Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 days ago

What a bullsh*t epi it was.. IR was supposed to be one of the biggest tracks and I expected this to be around RuAb and goenkas.

But heck poddars? And this stupid vidya is making everything about her only. Behen IR track to chorr deti I'm tired of seeing your drama since 2 weeks smiley19

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it can be her court attire but court may she used to wear wester formals. Saree kabhi pehni nahi hai usne.

She is married now 😜😜

Ab her dress code is saaree

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but lawyer get up main she used to wear wester formals right. Kabhi saree pehne dekha nahi hai maine usse. Kya unhone woh bhi badhal diya to make her look sanskari lawyer smiley36

kyunki that time it was contract marriage now she thinks it's originall marriage

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am very disappointed with today's episode...I thought I would get sukooon today watching Kavari tear Vidya apart smiley19smiley19 Have to wait another day!!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Koi court case lag raha hai. Did she reopen the case to prove her mother innocent but koi case to register hi nahi hua tha

ya phir she will go to court she gets echoes of ruhi saying tumhari mumma ne mere mathashri ko maara so she will go back and cry again thinking mero badi behan mujhse pyaar kyun nahi karthi. smiley36

She should understand that if she can not love yuvraj ka family unless they call out his mistakes and get him punished ruhi bhi usko bhaav nahi degi unless she either accepts her mom is murderer and shows some traits like that. If she goes to ruhi saying meri mumma ne kucj nahi kiya without any proof ruhi will just feel beti is trying to save her mother.

Ab kuch proof toh hai nahi akshu ka. Only thing ab can do is stop saying her mom is not the killer as that will trigger ruhi more. Or try to create a situation where ruhi will understand it was not intentional. Like on the day of vidya's birthday ab hit ruhi but it was not intentional. So she should try to know what exactly happened and then make her understand than blindly screaming meri mumma killer nahi hai

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Koi court case lag raha hai. Did she reopen the case to prove her mother innocent but koi case to register hi nahi hua tha

what will she prove , that her mother is lier , becos of her lie both ruhi and abheera are suffering
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Btw why the lawyer in Abheera didn't question fossil about what Roohi's blaming her mom for????

She literally ran after Roohi!

And the fossil vanished like Narad Muni, abandoning the chaos midway 🤣🤣🤣

drama chahihey dkp ko
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

to show her mahaan they have no other choice than this, she is not baby queen, she is cry baby

Ruhi reaction was expected. But abhira reaction is somehow I don't understand . Like she has no question for her mumma . Ki kyun duniya ki great mummy ne usko kuch nahi btaya kabhi bhi.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

when all the poddars turned around to see goenkas, I blinked twice to confirm ki wo achanak se kese gayab ho gaye.. seriously what kind of execution it was, atleast shock me bhagte hue hi dikha dete 2 sec ke liyesmiley37

Edited by xanalyst - 11 days ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

What a bullsh*t epi it was.. IR was supposed to be one of the biggest tracks and I expected this to be around RuAb and goenkas.

But heck poddars? And this stupid vidya is making everything about her only. Behen IR track to chorr deti I'm tired of seeing your drama since 2 weeks smiley19

I know Vidya’s OTT drama is getting too much now, bahut hogaya ab!!

This should have been Ruhi-Ab drama, I am disappointed too smiley6