Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yrkkh always been this lazy with good plots. πŸ˜‚ they just make everything so plain and wonder why trp is not raised. They do not want a dedicated vamp make sister do something evil and sister gets whitewashed so that post leap they can sing badhai ho badhai πŸ˜‚

badha hosmiley36smiley36

When Raj babu give that spoiler, I said there's no way Ru is pregnant. Vamp would've been so much better but dkp didn't want to pull that trigger, I guess they were playing it safe.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

badha hosmiley36smiley36

When Raj babu give that spoiler, I said there's no way Ru is pregnant. Vamp would've been so much better but dkp didn't want to pull that trigger, I guess they were playing it safe.

they are sailing on two boats πŸ˜‚ ek ek time ek ek fandom ko lollipop dethe hai bas πŸ˜‚ we should learn balancing skills from dkp πŸ˜‚
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Sai and Thing smiley37

Don't wanna say didi huh????

a young girl wearing a shirt that says just hug is smiling

The disdain I have for that character, that I don't ever remember using her name. Nah can't say didi when it comes to Dyaanlekha smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

candy crush smiley36 no idea if sheh was genuine or not but iss baath pe i agree completely

What did Sheh say exactly?
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

yeah that's true but mujhe pehla wala zyada possibel lagtha hai as vidya bhi kaafi bade bade dialogue bola hai. Which will stay in his mind. So jab kisi ka death hoga toh people try to recall warning they got from others which ignored which could have saved this person. So thab baap ka thing looks irrelevant so i feel first one hi hoga. If not armaan vidya may say that.

ruhi humesha kehti thi ki tumhari maa ne matasree ko maar dala hi ab sahi lag raha hi. Aakhir ek khati ki beti khatil hi hi 🀣🀣🀣 be prepared for this dialogue we will sit with popcorn 🀣🀣 but two days before this ghumar hoga hum sath sath hi in gvs will be shown. 🀣🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

What did Sheh say exactly?

he said writers play candy crush from morning to evening and late night they send script for next day πŸ˜‚

pyar-ishk thumbnail

abhir is closed chapter agar woh ayega toh bhi bashing ak ki hi hogi πŸ˜‚

Now i feel gen 4 is all about akshara ki beizatti πŸ˜‚

smiley36smiley36

All used to wonder if Ab knew about having a brother but now without a shadow of doubt that girl only knew Ak was a widow and a lawyer that's it.smiley44

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

smiley36smiley36

All used to wonder if Ab knew about having a brother but now without a shadow of doubt that girl only knew Ak was a widow and a lawyer that's it.smiley44

Ab know what was shown in gen 4 only, everything that happened previously is unknown to her.

Now I to even wonder do Ru remember about having a cousin named Abhir?

Ya writers sab kuch bhool gayesmiley44

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

smiley36smiley36

yeah even if now ab knows she had a brother and he is dead it will not look good on ak. She erased her son from her life.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It would be good if Kaveri n her husband were shown as saying how indebted they were to Singhania family ..

They run a law firm .. so they obviously need the bigger clients .. she can say the piddar firm owes a lot of it’s success to both mahesgwari n Singhania family Infact daddaji supported her husband to go abroad and finish his studies ..

Naitik helped them start their own law firm .. the reason she gave Goenka family rishta for Rohit was thinking that Ruhi is Naira Singhania’s grand daughter.. but during marriage time she got to know the truth ..

She can tell Abhira I knew naira personally as a teenager but did not know of her life after she got married as I was abroad with my husband..

She tells her I can connect you with your other living family members.. and tells Vidya and Ruhit to stay away along with Sanjay Bansal

But I am more sure Sanjay Bansal is related to that guy who was Keerti’s first husband

Naira is the age of Dadisa and Sanjay is Akshara Abhimanyu Arohi age πŸ˜‚ - So CVs have to use their brains carefully and take in consideration the age difference