Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Whose dying? 😮 Why is white day here so fast

it can be her court attire but court may she used to wear wester formals. Saree kabhi pehni nahi hai usne.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

like dkp ne marne ke baad bhi ak ko khooni bolna nahi choda 😂 that shows how much they hate ak. I sometimes feel bad for that naive akshu who made to do all these stupid stunts which made her to get these immense hate. She has literally became a punching bag for dkp. Koi bhi aakar markar chala jaatha hai

In gen 2 time we had many outside villains. And one day while feeling high on God knows what! They came up with this genius idea 💡

Why spend money on outside villains to create problems for the Fl, 😈 let FL be that PROBLEM

*Evil laughter 😈😈😈😈*

Edited by Shineeeee - 12 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

It’s her lawyer get up

but lawyer get up main she used to wear wester formals right. Kabhi saree pehne dekha nahi hai maine usse. Kya unhone woh bhi badhal diya to make her look sanskari lawyer smiley36
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: sweta2005

It’s her lawyer get up

Atleast she could wear a black coat or something 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think so ..Armaan is not written like karthik and abhimanyu…Armaan is a soft man .and anyway this Gen the blames are usually on him.. so this gen when white day comes it will be like gen 1.’ Abhimaan will leave the house together..Armaan has no,life outside abhira..he’ll become a puppet again..and viewers won’t accept that.so they’ll keep them together. Anyway after white day last gen ..akshara got a new man and abhimanyu ruined his life forever..he lost everything..so don’t think they’re going that route here because trps are good with Abhimaan together.

I am not sure because he took seconds to blame Abhira during Roohi's road accident case when he accused her of being like phuphasa.

It will be too repetitive if Abhira leaves alone so they should leave the house together.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Rohit told bhayya aap bhabhi ko leke jayiye aya se and closed doors on them 🤣🤣

20241009_105226-COLLAGE.jpg

Right time ruhi got her hubby support which is needed for her now as she is in past trauma, reality shock and pregnant also.

Ruhi is in denial abheera can't be my masis daughter.

Ruhis love on abheera is more it seems that she can't accept the reality of her being her masi ki beti.

20241009_105300-COLLAGE.jpg

In abhimaan room bedsheet of ruro spread on bed so they got our smell from here 🤣🤣 slowly this room might be changed but by bit like ruro room 🤣 all bikes guitar everything renovated erasing of. 🤗

20241009_105319-COLLAGE.jpg

They did what rishta husband are expected to do that is support their wives. Both of them should forget other relationships and continue supporting their wives.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Seeing two girls talking together manish felt sad he can't get abheera ruhi together

Fufa came said kaash ur betis had love. Does fufa know anything of past that he is taunting this way.

Manish cried why did you do this I fell on your legs asked sorry. Fufa said you be happy that i got your truth out.

20241009_111145-COLLAGE.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA4qHU6yXrJ/?igsh=MTQxbnpoendpbGpjMQ==

Manish said karma will hit him for all the deeds. Fufa said thoda wait karne dijiye uske liye kyunki abhi sab destroy karni hi usko.

Fufa will do more by getting yuvi it seems and stirs everything. Gaurav role khatam as toshu in upma so yuvi can be back in story here.

Because of fufa khaand destruction will happen and karma of him next hinted.

20241009_111216-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

They did what rishta husband are expected to do that is support their wives. Both of them should forget other relationships and continue supporting their wives.

I loved all supports given there dadi to Manish as elders, couples support for both.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am not sure because he took seconds to blame Abhira during Roohi's road accident case when he accused her of being like phuphasa.

It will be too repetitive if Abhira leaves alone so they should leave the house together.

yes they can’t repeat gen 2 and 3 …and many things are very different this Gen ..
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera ran ruhiiiii listening to ruhi words that she is going away from there.

Madhav chacha chachi are after her to stop. Madhav said ruhi beta aise halat mein math javo. Ammooo my wish done with madhav ruhi talk🤣

20241009_111303-COLLAGE.jpg

Chachi told ruhi that like you excused past mistakes had dosti same for your mothers you excuse and get together. Ruhi said I can't as she is my matasree ki khatil ki beti.

Abheera ran ruhiiii to her leaving ar.

20241009_111334-COLLAGE.jpg