Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Sirat and her phemli will remain as crooks. No one can change this fact. I can never sympathise with that clan ever.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 12 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as long as online viewers support such problematic sequence by saying fl ki galti nahi hai instead of questioning makers why to bring such plots where fls mistakes always costed life makers will not change.

Even these kind of tracks come in other shows but fls are kept clean by showing something like the other person jumped into situations even after fl insists him to not to go he will still go because of his ego. But yrkkh would show sequence where the other person does not want to go fl acts like saving them is more important. she will risk her life to save them and the other perspn has no other option other than saving fl and he dies in that process.

I can’t with Indian shows. So many promote so much bad. Like wearing modern clothes mean being a villain/vamp. Another recent show which promoted a lot of bad was Beyhadh where the MIL hated Maya right from the beginning because of her parents/backgrounds even thought Maya was innocent then and hadn’t done anything, and makers proved her doubts right in the end. Never cleared her father’s abuse too and made her responsible for things she didn’t even do.

Such shows influence people even more against children from unstable families. Anupama promoted some good like divorcee getting the chance to have second marriage/love, widow Dimpy getting another love, adoption, gang rape victims getting justice, etc but at the same time failed those second marriages, made the rape victim to be bad and against the same people who helped her, showed adopted child being responsible for parents separation and so on

Edited by The_Best - 12 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After all this pathetic drama if Abhira goes back to her Maa jaap with Vidya, fir main kya hi bolunsmiley44

Soch hi lo kya bolna haismiley36

So basically Ru dosti with Ab was fake because if it was real she would have accepted Ab just like Abhir…… she didn’t means she still hates Ab. Hence proved WW was fake …. I caught you makerssmiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why does no one care about Abhir baby smiley28

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I feel Abhira might in future smiley44She is too kind and forgiving 😢

I hope she doesnt. For a change (mostly to relate with this generation) they can keep her character like the OG they have copied from. She was one fierce lady with no mercies for anyone. Loved her character.

Abhira should not forgive anyone easily and have absolutely no mercy on Ruhi for being pregnant. In fact, she should loud and clear point out that my mother was abandoned when she was pregnant too with another child in tow, why didnt anyone think about her then.

She should definitely get on with her research about that accident and throw the evidence on everyones faces and let them apologize and repent however they want

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This is funny smiley36This reminded me of ak crying and questioning khanaji for all the miseries unfortunately khanaji ne uske prayers reject kardi and we all know what happened post that smiley36

https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1843840269361533402

Kanhaji will be like..

"Beta please tie your hair first , darr lag raha hai"

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

So the spoilers are saying Armaan-Abhira will move into the outhouse?

but in the precap Roohi-Rohit are leaving?

That's just the precap not the episode, so you'll see how it would play out smiley36

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

So basically Ru dosti with Ab was fake because if it was real she would have accepted Ab just like Abhir…… she didn’t means she still hates Ab. Hence proved WW was fake …. I caught you makerssmiley39

Matlab their is a potential possibility for the return of temporarily lost UMMEEDsmiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's just the precap not the episode, so you'll see how it would play out smiley36

Tumhari dp wali ke liye sautela beta- bahu will move to OHsmiley42
Edited by Debospeaks - 12 days ago