Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I may be in minority here but I dont think identity revelation was to get clarity on the events. It is just a catalyst to drive a permanent wedge between the sisters till they milk it out.

Well if that's the plan then it'll make sense cause I for one isn't interested in seeing it. Sai and Thing were never friends and I love it but then again they didn't share DNA. Let's see how it goes and plays out, cause dkp knows how to do one thing right it's to disappoint audience smiley36

Originally posted by: Krinya

Photo was hilarious ..🤣 so that kanhaji doesn't get confused ke yahi abhira ke parents hai and this is who she's talking about , probably where to find them In heaven or hell.

Attention everyone!!!

If Abheera has framed photos of nav and ak, how in the world Roohi who lurks outside Armaan's room since forever, never once saw that???

Abheera went to hostel then rental house, then outhouse then back to Armaan's room. So all this time she had the pics in her pink suitcase?? Is that why Roohi never saw that!!!!

Edited by Shineeeee - 12 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well if that's the plan then it'll make sense cause I for one isn't interested in seeing it. Sai and Thing were never friends and I love it but then again they didn't share DNA. Let's see how it goes and plays out, cause dkp knows how to do one thing right it's to disappoint audience smiley36

Sai and Thing smiley37

Don't wanna say didi huh????

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Attention everyone!!!

If Abheera has framed photos of nav and ak, how in the world Roohi who lurks outside Armaan's room since forever, never once saw that???

Abheera went to hostel then rental house, then outhouse then back to Armaan's room. So all this time she had the pics in her pink suitcase?? Is that why Roohi never saw that!!!!

Once Ru searched whole cupboard of Ab after doubting her of stealing DP including the drawer she kept her parents pictures but still she saw nothing.........makers don't have enough brain to show small details smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

even it will be used for leads seperation is what i think. When white day happens armaan may use words like qaatil ki beti qaatil which will make ab to leave. Warna aise bizarre way may IR nahi hotha

qaatil ki beti qaatil - no no no. See Akshara has saved his life. The trigger will be "baap banne ka sukh nahi de sakti."

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

After seeing oh so amazing parenting skills of Goenkas since last 3 seasons I am sure they played major part in way Ru turning out like this.

As instead of helping her in healing herself and forgetting past and try to move on or distracting her they must have left everything upon her and hence the trauma or that specific incident grew up more and more on her giving her psychological issues.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Disappointment hi sahi... as long people are tuning in to watch, aaaal izzz welll smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Don’t care if Abhira does become manhoos, but makers should not promote that in the shows when many women already get tortured over that in India. Like even in this forum many hate Ruhi because she’s from Sirat and Kartik’s lineage saying Sirat did this and that so Ruhi is bad or her mom did this and that so the child is bad. So if many even online have such mentality, then imagine people in rural watching this show and increasing the crimes against women.

those dialogues ate to touch those types of people only and when its shown true they will say e lo e manhood nikli 🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

qaatil ki beti qaatil - no no no. See Akshara has saved his life. The trigger will be "baap banne ka sukh nahi de sakti."

yeah that's true but mujhe pehla wala zyada possibel lagtha hai as vidya bhi kaafi bade bade dialogue bola hai. Which will stay in his mind. So jab kisi ka death hoga toh people try to recall warning they got from others which ignored which could have saved this person. So thab baap ka thing looks irrelevant so i feel first one hi hoga. If not armaan vidya may say that.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Photo was hilarious ..🤣 so that kanhaji doesn't get confused ke yahi abhira ke parents hai and this is who she's talking about , probably where to find them In heaven or hell.

uss list mein socks bhi how can God think of socks as kid unless she says through words. Kanhaji might think abheera lost her socks in school 🤣🤣