Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why you say that

From the way Ab was talking at mandir she know nothing about Abhir or having a brother. Damn Akshu, really kept everyone and and everything that is Akshara from Abhira smiley38

no Abhira does not know about Abhir.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it's funny like apne mummy ke death ke baad noodle banakar kha rahi thi. Ruhi ne ek baar i reject kya bol diya she realized khanaji was unfair and she went with photos to show kanhaji if you have forgotten these are my parents 🀣

I have never seen fl showing her parents in every sequence like this before. Kya makers ko lag raha hai trp isliye nahi araha because ppl do not know akshara ki beti hai isliye photo dikha dikha ke yaad dilathe hai beech beech main πŸ˜‚ bechari new ak uski photo thak nahi lagaya ab ne.

Makers agar trp chahiye toh pehle ye band karo kya patha ak ko hi log pasand nahi karthe kahi ulta na padh jaye photo dikhana πŸ˜‚

I feel bad for Abhira. In the process of proving her mother innocent who didn't commit any crime she will prove her mother to be the biggest liar jisne Goenkas to chodo apni beti se bhi jhooth bolne mein koi kami nahi chodi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

The way leads became ultra mahaan and did not exposed everything done by this characterless Ruhi to family for whatever reason is going to bite back hard. & they themselves would be responsible for it.

Leads forget-forgive everything but when it's fault of leads or they are slightly associated with it, everyone makes a big fuss.

Agar Ruhi ko tab hi expose kar dete to aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta.

I am irritated with leads as well as their bewakoof core characteristics shown by makers.smiley35

Abhira isn't the first FL that, shows her parent picture especially her mom. All Ekta shows if the FL parents are dead they'll have the picture and show constantly for at least a year then it'll disappear smiley37 Savi looked at her parents picture every chance she got. I think after this 2nd leap you don't see Sai & Virat picture as much. Sai had her father picture talking to him, praying with him through all the leaps of Ghum until her death

@ bold: Now that I agree with cause I've watched a lot of itv, that is something I've never seen. The leads are held to hire standard but the useless people around them are easily forgiven. DKP really don't know how to write there story. They come up with all this twist for high drama but then make the people who don't matter like Vidya victims smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I feel bad for Abhira. In the process of proving her mother innocent who didn't commit any crime she will prove her mother to be the biggest liar jisne Goenkas to chodo apni beti se bhi jhooth bolne mein koi kami nahi chodi.

uske aage kooba aur khai hai.

Koova is she thinking her mom killed arohi and just accepting it and moving on.

Khai she trying to prove her mom is innocent end up knowing about hone wale papa, step bro, paternity fraud, destroying a family etc πŸ˜‚

Abhira better think your mom killed and move on than getting trauma for rest of your life.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mrigu

"Aapko andaaza hain apni dono bachchiyon ko dushmano ki Tarah ladta dekhkar dil ke kitne tukde hue honge"

To jaake sort kar na idiot.

Manish Goenka is a big time bhagoda it’s time he faces the music

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Drna7

These Goenka oldies are the biggest disappointment ever.

Instead of consoling Ru and explaining clueless Ab depth of situation they decided to run away within minutes after the disaster......... Worst parenting figure eversmiley32smiley32smiley35smiley35

They will console and explain. Right now they had to disappear so Poddar family drama starts for trp
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

it's funny like apne mummy ke death ke baad noodle banakar kha rahi thi. Ruhi ne ek baar i reject kya bol diya she realized khanaji was unfair and she went with photos to show kanhaji if you have forgotten these are my parents 🀣

I have never seen fl showing her parents in every sequence like this before. Kya makers ko lag raha hai trp isliye nahi araha because ppl do not know akshara ki beti hai isliye photo dikha dikha ke yaad dilathe hai beech beech main πŸ˜‚ bechari new ak uski photo thak nahi lagaya ab ne.

Makers agar trp chahiye toh pehle ye band karo kya patha ak ko hi log pasand nahi karthe kahi ulta na padh jaye photo dikhana πŸ˜‚

Her mother died so she should cry her entire life and not move on.......

Didn't she made noodles after coming to Poddar house.........and what's problem in eating noodles, it was something she remember of her mother.

And though it's true Ak is not liked by some people but then also she is still liked by many as she was the fl.

Agar Ab ki parents se trp kam hoti to Ab fl nahi banti, as everything is business.

Atleast make reasons for disliking or bashing Ab believable..............

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Do you really think a show is dependent on a story? Actually how many here think that way?

Originally posted by: The_Best

They will console and explain. Right now they had to disappear so Poddar family drama starts for trp

What excuse they've other than admitting they're pathetic as guardians