Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Chalo ek achcha hai - jitna maine socha tha, utna tension nahi hua mujhe. In fact aaj toh sabko Armaan ko bash karte dekh bhi I was okay coz I know that he will bounce back soon - baaki toh Armaan waise bhi gaali khaata hai - is baar finally usne atleast aise kaam kiya toh sahi gaali khaane layaksmiley36

But thanks guys for making this stupid phase a little easier to deal with

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

mujhe armaan se zyada abhira par gussa aa raha hain. I get making peace with Armaan's behavior for a few days, week or even a month. But she apparently is dealing with this behavior for three damn months, has him insult her at their workplace, tell her that she purposely is trying to hurt him and yet she is apologetic about a frigging medical condition in the precap smiley44 kya nautanki hain yeh.

Dekh issue wahi hai - Abhira is feeling equally guilty that her condition is the reason that Armaan is hurt. Which is why I am glad that they showed his light bulb lighting up when he saw just how much this has affected Abhira, seeing Ruhi pregnant. That I feel is the trigger he needed to actually realise just how big of a jerk he was to her for something she has absolutely no control over (I know i am putting too much hopes on a precap, but this is the only hope that is right now keeping me sanesmiley44)

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Chalo ek achcha hai - jitna maine socha tha, utna tension nahi hua mujhe. In fact aaj toh sabko Armaan ko bash karte dekh bhi I was okay coz I know that he will bounce back soon - baaki toh Armaan waise bhi gaali khaata hai - is baar finally usne atleast aise kaam kiya toh sahi gaali khaane layaksmiley36

But thanks guys for making this stupid phase a little easier to deal with

Gaali actually Dene ki time gaali dena hi chahiye.otherwise show creatives will take us granted .Gaali dene ki baad bhi karegi but atleast they will know what we are feeling smiley36

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

mujhe armaan se zyada abhira par gussa aa raha hain. I get making peace with Armaan's behavior for a few days, week or even a month. But she apparently is dealing with this behavior for three damn months, has him insult her at their workplace, tell her that she purposely is trying to hurt him and yet she is apologetic about a frigging medical condition in the precap smiley44 kya nautanki hain yeh.

@bold it's all Abhira's fault tbh she got opportunity to get rid of toxicity when Armaan wanted to get married without elder's blessings too but maybe after getting married & living away from family he would start behaving this way only. Abhira need to remind him that he wanted to get married to her & she wanted to cancel the marriage so why is he being rude with her now. Her fears are coming true (Armaan won't be happy without his family). Abhira must try to maintain distance from her "maa" though she loves to be her doormat, it's not Abhira's fault that she can't conceive and Vidya's son married her against her wish, all her savage replies are reserved only for Ruhi, Dadisa & Phupasa.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If a client come to her with a case telling her husband and mother in-law abusing her because she can't be a mother,ye Abhira kya justice dilwayega usko?

usmai kya hain, woh ek din rastey k random couple ko court marriage karney kliye lecture de rahi thi and kuch week baad khudh mandir shaddi karney ko jaa rahi thi smiley37

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

My god arman kitna bash ho raha on twittersmiley19

Dkp ki speciality is to write shitty scripts get his MLs bashed left right center & shippers themselves ask for separation smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

My god arman kitna bash ho raha on twittersmiley19

Dkp ki speciality is to write shitty scripts get his MLs bashed left right center & shippers themselves ask for separation smiley37

Abhi toh episode bhi nhi aaya hai

smiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woh light wale scene mein cake ke liye hi daant raha tha na ki uske liye alag se daant padegi Abhira ko?

Edited by Fortnight - 21 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dekh issue wahi hai - Abhira is feeling equally guilty that her condition is the reason that Armaan is hurt. Which is why I am glad that they showed his light bulb lighting up when he saw just how much this has affected Abhira, seeing Ruhi pregnant. That I feel is the trigger he needed to actually realise just how big of a jerk he was to her for something she has absolutely no control over (I know i am putting too much hopes on a precap, but this is the only hope that is right now keeping me sanesmiley44)

@bold Abhira shouldn't feel guilty over a medical condition that isn't in her control. No person (man/woman) deserved to be guilt-tripped for being infertile/medically unfit to reproduce. Unintentionally guilt-tripping your wife for a strained relationship with your mother isn't fair specifically when decision to get married was yours. Being sad on seeing other couples sharing a happiness you cannot is natural but feeling guilty is different.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 21 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

precaps are never dream. I think it'll play out differently and something will happen before that scene which will knock some.sense into him.

Armaan needs shock treatments for him to snap out of his guilt… Ruhi se shaadi ka shock usse Abhira ke liye pyaar realise karayaa, dadisa and rohit ka baar baar ganda khoon kehna usse Abhira unconditional love ka realise hua and he chose her above everything… Ruhi ka saajan ji ghar aaye made him realise that he doesn’t have to be guilty of leaving her…

This time I really want AbhiRa to turn cold towards him. He must really beg for her for all the shit thrown at her

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 21 days ago