Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha nice smiley37 but i am happy maa koi bhi ho he was a birla and will stay as birla. If they bring abhir back i want to ask makers birla's ko erase karke 2 birla's ko kyun rakha hai against 1 sharma smiley44

Even if he does come back please makers spare him from marrying Charu. After all the shit he's been through he deserves someone better than a flipper

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Even if he does come back please makers spare him from marrying Charu. After all the shit he's been through he deserves someone better than a flipper

he should better learn lessons from his both dad and take oath of celibacy smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She will get her karma. But if she miscarries, the only one who will get their backside handed out to them is Abhira. She will be abused beyond a limit which will not be decent to watch. Dont need so much pain for Abhira

Most here think Ruhi miscarrying is her Karma. If that scene happens, the precap will not let anyone celebrate.

Ruhi will probably have an accident ..miscarry ..and blame abhira because Ruhi blames other people for all her faults.. but either way I want severe punishment for Ruhi like pakhi didi got..so Ruhi,should not just lose the baby she should lose her whole fertility. If they made pakhi kokhless ..they can do,so for this vile Ruhi as well. And then we viewers will have the last laugh 😈

Guys remember how much I was whining in hate for this Navigator tag 🤣🤣🤣 thanks to yrkkh writers I'm half way through it 🤣🤣

Completed 387/600 post in just a short period 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

fufa ruhi have that bond even if it's against abheera Or ar. So chances are from that side hooking for charu a birla boy let shivu come not abhir
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Ikr! He doesn’t deserve a wife like Charu, a brother in law like Krish nor father and mother in law like Fufasa and Kajol 🙂‍↕️ Rather see Charu get married to someone else
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

fufa ruhi have that bond even if it's against abheera Or ar. So chances are from that side hooking for charu a birla boy let shivu come not abhir

I kind of feel it's not abhir but shivu may come back. As ruhi ka cousin. They may invite him to cheer up ruhi considering she is been stressed.

Warna koi nahi ayega abhir toh nahi ayega they are just giving hopes to gen 3 fans by mentioning abhir and abhimanyu. But i Don't think they will dig deep into the history unless they realize ak ke beizatti is giving them trp.

For now it's just a marketing gimmick and that's the reason ruhi is not questioning much about abhir and poppy.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 days ago
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi blaming Abhira was bad 😔 This is the reason why I always wanted Ak to be alive to face the consequences n curses for the kaands she did because it was always known that Abhira will be blamed for her Mumma's kaands which is wrong

This same scene with Ak being at the receiving end of Ruhi's blames would have been so satisfying

Chudail Ak died too easily 😤

Ruhi should not say all that to Abhira that girl is also a victim of Ak kaandmata's kaands Ak didn't even spare her daughter's life She ruined it by getting her forcefully married to this Doormatmaan n also keeping her in dark of the past

Hopefully once Ruhi's anger reduces she will think clearly n apologize to Abhira for that karma thing as that was too cruel n Maybe one day after knowing Ak's complete truth Both Ruhi Abhira might just realise how much of a horrible human n maasi Ak had been to Ruhi by faking mahaanta 22-23 years before n how irresponsible n dumb as a mother Ak had been to Abhira n the pathetic mother she had been to Abhir their brother Maybe they'll just let the past be n will be cordial not as sisters or anything but as fellow humans

Tbh the best part for me is Ruhi saying she doesn't need Goenka's property Yay 😍 Though I don't know how much is left after the bankruptcy n loans or did Ruhi repaid everything within those 3 months

KP's sudden transformation isn't convincing let's see what they do

This Sanjay is maha kaleshi aadmi creating kalesh wherever possible smiley7

Vidya is terrible n everything But Madhav saying she is a bad mother d-i-l M-i-l wife is ironic Like the worst father f-i-l son n pathetic husband to both of his wives is giving bad certificate to someone else 🤡 He should be the last person to do that

When will Ruhi ask about Abhir 😥

Atleast someone in the show is doing what they're saying instead of just delivering big dialogues.

I'll be trolling Roohi real hard if she goes back to the Buddha within days 🤣🤣🤣

Ruhi jaise sehlf respect shayad show mein kisi ke paas nahi hai. Beg a man to marry who left her at mandap, shapad karo to move on then cheat pathi lusting on jeth making 7 steps plan, give the ring back but then steal the same ring ,blackmail jeth beg him to marry even after he said he will die but will never marry her. Overnight doormat,nikamma pathi se pyaar🫣 aur pregnant. Patha nahi who she is imagining like she was imagining jeth ji while dancing . Velle kahiki kuch kaam vaam karthi tho thoda dimag kaam karthi , , Geonka’s ko kangal bhanake rakh Diya.shaadi ki obsession mein. saas bahu badi prathivratha naari bhanke sabh ko sharap de rahe hai. Am sure these will duo will soon get their karma. Evil Jodi ki barbadhi hogi 👿

Ruhi is not at all troll worthy as she does what she delivers smiley9 bhestest character is Ruhi Birla

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1838765245373808837

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1837676456966492588

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1837682607661646263

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ruhi jaise sehlf respect shayad show mein kisi ke paas nahi hai. Beg a man to marry who left her at mandap, shapad karo to move on then cheat pathi lusting on jeth making 7 steps plan, give the ring back but then steal the same ring ,blackmail jeth beg him to marry even after he said he will die but will never marry her. Overnight doormat,nikamma pathi se pyaar🫣 aur pregnant. Patha nahi who she is imagining like she was imagining jeth ji while dancing . Velle kahiki kuch kaam vaam karthi tho thoda dimag kaam karthi , , Geonka’s ko kangal bhanake rakh Diya.shaadi ki obsession mein. saas bahu badi prathivratha naari bhanke sabh ko sharap de rahe hai. Am sure these will duo will soon get their karma. Evil Jodi ki barbadhi hogi 👿

Ruhi is not at all troll worthy as she does what she delivers smiley9 bhestest character is Ruhi Birla

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1838765245373808837

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1837676456966492588

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1837682607661646263

Completely agreed 😂 I won't defend her obsession so yeah

Roohi is a vamp ☑️

Her white wash was pathetic ☑️

She wanted Armaan ☑️

Now she left Armaan to focus on Rohit ☑️

Did she left Manish fossil today, again it's a yes ☑️

So as long as she sticks to her words and doesn't meet up with the Goenkas she's safe from my trolling re 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

List out how many other characters actually sticked on to their words? Be it positive or negative 🤷‍♀️

Fufa maybe?

Edited by Shineeeee - 10 days ago