Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi will probably have an accident ..miscarry ..and blame abhira because Ruhi blames other people for all her faults.. but either way I want severe punishment for Ruhi like pakhi didi got..so Ruhi,should not just lose the baby she should lose her whole fertility. If they made pakhi kokhless ..they can do,so for this vile Ruhi as well. And then we viewers will have the last laugh šŸ˜ˆ

2 girls are needed if they plan for next gen šŸ˜‚ if not, then ho sakta hai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But looks like Ruhi will miscarry

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ā€™ maybe theyā€™ll end chudail legacy this Gen..šŸ˜..so Ruhi wonā€™t have any children. Abhira can have 3 kids this Genā€¦2 girls and a boy.. let the girls be full sisters next Gen., or rather follow gen 2 where thereā€™s no sisters involvedā€¦ just one girl.ā€™ā€™šŸ˜‚

But looks like Ruhi will miscarry

Yupā€¦looks like itā€¦ 2 reasonsā€¦. First to she has been made to beg in bridal dress and not disclosed that to her hubbyā€¦. Itā€™s quite a cheatingā€¦. And armasn in under the same roof!! Disgusting!!

Secondā€¦. She bring pregnantā€¦. Was demeaning a baby in a wombā€¦ zyada Ho Ho Gaya gai..,

I hope the miscarriage is because of ruhi and Vidya joined effortā€¦. Dono mil kar Iss jaan ko a jaan denšŸ˜ƒ

Edited by India_TV - 10 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera asked why my mumma doesn't stay here why she left this house.

Manish remembered ak saying she is responsible for arohi accident and arohi dying in hospital.

20241011_085542-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish is about open his mouth ruhi came there wah my matasree khatil beti is invited here with arti.

Is my mata sree related to you or not.

20241011_085616-COLLAGE.jpg

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Is Kaveri really playing the divide and rule game??? Is she turning everyone against Abhira so that she can be easily ousted?

Canā€™t believe her or be so Pro Abhira

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Yupā€¦looks like itā€¦ 2 reasonsā€¦. First to she has been made to beg in bridal dress and not disclosed that to her hubbyā€¦. Itā€™s quite a cheatingā€¦. And armasn in under the same roof!! Disgusting!!

Secondā€¦. She bring pregnantā€¦. Was demeaning a baby in a wombā€¦ zyada Ho Ho Gaya gai..,

I hope the miscarriage is because of ruhi and Vidya joined effortā€¦. Dono mil kar Iss jaan ko a jaan denšŸ˜ƒ

first is irrelevant. Uske wajah se miscarry nahi hoga. Nobody except for online audience gives a FF.

Second one is the biggest reason for her to miscarry. Jiske wajah se bhi ho, blame toh Abhira pe hi aayega. Thatā€™s a sad thing

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan can always cheat Abhira and have a child with some other woman ( not chhote bhai ki biwi ) why should he follow gen 3 .. he can be like his dad too..

Next gen should have new breeds of sauteles ..from a fresh set of DNA

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Is Kaveri really playing the divide and rule game??? Is she turning everyone against Abhira so that she can be easily ousted?

Canā€™t believe her or be so Pro Abhira

I heavily suspect her to be like that ..

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi showed property papers told bnanu wanted to give half property to abheera. Why half take full I don't need your property or you people. I have my own bacha eched so it's bachi Or bache šŸ¤£

20241011_085657-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi said this family destroyed from the time you are in my mom's tummy. My matasree died, my poppy and brother left me. You snatched everything from me. But you can't snatch my bacha from me.

20241011_085737-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi blamed abheera can't be a mom because of her moms karma.

Abheera can't take it so ran away. She too is holding tummy now šŸ¤£kuch hi kya

Ruhi has no right to mock someone for her being not fertile.

20241011_085807-COLLAGE.jpg