Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Do you really think a show is dependent on a story? Actually how many here think that way?

Yrkkh already has a fan base so no story just rona dona and ghumar

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

They will console and explain. Right now they had to disappear so Poddar family drama starts for trp

But still they were behaving like door ke rishtedaar coming seeing drama then going to their house.

Leave Ab as she is new to them, but they knew how sensitive this topic is for Ru who they claim to love so much then also left like that......... atleast ek baar to try karte. But expect bigger disappointment from them......

Am travelling ,won't be able to catch up with this week episodes. Just watched a clip someone shared here . Abhira is showing her parents pics praying to khanaji. So aaj tho Abhira ki bashing ki dosage aur bhad jayegi. Abhira /cv's keep rubbing salt on the wounds . They r showing Abhinav and Akshara. The most loved parents on Ristha after Naksh. They know audience love Abhira's parents too so cashing it and it'd relevant to the present track.

Ruhi faku is only acting with AA all these days as they didn't expose her khands so she could cheat her husband. This is what happens when ppl be too nice to evil poisonous snakes. It will only spill venom like Ruhi Birla doing. Isliye kehthe hai ki Bure logon ko madath nahi karni chahiye . Bhians V n her nikamma beta needs to know jeth lover was lusting on Armaan and was about to ditch her son with saajan ji.

Abhira and Armaan needs to stay away from that witch V, vo maa kya insaan kehlane ka bhi layak nahi. They should disown her but nahi hoga as her maama too.never stopped calling her evil saas as maa though she married another man.I felt that Disgusting though.

Abhira loves her parents esp her mom is her life. She will make sure her mom' s name is cleared from all this nonsense Loser selfish Ruhi who never cares about anyone will finally apologise to her maasi n Abhira, Ruhi ne bhi poppy ko bhul gayi,photo chodo poocha thak nahi,😔 and Abhira is showing her parents pics. I can understand the pain. plz tag me to keep me updated will check when possible.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Her mother died so she should cry her entire life and not move on.......

Didn't she made noodles after coming to Poddar house.........and what's problem in eating noodles, it was something she remember of her mother.

And though it's true Ak is not liked by some people but then also she is still liked by many as she was the fl.

Agar Ab ki parents se trp kam hoti to Ab fl nahi banti, as everything is business.

Atleast make reasons for disliking or bashing Ab believable..............

lol have i used any bashing words for ab ? Agar bash karna hotha I would have namecalled her and even gave her an adjective. I am pointing out the inconsistency of the sequence. When ab lost her mother she hardly feels its unfair for her. She was literally begging on street but when ruhi said tum meri behan ho she realized kanhaji is unfair to her. Yes she can very well move on from her moms death but ruhi rejecting her why can't she move on now. Ruhi is not dead she is very much alive. When ab had the power to move on from things like death then why making her cry for that ruhi who was hardly part of her life all these years. Uske existing bhi nahi patha tha usse.

How makers know whom audience liked they have followed norm of showing ak's daughter as fl. Nobody can know whom general audience likes because of which only they bring random plots to see which one wil bring trp.

Edited by firewings_diya - 12 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

no Abhira does not know about Abhir.

Ab Ak par gussa aa raha hai. Her daughter is seeing such bad days due to her stupidity.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

uske aage kooba aur khai hai.

Koova is she thinking her mom killed arohi and just accepting it and moving on.

Khai she trying to prove her mom is innocent end up knowing about hone wale papa, step bro, paternity fraud, destroying a family etc 😂

Abhira better think your mom killed and move on than getting trauma for rest of your life.

smiley36smiley36

What child can move on thinking their parents that raise them, and you know them one way is murderer and cause someone said it and that said mother isn't alive to ask defend themselves or to ask questions. That's why she think is a MU, they have to explained in detail and show evidence why her mother is lable a kaatil. That dhongi who screw up went to mandir to go cry

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

But still they were behaving like door ke rishtedaar coming seeing drama then going to their house.

Leave Ab as she is new to them, but they knew how sensitive this topic is for Ru who they claim to love so much then also left like that......... atleast ek baar to try karte. But expect bigger disappointment from them......

Yeah I was surprised too to see them running way like that too as it didn’t make sense. But then I realized why makers did it, so they can stretch this track and Ruhi and Abhira keep crying for many episodes and Poddar family drama to start for trp.

Like I said it didn’t make sense for them to run away, but these shows are for trp. So I have learned to not expect logic from these shows now and just go based on why and what the makers are trying smiley36 It is hard if I am personally invested or attached to a show or character, but here I am watching the show mainly for drama without personal attachment, so it’s easier for me to ignore and just see what makers are trying to do.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36

What child can move on thinking their parents that raise them, and you know them one way is murderer and cause someone said it and that said mother isn't alive to ask defend themselves or to ask questions. That's why she think is a MU, they have to explained in detail and show evidence why her mother is lable a kaatil. That dhongi who screw up went to mandir to go cry

i feel makers isko aise hi chodenge they will not clarify that was an accident as that will be used by armaan during white day 😂 he will say qaatil ki beti qaatil so that will trigger ab and she will leave.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira isn't the first FL that, shows her parent picture especially her mom. All Ekta shows if the FL parents are dead they'll have the picture and show constantly for at least a year then it'll disappear smiley37 Savi looked at her parents picture every chance she got. I think after this 2nd leap you don't see Sai & Virat picture as much. Sai had her father picture talking to him, praying with him through all the leaps of Ghum until her death

@ bold: Now that I agree with cause I've watched a lot of itv, that is something I've never seen. The leads are held to hire standard but the useless people around them are easily forgiven. DKP really don't know how to write there story. They come up with all this twist for high drama but then make the people who don't matter like Vidya victims smiley44

How amusing that Ab should be bashed and judged based on imagining potential upcoming tracks but dare say anything about Ru's characterless behaviour as it's morally wrong.

So many FLs are orphan and remember parents but here problem is not her remembering her own parents but the parents she talks about.

Leads stupidity for showing mahanta always irritates me, that too when other side is ehsaan faramosh. But what to say when they themselves love these types of things.

Her mother died so she should cry her entire life and not move on.......

Didn't she made noodles after coming to Poddar house.........and what's problem in eating noodles, it was something she remember of her mother.

And though it's true Ak is not liked by some people but then also she is still liked by many as she was the fl.

Agar Ab ki parents se trp kam hoti to Ab fl nahi banti, as everything is business.

Atleast make reasons for disliking or bashing Ab believable..............

Aaj Abhira ne Abhinav, Akshara Sharma ki photos dikayi tho she should get bashed. Expected Ruhi Birla to show her poppy's pic and blame Khanaji but that selfish woman don't care about old Goenka's who dedicated their life from 22 yrs. We all know how much Abhira loves her mamma. She used to cry every single day and ask Bahgwan ji about it. She should have stopped eating and die instead of eating noodles or In fact anything. She always craved for a family but usse kya patha uski family ithna pathetic hai. Ak did a great job by keeping Abhira away from these toxic ppl. And Abhira deserves all the sadness in life for being Akshnav's beti.