Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, let’s have a debate whether he is a Sharma or Birla..

Kya fayda debate karke poor birlas neither got the chance to raise Abhir nor did they willingly raise Ruhi. Unke karm hi kharab the so, leave themsmiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I think her these curse dialogue will come back as a curse to her and she will lost her child for whatever reasons.

I am not keen on this track because if she miscarries, the only one who will suffer a hell lot is Abhira. And I don’t want Abhira to go through all of that pain.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jo chahe le sakte hi usmein kya gaya aapka mera 🤗

Abhira ke saamne Abhir ka naam mention hua kya?

Does she know that her mother didn't tell her about her brother?

So the opposite of Ghum. Sai lost her baby due to Pakhi’s curse here Roohi will lose her baby due to her own curse..

May be after that Abhira will have twins and due to extreme Mahanta she will give one kid to ro-ru.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Abhira ke saamne Abhir ka naam mention hua kya?

Does she know that her mother didn't tell her about her brother?

ruhi said mera bhai mera poppy name is not mentioned
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So the opposite of Ghum. Sai lost her baby due to Pakhi’s curse here Roohi will lose her baby due to her own curse..

If ruhi looses her baby she will gain more symapthy as eventually she will loose her husband too. Baby is here to stay. She will loose rohith like gen 3. And ye sab jo aaj kaha hai woh abhira ke zehen main ayega when ruhi will try to end her life as her life is completely destoryed by ab.

I think her these curse dialogue will come back as a curse to her and she will lost her child for whatever reasons.

yup…. Vidya and her behavior is making it look that way!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

For ruhi, abhira is khooni ki beti, but abhir is ruhi's bhai, toh I'm confused who is abhir's mumma

Or is it that abhir was born before arohi was killed so khooni ka beta tag won't be applied to him but since Abhira was foetus when akshara left from udaipur so the khooni tag was passed onto her since she was a part of akshara that time.

Yeh dialogue ka meaning kuch saman nahi aaya mujhesmiley39

Well Beauty Fades and Dumb is Forever.

I wouldn't waste time decoding that comment

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am not keen on this track because if she miscarries, the only one who will suffer a hell lot is Abhira. And I don’t want Abhira to go through all of that pain.

But that mental Lady should get karma back. Whatever she did as a child was a misfortune but whatever she's doing or had done before with her sane brains is pure evil.

May be after that Abhira will have twins and due to extreme Mahanta she will give one kid to ro-ru.

I hope not!!!! Aisa na Ho yo Accha hai..,

Pehle to I want abhira to show who the real culprit for ruhi ki Matashree was!