Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

"Aapko andaaza hain apni dono bachchiyon ko dushmano ki Tarah ladta dekhkar dil ke kitne tukde hue honge"

To jaake sort kar na idiot.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1843824948361429345

love the parallels here.

Abhimaan saath rahein bass!

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All I know is, thank goodness I stay away from drugs growing up. I never inhale, pop pills on smoke what Vee ji is taking, that biatch is crazy

Vee Ji, called Ru, ki mom kaatil ki beti Abhira manhoos smiley37 The manhoos girl got her back with good for nothing husband, Save her and her pati life but Ab is manhoos

Wow Infertility made Ab manhoose

For that sake Abhira should expose the real qatil in the house .. and also expose the real Ra$$$di in the house who was dressed up as a bride to marry her husbands brother

Pinecone thumbnail

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1843823463133540767

Oh man!! For a senior actor, Shruti is making herself look terrible and her character is so horrible and vile. gosh.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After all this pathetic drama if Abhira goes back to her Maa jaap with Vidya, fir main kya hi bolunsmiley44

jayegi meri family meri behn karke wohi karenge. Jab tak aur ek patta nahi katega iske sat pe nahi dalte usko samajh nahi ayega families kaise rehte hi 🤣
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So the most important line from Ar where he says ki koi trust kare na kare mujhe yakeen hai ki ma’am kaatil nahi hai something like that got edited😅🤣 or did I miss it🤔… he simply said he will give her her family and their love.. kya matlab samjhu main iska that when white day will be repeated toh Ar sa will himself say kaatil ma ki kaatil beti🤭.. Vidya’s reaction was ott pro max but I dil se want what she said to be true woh bhi jald se jald.. I want Ab to become Ak 2.0 doomsday magnet and run from PH after tapkoying a member (maybe she can go step a further and tapkofy 2-3 members at a time.. in that case, I want Vidya and Madhav to be cliffed… bade bekar log hai)… kitna kalesh milega🤣🤣
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Admist all this, neither Ruhi Or the Goenkas gave two shits about abhir smiley37

Coz it will be in parts, Abhi Abhir Kay bare main bata diya tho rather than hating abhira ppl will sympathize her. Who bhi hoga that’s why I am sure Abhir gonna come back

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Forget goenkas no one in Gen4 has been held accountable. Starting from dadisa to Ru to Sanjay and now VV. In between flipper charu. Everyone is just WW ragad ragad ke😆

That is given. Is show mein koi bhi end tak bura nahi rehta. But atleast show them accountable for what they did. Vidya chillate rahegi koi use kuch nahi bolega. Phir ek din use apni galti ka ehsaas ho jayega woh maafi mangegi and then everyone will be like, aap to hamara bhala hi soch rahi thi aapka irada galat nahi tha. Aap badi hai aapka hak banta hai.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ruhi unknowingly hit a person in dark that too old gadi no servicing so she danced on ruhi intentionally did it karke though not caring ar. Manish pleaded her still she didn't listen. In end unprofessional way she cheated ar in court too. Later she got buddhi and calm down with 2 lakha compensation to her khakhee in that she got fees too which she gave to ar. Now question is when a life is gone told one only till now. And it's a mu my mumma is best. How come the person affected hugs immediately and excuses. She has to give time instead of jumping ruhi meri behn. Like fufa said picture abhi baaki hi 🤣 at one stage they will close past baggage and in a few days they topple something on fl head with load of past back. Till then this criss cross drama goes on. Madhav proved again he can open his mouth for his beti any day he can never think of any other. Cvs pl 🤗

Abheera is doing ruhi meri behn jaap .ar promised her to give her family and behn back ayyo his promises are never trusted 🤗