Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well Beauty Fades and Dumb is Forever.

I wouldn't waste time decoding that comment

yes and if Abhir ever returns and hates Ru , she will flip and say khooni ka betaπŸ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

But that mental Lady should get karma back. Whatever she did as a child was a misfortune but whatever she's doing or had done before with her sane brains is pure evil.

Next gen main agar makers ka mood ho toh aise milega jaise gen 3 wale getting ak ki beizatti πŸ˜‚ gen 4 main possible nahi hai πŸ˜‚

The more they give her karma the more sympathy she will gain. Like imagine she lost all her family members, she lost armaan , she accepted it and moved on with rohith and was pregnant too. Now if she will loose rohith then that would be last nail on coffin for her. Her motivation to live will be only her kid.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

For ruhi, abhira is khooni ki beti, but abhir is ruhi's bhai, toh I'm confused who is abhir's mumma

Or is it that abhir was born before arohi was killed so khooni ka beta tag won't be applied to him but since Abhira was foetus when akshara left from udaipur so the khooni tag was passed onto her since she was a part of akshara that time.

Yeh dialogue ka meaning kuch saman nahi aaya mujhesmiley39

Abhir is a miracle baby…..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ mamma nahi hsi uski… ruhi ka bhai… poppy ka beta hai woh.. bs!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If ruhi looses her baby she will gain more symapthy as eventually she will loose her husband too. Baby is here to stay. She will loose rohith like gen 3. And ye sab jo aaj kaha hai woh abhira ke zehen main ayega when ruhi will try to end her life as her life is completely destoryed by ab.

time hi abhi. Till everything destroyed abheera won't get how her mom did. πŸ˜‰
nutmeg7 thumbnail

She will get her karma. But if she miscarries, the only one who will get their backside handed out to them is Abhira. She will be abused beyond a limit which will not be decent to watch. Dont need so much pain for Abhira

Most here think Ruhi miscarrying is her Karma. If that scene happens, the precap will not let anyone celebrate.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Next gen main agar makers ka mood ho toh aise milega jaise gen 3 wale getting ak ki beizatti πŸ˜‚ gen 4 main possible nahi hai πŸ˜‚

The more they give her karma the more sympathy she will gain. Like imagine she lost all her family members, she lost armaan , she accepted it and moved on with rohith and was pregnant too. Now if she will loose rohith then that would be last nail on coffin for her. Her motivation to live will be only her kid.

jo bhi idhar poochenge ulta prasad hi milega 😜
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She will get her karma. But if she miscarries, the only one who will get their backside handed out to them is Abhira. She will be abused beyond a limit which will not be decent to watch. Dont need so much pain for Abhira

Most here think Ruhi miscarrying is her Karma. If that scene happens, the precap will not let anyone celebrate.

arey arman ka socho how he dances then ruhi ka e sab tumhari wajah se tumhari maa ki wajah se isiliye kuch maangna nahi πŸ˜‰
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

also can someone PLEASE cut my man's hair?! i'm begging πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸΌ

So they already ised chorus gang,Rohit,Ruhi,Dadisa,Fufasa,Vidya,Madhav,Surekha,Swarna,Manish against Abhira but now only left out members are Manoj and Manisha and makers are using them now agaisnt Abhira and a new team up with Ruhi I think this team up can be vary from weeks to months depending upon how much high they will go..

Like all things giving Abhira and Manoj and Manisha felt bad,this is buidle up they are doing now But this anger's baloon will sure burat one day louder.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

also can someone PLEASE cut my man's hair?! i'm begging πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸΌ

usko 2 din ke liye jail track do kaafi fresh hokar bahar aathe hai jail jaane wale dkp world main smiley36