Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Atleast they could have clarified Arohi death was an accident and AK didn’t do it purposely to Poddars and Abhira. But they said nothing and left and no wonder Ruhi is like this till now

That's what I wrote earlier, I don't think they will clear it so soon

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ruhi darwaja kholo mein tumhari behn hoon hum behne hi koi mu hua hi meri maa khooni nahi hi baar karenge ruhi ajavo. Ayyooo abheera craving for ruhis love as both got that bond from 3 months.

20241009_105032-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi shocks to accept the reality tell rohit tell abheera to go away. Rohit is after ruhi saying ruhi bache ko sambhalna hi so he reminded her pregnancy.

Rohit opened the door and sees abhimaan outside the room. Both girls saw each other's faces. Ar is stopping abheera not to go in🤣

20241009_105117-COLLAGE.jpg

Btw why the lawyer in Abheera didn't question fossil about what Roohi's blaming her mom for????

She literally ran after Roohi!

And the fossil vanished like Narad Muni, abandoning the chaos midway 🤣🤣🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

What child can move on thinking their parents that raise them, and you know them one way is murderer and cause someone said it and that said mother isn't alive to ask defend themselves or to ask questions. That's why she think is a MU, they have to explained in detail and show evidence why her mother is lable a kaatil. That dhongi who screw up went to mandir to go cry

exactly…and no matter what anyone says about akshara ..she was a good mother to abhira. She raised her to be a good kind girl and akshara did it all alone.. so,we must credit her for this..and abhira owes it to her mom to,prove her innocence..so that both her moms soul and she can get peace ..because it’s a horrible allegation for anybody…also it broke up one family and now it’s breaking up,another family…so abhira and Armaan need to sort it out once and for all. I’m liking Armaan in this track.he’s being a supportive loving husband and a pillar of strength for abhira…
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Rohit told bhayya aap bhabhi ko leke jayiye aya se and closed doors on them 🤣🤣

20241009_105226-COLLAGE.jpg

Right time ruhi got her hubby support which is needed for her now as she is in past trauma, reality shock and pregnant also.

Ruhi is in denial abheera can't be my masis daughter.

Ruhis love on abheera is more it seems that she can't accept the reality of her being her masi ki beti.

20241009_105300-COLLAGE.jpg

In abhimaan room bedsheet of ruro spread on bed so they got our smell from here 🤣🤣 slowly this room might be changed but by bit like ruro room 🤣 all bikes guitar everything renovated erasing of. 🤗

20241009_105319-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Btw why the lawyer in Abheera didn't question fossil about what Roohi's blaming her mom for????

She literally ran after Roohi!

And the fossil vanished like Narad Muni, abandoning the chaos midway 🤣🤣🤣

bhagoda he can't face situation dekha na 🤓
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

But vo to anath tha nasmiley29

Aur usne apni maa ko kab dekha?smiley24

Iski maa ki entry to Anumata ke through hi hui thi na......

his adopted maa was also dancer uski real mAA was also dancer so double interest aya universal maa pe smiley36
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't care for Akshara at all, but she was a lucky woman to have two men who loved her unconditionally. Two beautiful children in life. Well it seems she never wanted to lie to Abhira, so she just buried her past and never talked about it. Agree or not it was her choice, that's why she raised Ab to be emotionally strong in life cause she felt Abhira will be alone after her.

Yeah. Plus if she explains everything to Abhira. First she would have to wait till Abhira is mature enough to understand. Then she needs to explain

1. her marriage with Abhimanyu

2. Neil Death

3. Abhir Birth

4. Her Marriage with Abhinav.

5. Abhinav Death

6. Arohi Death

And everything in between. Plus I don’t think she wants to tell Ruhi was in car and pressed something accidentally and she tried to stop Arohi but failed and hit her. Everything is complicated to tell but now this

Manisha is 150+ years and doesn’t have good memory and will tell some not so true stories

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Makers isko accident bata bhi dein lekin agar white day hua toh Armaan aise hi sab kuch bhool ke Abhira ko blame karega iske poore chances hain. At that time it won't matter if they were madly in love till the morning, it wouldn't matter if Abhira will be pregnant and won't matter if Armaan is a supportive husband he can randomly be turned into a red flag.

I don’t think so ..Armaan is not written like karthik and abhimanyu…Armaan is a soft man .and anyway this Gen the blames are usually on him.. so this gen when white day comes it will be like gen 1.’ Abhimaan will leave the house together..Armaan has no,life outside abhira..he’ll become a puppet again..and viewers won’t accept that.so they’ll keep them together. Anyway after white day last gen ..akshara got a new man and abhimanyu ruined his life forever..he lost everything..so don’t think they’re going that route here because trps are good with Abhimaan together.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Right time Ruhi got her hubby support which is needed for her now as she is in past trauma, reality shock and pregnant also.

Someone mentioned a good point tho, AK was also always pregnant especially second time with Abhira and had a young Abhir with her yet no one cared and contacted her. On top of that she also recently lost her Husband Abhinav and Sister Arohi within less than 3-4 months and in next 3-4 months she lost Abhimanyu and son Abhir. She faced almost 4 deaths of her close ones all while being pregnant with Abhira
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abheera was standing near door and crying ar hugged her saying give her time to set but abheera ran before God.

20241009_105506-COLLAGE.jpg

https://x.com/meow_meow14/status/1843841242528141361?t=XUw8nCctZKLFTz6nbUzDlQ&s=19

Abheera asked God he snatched her papa before her birth ya we know it na 🤓 why again telling 🤗 baar baar reminding he is papa 😜 itna assurance kya hi bolo🤡

She showed akshu pic said you snatched my mom.

Next is white blue small socks set shown. You snatched this. birth socks gayab.

I never questioned you for all these but you gave family and snatched it. I want my behn and family.

Ar promised abheera he will get back her behn and family to her. His promises are like words written on water 🤣

Ar has to put her on his lap and sang a lullabuy to calm her. Akshu used to sing songs this way to calm in situations. 🤣🤣

https://x.com/adorableabhira/status/1843904164117745822?t=DWnMHBC9CAEEOP6mwyLHXA&s=19

Edited by Mehersudha - 12 days ago