Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

So when ruhi and rohith ka child is in moms kokh sauthela ( armaan ) or abhira sautheli( for abhir) will be knocked off ???smiley23smiley22

what's this aaj paak paak kokh kare paak thessu bussu rus wapas lagta hi mujhe 🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Atleast someone in the show is doing what they're saying instead of just delivering big dialogues.

I'll be trolling Roohi real hard if she goes back to the Buddha within days 🤣🤣🤣

i will join you smiley36 maine pura epi nahi dekha kaveri bhi like tumhari mummy ka sapna pura karo 😂 beti hardly cares her mumma murder karke lawyer bani ? Maine pura epi nahi dekha but wasn't she supposed to seek for truth? Who is poppy, bhai why so many blames. smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Atleast someone in the show is doing what they're saying instead of just delivering big dialogues.

I'll be trolling Roohi real hard if she goes back to the Buddha within days 🤣🤣🤣

it's a track for sisters union. They will unite first. Next is dhaamm dhoom patas diwali ke baad 🤣🤣 yrkkh every xmas se danger starts so till then if trp is good all rise and drop their booths 🤣🤣 and ghumar too.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira is indeed her mother's daughter. The number of times Abhira's mother fell down, thanks to those she called family and yet, she managed to rise from it all. She made a great career for herself, loved a good man and managed to raise two excellent kids. All these things some claimed she'll never get. Akshara's legacy is Abhira Sharma, who wants to fulfill her mother's dreams even when she's surrounded by naysayers and life keep challenging her. If anything, I feel bad for Ruhi Birla's mother who made her daughter the centre of her world, only for her to turn out to be an useless dharti pe bhoj.

exactly. We saw today how all the villains …Ruhi, vidya, pupasa , were all ganging up against abhira …but our girl has the sun behind her…she’ll always shine and emerge the winner.😇. And that shameless tramp Ruhi..who was dying with lust for her jeth and after he gave her a kick for the 100th time she ran home and made a baby with her doormat pati… she’ll lose it all..because she doesn’t deserve it. Maybe she should also,become kohkless like pakhi didi whom she’s based on .’😂. But either way..Ruhis karma Is coming.

Okay apart from blaming and Abheera running away hurt, when tf they're going to talk like the adults and vampires they're are!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what's this aaj paak paak kokh kare paak thessu bussu rus wapas lagta hi mujhe 🤣🤣

Future tracks based on forum discussion

1. Abhira will miscarry as ppl are predicting ruhi will miscarry.

2. Ruhi will loose her husband - yes she would hut she will marry armaan so eventually ab will loose her husband 😂

3. Ruhi should never become mom chances are ab will never become mom they may show legacy fl like adhya.

4.ruhi will face her karma but badhega abhira ka karma 😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i will join you smiley36 maine pura epi nahi dekha kaveri bhi like tumhari mummy ka sapna pura karo 😂 beti hardly cares her mumma murder karke lawyer bani ? Maine pura epi nahi dekha but wasn't she supposed to seek for truth? Who is poppy, bhai why so many blames. smiley36

Remember Buddha marrying Abhimanyu and Aaru doll, I won't be surprised if Abheera though Abhir as the son of Abhimanyu and Aarohi 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's a track for sisters union. They will unite first. Next is dhaamm dhoom patas diwali ke baad 🤣🤣 yrkkh every xmas se danger starts so till then if trp is good all rise and drop their booths 🤣🤣 and ghumar too.

#PreventRohitfrombecomingSanta this year or else ______ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Remember Buddha marrying Abhimanyu and Aaru doll, I won't be surprised if Abheera though Abhir as the son of Abhimanyu and Aarohi 🤣🤣🤣

haha nice smiley37 but i am happy maa koi bhi ho he was a birla and will stay as birla. If they bring abhir back i want to ask makers birla's ko erase karke 2 birla's ko kyun rakha hai against 1 sharma smiley44
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

What was today’s episode, role reversal or poetic justice by the writers??

Akshara left her maternal house in a vulnerable state when she was pregnant with a small child with no hope of ever coming back. Ruhi made everything in her capacity to make sure her great-grandparents never got in touch with Akshara due to her fear and insecurities. Yet Ruhi herself is today in a situation of her own making and manipulation where she is forced to give up all the relations she kept away from Akshara.

Rohit-Ruhi, a couple who got all the love and recognition from the family without having to try or do anything to prove their worth . Yet today Rohit who was considered his whole life as the true heir wasn’t even deemed worthy of an important case. It was poetic justice for Armaan, who despite being the eldest son was treated as a stepson his whole life, when KP finally accepted she would have cherished Armaan’s child as her heir.

Ruhi tried everything in her ability against Abhira, from trying to get married to Abhira’s husband twice, to keeping Manish stay away from Abhira, even to the point of making Abhira’s medical records public to ensure people not accept her and have her thrown out. Yet what a poetic justice that the only reason she is still in this house is because she is pregnant and Abhira, against whom she planned everything, ended up getting up the most important person’s trust and recognition that matters in this house.

At least for me it was poetic justice for the leads today…

and abhimaan will eventually get it all..because they are clean hearted and good honest people. Their good days will start soon.