Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 22 days ago

Mujhe toh bas KP pe gussa aaraha hai. Mere Phupha ko dukhi kar diya.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What is the connection between stomach ache and infertility?I still dint understand that.first time I am hearing a stomach ache can be symptom of infertility

And ye stomach ache sirf audience and Abhira hi dekha hai...She fell unconscious ye dekhne keliye aaya doctor ...

And the report is saying she had some cardiac issues jiske wajah she will have high risk pregnancy that's why she can't conceive(ab woh report aise maze keliye likha hai ya aur kuch I don't know).

Edited by Visszz - 22 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Its not like armaan didnt know about her condition beforehand. Well, see I do get it, to an extent. Its just so frustrating to watch her blame herself for a medical condition. Aisey he madam ka gussa theek time mai nikalta nahi smiley22

I still feel she is not blaming herself like she did before marriage, just feeling bad that she cannot give him that khushi that she knows he once desired. I am glad that of all people it was him who hears that & reassures her that her pain deserves to be seen and that he requires out come out of his funk to make her feel better - this is what I gathered, hope it play out also like this - let's see, coz writes ka koi bhi bharosa nahi haismiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Chalo ek achcha hai - jitna maine socha tha, utna tension nahi hua mujhe. In fact aaj toh sabko Armaan ko bash karte dekh bhi I was okay coz I know that he will bounce back soon - baaki toh Armaan waise bhi gaali khaata hai - is baar finally usne atleast aise kaam kiya toh sahi gaali khaane layaksmiley36

But thanks guys for making this stupid phase a little easier to deal with

a woman is sitting in the driver 's seat of a car with bravo written on the bottom

I want bash the hell out of Ar, but my siggie give me restrain and smile outsidesmiley4

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am really not defending Armaan and I would be happy if Abhira gives him a cold shoulder for at least 6 months.

But this is part of watching an ongoing ITV show.....so I am really not surprised.smiley37smiley37

Exactly - mujhe bhi isme koi bhi shock ya surprise nahi lag raha hai. My only problem is when people assume things much before they play out based on what happened earlier - yaar koi guarantee nahi hai that it will play out the same way here as well.

Also if it does - show DKP ka, paise bhi DKP ko hi milta hai - hum kya hi kar sakte haismiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

And ye stomach ache sirf audience and Abhira hi dekha hai...She fell unconscious ye dekhne keliye aaya doctor ...

And the report is saying she had some cardiac issues jiske wajah she will have high risk pregnancy that's why she can't conceive(ab woh report aise maze keliye likha hai ya aur kuch I don't know).

Then everyone forgot especially Armaan also forgot Abhira has cardiac issue?Bus infertility ko tamasha bana diya

Edited by elizamerin - 22 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Yeh bas maa jaap se bahar aa jaye kaise bhi jaise acchi sacchi Ruhi and Dadi jaap se aaya hai. smiley13

AAyega, pukka aayega - dekh lena. Baaki sab ke comparison main Vidya was the most important to him. Dadisa ka patti nikalne main 30 saal lage, Ruhi ki patti ko jaane main 1.5 saal, ab Vidya ka patti lagne ke baad ko sift 3 mahine hue hai - thoda toh time do bechare kosmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/ROHITPUROHIT00/status/1840738510866637031

Iss aadmi ki problem kya hai. Yeh show nahi chhodne dega mujhe

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am not surprised as well. That's why I come here to rant and vent, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch itv smiley36

Honestly I expected it to be so much worse than it currently is - mujhe toh bas hassi aa rahi hai sabki baatein padh karsmiley36

surgrut thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I was mad at Armaan. Then i saw a clip of Rajat and Sachin phir mera gussa thoda shaant huasmiley37

Lol Ani to unse bhi zyaada khatarnak haiā€¦ poor guy had to sign some weird papers. Un sab se to Ar ki haalat kaafi zyada achhi hai.