Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Abhira shouldn't feel guilty over a medical condition that isn't in her control. No person (man/woman) deserved to be guilt-tripped for being infertile/medically unfit to reproduce. Unintentionally guilt-tripping your wife for a strained relationship with your mother isn't fair specifically when decision to get married was yours. Being sad on seeing other couples sharing a happiness you cannot is natural but feeling guilty because u can't conceive & it's affecting maa-beta bond is lack of self-worth.

Armaan isnt making Abhira feel guilty at all - he is just wallowing in his guilt that he hurt his mother. But wohi baat hai that Abhira also feels that this situation has come because of her (coz Vidya was fine before the report) jo galat hai, coz I also agree, she shouldn't be made to feel guilty over something she has no control over. Again the issue is lack of communication, which I hope will somewhat be addressed at the end of this track.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Solos are like we already said love is the worst thing happened with abhira & surprisingly many shippers are agreeingsmiley37

Dkp ki scriptsmiley32

Actually ITV is so FL centric they can butcher and ruin ML' s character anytime

ML are just there for romance and to be thrown under the bus anytime

Edited by Priya5554 - 22 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

it was so funny, yesterday stans of other fandom were defending armaan cause they know how much worse it can get smiley37

I am really not defending Armaan and I would be happy if Abhira gives him a cold shoulder for at least 6 months.

But this is part of watching an ongoing ITV show.....so I am really not surprised.smiley37smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold Abhira shouldn't feel guilty over a medical condition that isn't in her control. No person (man/woman) deserved to be guilt-tripped for being infertile/medically unfit to reproduce. Unintentionally guilt-tripping your wife for a strained relationship with your mother isn't fair specifically when decision to get married was yours. Being sad on seeing other couples sharing a happiness you cannot is different than feeling guilty.

@bold very true… had he not been lovey dovey earlier it would have been a different thing but all the love that he showered, he even arranged for a date on the same day when he was dethroned from office… he obliged what she told him and suddenly being cold is not unacceptable when the other person is the actual victim

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhi IR ho gya hota toh Abhira GH shift hojati , I would have loved that. Armaan ko VV ke sapne dekhne do.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Abhira must try to maintain distance from her "maa" though she loves to be her doormat, it's not Abhira's fault that she can't conceive and Vidya's son married her against her wish, all her savage replies are reserved only for Ruhi, Dadisa & Phupasa.

yahi toh nahi karegi. Kiyu ITV main maa toh galat kabhi ho nahi sakti smiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I was mad at Armaan. Then i saw a clip of Rajat and Sachin phir mera gussa thoda shaant huasmiley37

Main bol rahi hoon - humara wala gadheda hai, phir bhi theek hai. Baaki ke prime time MLs are so much worse, ours looks like a puppy in comparisonsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhi IR ho gya hota toh Abhira GH shift hojati , I would have loved that. Armaan ko VV ke sapne dekhne do.

Useless Manish buddha. Ughhh
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Main bol rahi hoon - humara wala gadheda hai, phir bhi theek hai. Baaki ke prime time MLs are so much worse, ours looks like a puppy in comparisonsmiley36

Yeh bas maa jaap se bahar aa jaye kaise bhi jaise acchi sacchi Ruhi and Dadi jaap se aaya hai. smiley13
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

MG se umeed smiley39.uss useless aadmi ko sirf phufasa ka collar pakadna aatha hai...Jab actual me karna hai iska ulte haath gayab ho gaya aur gyani ban rah hai smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 22 days ago