Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well they brought fake Abhir, and makers made look someone else was the actual Abhir when MG pick up the phone. That another angle dkp drop and never finished like my kidnapper smiley38

they did not drop the angle. It was meant to be like that smiley38
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol seems like writer idhar aakar posts padhkar ulta chaap diya smiley36smiley36

Jo dialogues aaj ruhi ne sunaya woh same dialogues same maine iss forum main padha hai and the post was about ruhi being cursed child and panauti. But makers ensured to show it against ab smiley36

Isiliye bolthe hai think before you post 😂 ab saare fl ke upar hi ulta padhega and not for PL as they love PL and her legacy smiley36

me too thinking same whatever is written ulta toppled on other side. It's same strategy diya we knew it 🤣🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Gen 3 and Gen 4 ki Akshara mei bohot farak hai. Abhira is raised by Gen 4 ki mumma. Not Gen 3. 😂😂😂

Yes, because all new seasons have no connection to the previous one. Khamaka log roz ladai karte hain smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ladne do. Yehi toh selling point hai. Warna yeh log ladenge nahi toh bohot jobs khatre mei aayega. smiley36

Edited by nutmeg7 - 9 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, let’s have a debate whether he is a Sharma or Birla..

The boy was blessed to have two fathers that loved him unconditionally. When he met and finally accepted his biological father. Abhir never stop calling the other one papa until he died.

Ruhi had a relationship with Abhir nothing wrong with her calling him brother that's rishta.

Yes, let’s have a debate whether he is a Sharma or Birla..

omg😱…. Aaj maha kalesh hokar rahegasmiley36
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I disagree as that clan is very manipulative and crafty.. Their scheming brain cells work overtime..

Since all the Birlas suffered from mental incapacitation, and Ruhi being part of that clan, shows similar tendency, I disagree.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woh palnewala vs paidawala kuch toh yeh gen mei bhi hua toh bhai maze honge smiley37

Originally posted by: India_TV

That showed in her talk today….. being pregnant herself…. Ruhi shamelessly blamed abhira …who was in her mamma’s womb …,as the reason for all her dukh!!!!😃😃😃

I think her these curse dialogue will come back as a curse to her and she will lost her child for whatever reasons.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I think her these curse dialogue will come back as a curse to her and she will lost her child for whatever reasons.

So the opposite of Ghum. Sai lost her baby due to Pakhi’s curse here Roohi will lose her baby due to her own curse..