Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Do you really think a show is dependent on a story? Actually how many here think that way?

Yeah especially if you come up with the idea then tell it right. Ghum had several story track with twist and turns and some they got right and others they didn't. Here dkp had 1 big track the IR, and had almost a year to execute it, this is what we're getting, Vee ji screeching like Akshu hit her with the car and left. This aurat doesn't even know what or how it happen. smiley44

Manish is such a lousy guardian he did nothing for younger Ru allow her to fester that grieve and now as adult he's running again from responsibility meri Bachchi is just a word he uses but he's a failure. Why isn't he there consoling Ru or explaining to Ab what he know, even though he wasn't at the accident sight

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

How I wish that Naitik was the guardian of his grandkids and great grandkids. He would’ve taken care of them properly and all would be living in harmony. This do kaudi ka ghatiya buddha is just pathetic! He should rot in the deepest pits of hell!

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Kanhaji will be like..

"Beta please tie your hair first , darr lag raha hai"

Despite how much I like Ab, this look gets as horrible as you look at it moresmiley26

With candy crush writers they have blind stylists too, no sense of basic fashion or makeup.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel makers isko aise hi chodenge they will not clarify that was an accident as that will be used by armaan during white day 😂 he will say qaatil ki beti qaatil so that will trigger ab and she will leave.

smiley36smiley36

I agree about the writers still can't believe how they screw this track up. What game did Sheh say they be playing instead of writing, I can't remember smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

I agree about the writers still can't believe how this screw this track up. What game did Sheh say they be playing instead of writing, I can't remember smiley37

candy crush smiley36 no idea if sheh was genuine or not but iss baath pe i agree completely
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vidya is at her screeching best because she thinks she got a jackpot… that is Ruhi’s kokh… she thinks all the people in the world live to reproduce and without that everyone should die.

She thinks noone can tell her and Ruhi anything because they have the waris jackpot.?and that’s why she is shouting out on top of her lungs. But alas she will be surprised by KP!

She and her bahu, such a pathetic piece of sh*t.. a baby doesn’t deserve such pathetic morons.

Edited by leafy2022 - 12 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can we not see that dokhla buddha Manish on screen anymore …, gosh what a looser and asking god what bad he did?smiley5 Dude you are like galti ki pitara and raised a chidail like Ruhi.
Where are the cruela sisters? Did they commit suicide? They should.

And Abhira don’t irritate us with your family jaap…First know what happened before hugging random people who ruined your family.

Edited by leafy2022 - 12 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

candy crush smiley36 no idea if sheh was genuine or not but iss baath pe i agree completely

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

I don't know if he was serious either but makes cause dkp crush our dreams for this track

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why you say that

From the way Ab was talking at mandir she know nothing about Abhir or having a brother. Damn Akshu, really kept everyone and and everything that is Akshara from Abhira smiley38

From what all I got to know about Ak she loves to hide things and lie, she used to think (or better say overthink) she'll handle everything alone so no use to tell others and that's why in process of making everything right in her own wrong way she destroyed other things.

Her not telling Ab about other things is ok but Abhir ke baare mein batana chahiye tha.

But koi bada difference nahi hota becoz Ab ko to IR ke baad to rona hi tha......

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

I don't know if he was serious either but makes cause dkp crush our dreams for this track

i am more amused you guys still keep hopes from candy crush writers 😂 we have withnessed amazing creativity of them during gen 3.

Ab unke zubaan pe khoon lag gaya hai trp ka because of anuapama so they will turn show into mini anupama 😄