Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Yeah. Plus if she explains everything to Abhira. First she would have to wait till Abhira is mature enough to understand. Then she needs to explain

1. her marriage with Abhimanyu

2. Neil Death

3. Abhir Birth

4. Her Marriage with Abhinav.

5. Abhinav Death

6. Arohi Death

And everything in between. Plus I don’t think she wants to tell Ruhi was in car and pressed something accidentally and she tried to stop Arohi but failed and hit her. Everything is complicated to tell but now this

Manisha is 150+ years and doesn’t have good memory and will tell some not so true stories

i hope abhira ko kuch patha na chale her world will collapse when she will get to know mummy ke kaarname. It's better they skip this track and move to next as revealing everything will just make her more depressed that her life was a lie.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

They can simply bring back singhaniya’s and tell that “Naitik is alive and wants to spend his last days in udaypur.”

In this way they can bring naksh n kirti back and some of their grandchildren who will be age of Abhira.

Everyone will got to know about Abhira connection with them that way and Ruhi will be not connected to them so it will be good for Abhira.

If that happens means our Naitik is from Manish generation. They’re Samdhan Samdhi so Naitik will also be 150 years smiley37
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Someone mentioned a good point tho, AK was also always pregnant especially second time with Abhira and had a young Abhir with her yet no one cared and contacted her. On top of that she also recently lost her Husband Abhinav and Sister Arohi within less than 3-4 months and in next 3-4 months she lost Abhimanyu and son Abhir. She faced almost 4 deaths of her close ones all while being pregnant with Abhira

when nav gone both families were together for her. Abhimanyu gave that support and held abhir ak and all. When arohi accident done also abhi abhir were after ak held her till their deaths. After that ak was alone. I still feel ak could have told those deaths to families but na. She saw her own life leaving all and wo information to anyone. It's her own decision of bhagodapan any day in story when situations are bad not fighting for riste. Abheera is fighting as of now but when she needs for herself she might go away too traits of fl

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i hope abhira ko kuch patha na chale her world will collapse when she will get to know mummy ke kaarname. It's better they skip this track and move to next as revealing everything will just make her more depressed that her life was a lie.

Le me

*Closing exits, curtains and whispering*

They won't reveal much because if they touch the topic then *looks around*

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla's name has to be taken.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Shinning_AD thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Whose dying? 😮 Why is white day here so fast
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Le me

*Closing exits, curtains and whispering*

They won't reveal much because if they touch the topic then *looks around*

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla's name has to be taken.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

like dkp ne marne ke baad bhi ak ko khooni bolna nahi choda 😂 that shows how much they hate ak. I sometimes feel bad for that naive akshu who made to do all these stupid stunts which made her to get these immense hate. She has literally became a punching bag for dkp. Koi bhi aakar markar chala jaatha hai
Shinning_AD thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly…and no matter what anyone says about akshara ..she was a good mother to abhira. She raised her to be a good kind girl and akshara did it all alone.. so,we must credit her for this..and abhira owes it to her mom to,prove her innocence..so that both her moms soul and she can get peace ..because it’s a horrible allegation for anybody…also it broke up one family and now it’s breaking up,another family…so abhira and Armaan need to sort it out once and for all. I’m liking Armaan in this track.he’s being a supportive loving husband and a pillar of strength for abhira…

I hope AK not being a killer is revealed. Tho small Ruhi was a child but this big Ruhi is irrational. I hope some video is there of how she was telling Arohi her friends drive and how she was siddhi to drive and even had the keys and how AK asked her to come out of car. Just a video of these scenes is required to be exposed to everyone
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Legacy of manish to kaveri will be transferred soon so both are doing jogi jogi rubbing shoulders

Khaands will start from poddars side. Goenkas ka affect on poddars starting.

Manish has to cry before swarna but he cried before kaveri. He said when ak did galatiya he supported ruhi. Even when ak called him in last call he can't hold her. Now when he knew it's ak ki beti he lost ruhi. All his mistakes in life have grown like a tree 🤣

Dadi supported manish saying as elders of family we take decisions for all to be together. She gave him himmat and tilak to be strong. Everything will be set.

20241009_105558-COLLAGE.jpg