Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA4rSJ1SYSp/?igsh=enR1cGpqYzdjeWts

Vidya came didn't let abheera touch ruhi threw her on ar side he held her.

Don't touch ruhi with your manhoos hath. These hands saved her son on road from gunde, madhav in risk operation time, vidya from electric shock by chandelier fall. Vidya forgot it cvs need to give memory injection soon like they gave to ar suddenly.

20241009_111413-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar said u can't say like this to abheera. That's it. As ar chose his, wife mata cut him as son immediately e kya maa maa bolke ke rakhe hi mein tumhari maa nahi hoon🤣🤣 booth jumped on head.

See madhavs expression everyday he will make us 😂 with his constipation. And his wife is entering guinness World records of varied expressions aaj ka kal. Nahi kal ka parson nahi kaise karlete hi 🤓🤓

20241009_111437-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am not sure because he took seconds to blame Abhira during Roohi's road accident case when he accused her of being like phuphasa.

It will be too repetitive if Abhira leaves alone so they should leave the house together.

krish car backing time too ar immediately blamed abheera first in front of family.
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as long as online viewers support such problematic sequence by saying fl ki galti nahi hai instead of questioning makers why to bring such plots where fls mistakes always costed life makers will not change.

Even these kind of tracks come in other shows but fls are kept clean by showing something like the other person jumped into situations even after fl insists him to not to go he will still go because of his ego. But yrkkh would show sequence where the other person does not want to go fl acts like saving them is more important. she will risk her life to save them and the other perspn has no other option other than saving fl and he dies in that process.

perfectly said. I don't get why they don't bring relatable leads whom we can cheer upon.

I loved sona from krpkab (where dev was a mumma's boy and did many mistakes preleap) but she was hella strong headed. They don't make characters like her anymore...

I just can't digest that mahanta syndrome every fl has nowadays.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruhi se jyada toh vidya ka outburst tha aaj. Aisa lga jaise arohi ruhi ki nahi ,vidya ki maa thi. Itna drama koun karta tha.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baby queen is too desperate to get ruhi acceptance as sister. I am like when did they become so close ki baby queen itna royi krishna ke samne.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Ye dekho comedy ..

Nalla ji telling his sister .."pati ka saath dena acha hota hai but galat mei nahi" . Aur poocho what is he doing all this while supporting his wife ?

And itne mei Manish g 1 2 3 4 ho gaye ?smiley37

For Mrs nalla..Haan haan..jaisi ma vaisa hi beta aur vaisa hi pati..🤮

Edited by Krinya - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abheera was standing near door and crying ar hugged her saying give her time to set but abheera ran before God.

20241009_105506-COLLAGE.jpg

https://x.com/meow_meow14/status/1843841242528141361?t=XUw8nCctZKLFTz6nbUzDlQ&s=19

Abheera asked God he snatched her papa before her birth ya we know it na 🤓 why again telling 🤗 baar baar reminding he is papa 😜 itna assurance kya hi bolo🤡

She showed akshu pic said you snatched my mom.

Next is white blue small socks set shown. You snatched this. birth socks gayab.

I never questioned you for all these but you gave family and snatched it. I want my behn and family.

Ar promised abheera he will get back her behn and family to her. His promises are like words written on water 🤣

Ar has to put her on his lap and sang a lullabuy to calm her. Akshu used to sing songs this way to calm in situations. 🤣🤣

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1843904164117745822?t=DWnMHBC9CAEEOP6mwyLHXA&s=19

Why did they choose this song?

It doesn't suit the scene.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Baby queen is too desperate to get ruhi acceptance as sister. I am like when did they become so close ki baby queen itna royi krishna ke samne.

to show her mahaan they have no other choice than this, she is not baby queen, she is cry baby

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i hope abhira ko kuch patha na chale her world will collapse when she will get to know mummy ke kaarname. It's better they skip this track and move to next as revealing everything will just make her more depressed that her life was a lie.

Pata chale to achcha hai . She will get motivated to leave the house and find an achcha aadmi for herself otherwise 2 din jaake phir Wapas aa jayegi.

Koi court case lag raha hai. Did she reopen the case to prove her mother innocent but koi case to register hi nahi hua tha