Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I may be in minority here but I dont think identity revelation was to get clarity on the events. It is just a catalyst to drive a permanent wedge between the sisters till they milk it out.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I may be in minority here but I dont think identity revelation was to get clarity on the events. It is just a catalyst to drive a permanent wedge between the sisters till they milk it out.

even it will be used for leads seperation is what i think. When white day happens armaan may use words like qaatil ki beti qaatil which will make ab to leave. Warna aise bizarre way may IR nahi hotha
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it's funny like apne mummy ke death ke baad noodle banakar kha rahi thi. Ruhi ne ek baar i reject kya bol diya she realized khanaji was unfair and she went with photos to show kanhaji if you have forgotten these are my parents 🀣

I have never seen fl showing her parents in every sequence like this before. Kya makers ko lag raha hai trp isliye nahi araha because ppl do not know akshara ki beti hai isliye photo dikha dikha ke yaad dilathe hai beech beech main πŸ˜‚ bechari new ak uski photo thak nahi lagaya ab ne.

Makers agar trp chahiye toh pehle ye band karo kya patha ak ko hi log pasand nahi karthe kahi ulta na padh jaye photo dikhana πŸ˜‚

Photo was hilarious ..🀣 so that kanhaji doesn't get confused ke yahi abhira ke parents hai and this is who she's talking about , probably where to find them In heaven or hell.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Photo was hilarious ..🀣 so that kanhaji doesn't get confused ke yahi abhira ke parents hai and this is who she's talking about , probably where to find them In heaven or hell.

makers ensure to add some humor for people like us smiley36 ithne serious situation ye funny tha smiley36
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kajal ki dibbi that Akshu left are now generously used by her jamai sa and niece.smiley42

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is 100% not for clarity. There can’t be clarity without taking β€œ you know who” and Abhir’s names. Conveniently everyone forgot about it. Ruhi is going to milk out her tuta hua hope revenge from this news, nothing else

Edited by leafy2022 - 12 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

From what all I got to know about Ak she loves to hide things and lie, she used to think (or better say overthink) she'll handle everything alone so no use to tell others and that's why in process of making everything right in her own wrong way she destroyed other things.

Her not telling Ab about other things is ok but Abhir ke baare mein batana chahiye tha.

But koi bada difference nahi hota becoz Ab ko to IR ke baad to rona hi tha......

I didn't care for Akshara at all, but she was a lucky woman to have two men who loved her unconditionally. Two beautiful children in life. Well it seems she never wanted to lie to Abhira, so she just buried her past and never talked about it. Agree or not it was her choice, that's why she raised Ab to be emotionally strong in life cause she felt Abhira will be alone after her.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I didn't care for Akshara at all, but she was a lucky woman to have two men who loved her unconditionally. Two beautiful children in life. Well it seems she never wanted to lie to Abhira, so she just buried her past and never talked about it. Agree or not it was her choice, that's why she raised Ab to be emotionally strong in life cause she felt Abhira will be alone after her.

That's why I appreciated Ak's decision of raising Ab away from Goenkas and all that mess otherwise all Ab could be was Akshu junior.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am more amused you guys still keep hopes from candy crush writers πŸ˜‚ we have withnessed amazing creativity of them during gen 3.

Ab unke zubaan pe khoon lag gaya hai trp ka because of anuapama so they will turn show into mini anupama πŸ˜„

smiley36smiley36

Nah, what amazes me this show is still in the top 5 at all. I know the show has loyal fans but it's not just them watching it' new viewers too. I don't want perfection cause the tracks aren't bad but it's just the execution is so lazy. They leave a lot of unanswered questions and just move to the next thing. I'm surprised they even allow Abhira to have a breakdown in baby room about infertility, since it's been about Armaan and his mother disowning him smiley39

I just praise the actors for performing convincingly with the script they're given

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

Nah, what amazes me this show is still in the top 5 at all. I know the show has loyal fans but it's not just them watching it' new viewers too. I don't want perfection cause the tracks aren't bad but it's just the execution is so lazy. They leave a lot of unanswered questions and just move to the next thing. I'm surprised they even allow Abhira to have a breakdown in baby room about infertility, since it's been about Armaan and his mother disowning him smiley39

I just praise the actors for performing convincingly with the script they're given

yrkkh always been this lazy with good plots. πŸ˜‚ they just make everything so plain and wonder why trp is not raised. They do not want a dedicated vamp make sister do something evil and sister gets whitewashed so that post leap they can sing badhai ho badhai πŸ˜‚