News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

main gaali toh de paa rahi hu par sun nahi paa rahi. Na hi defend karne layak chhoda haismiley37

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1840701343402737735

Danda lekar maarna ka man kartha hai....smiley39

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

With that promo do hi possibility hain either abhira will leave armaan or abhimaan will leave ph

Sanjay may bhadkao vidhya and vidhya will go against dadisa and through them out and poddar firm ka diwala as ruhi ke ku karm inke Jane ke baad samne aayenge smiley36 or who knows ruhi now want revenge from abhimaan may be faking pregnancy lika her matashree and Sanjay ruhi both use vidhya to threw them out smiley37 too much of positive thinking idhar abhira hi jane wali hain ghar chod ke after feddng up smiley27

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you think Thursday se pehle aisa kuch hoga?smiley36

Because his exact dialogue in the precap was something like"mujhe ab pata chala ki mujhse zyada tumhare liye kitna mushkil hai"smiley6

The reason why I feel this is because he entered and said this before he saw her respond to Ruhi's pregnancy

So that tells me usse kuch toh dikha that has made him come to this realisation.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

you think Thursday se pehle aisa kuch hoga?smiley36

Because his exact dialogue in the precap was something like"mujhe ab pata chala ki mujhse zyada tumhare liye kitna mushkil hai"smiley6

30 saal ki vakeel ko ye pata chalne main itna waqt lag gayasmiley12

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I am already hating Armaan now more than ipl time .plz Armaan don't make me hate you more.smiley7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..the minute rohit leaves to meet his dadaji,Ruhi will be after abhiras pati..and then she’ll pull the trump card….father needed for her baby 🙄..once a vamp always a vamp..once a psycho,lover..eternally a psycho lover 😂😂

At this point even I feel Armaan deserves her onlysmiley19

Originally posted by: Krinya

Did he warn her ? Firstly he must listen to his advices..he is so much under his wife and mommy's spell that he let's them treat his beta beti as ghar ka furniture ..how does he go to his police duty everyday like everything is normal? 😵‍💫 isko cardiac issues kyun nai hote ? Ye depression ki dawa kyun nai leta ?

He was the one who brought abhira bk into ph and she just listens to all the random advices be it madhav , arman , vidya , manisha or bee nanu.

Ab wo kya kare pyaar toh Abhira ko ho gaya Dumbmaan se😡 Usne toh Armaan ko bhi bola ki shaadi cancel ho gaya toh maan jaa kyunki tere ghar wale normal log nahi. Aur kya kare bechara, jiski biwi aisi mahapagal aurat ho us aadmi pe mujhe gussa nahi taras aata haismiley19

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't know why they are showing abhira like that. Made her preach about self respect in every episode for 8 months only to turn her like this. I don't remember when was the last time she got angry with armaan not even for that ruhi case. Instead proposed him after loosing first case.

Jis din se pyaar hua uss din se self- respect took a back seat smiley6 But this time she is also in disbelief ki Armaan ekdam se aise kaise badal gayasmiley36 Hope makers give her some sense to give Armaan his dues back on his facesmiley20
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DKP, you can't be like Balaji. Balaji may put their lead characters through a lot, but they also give them long, strong revenge arcs. They know how to deliver drama, something you're clearly missing.

Bhavna, if you can't write for multiple characters, why cast so many actors just to give them screen time? Sometimes you even forget to do that! Having so many actors has stretched the budget, leading to compromises in areas like styling, set design, and introducing new characters (even if only for a short time).

Thanks for making Abhira and Armaan look foolish and stupid and dumb – it’ll make it easier for me to detach from the show. Now, I will just watch the show for Sam and RoPu without taking it too seriously.

Edited by Observer007 - 21 days ago