/kapde ke jhule par lita diya. Abheera is a joke.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 10 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan can always cheat Abhira and have a child with some other woman ( not chhote bhai ki biwi ) why should he follow gen 3 .. he can be like his dad too..Next gen should have new breeds of sauteles ..from a fresh set of DNA

my god. Cheat veat nako re baba. smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am very happy Ruhi is back to being vamp. I would rather take her nonsense than Vidya’s nonsense